她只是一笑而过
She laughed about it.
她说自己能处理好
And she said she could handle herself.
哪个餐厅
What's the restaurant?
莉莉餐厅 在塞勒姆北部
Lilly's in North Salem.
谢谢
Thank you.
作为总经理
So as maitre d',
你整晚都关注着酒店房♥间动态对吗
you're keep an eye on the room all night, yeah?
对 这是我的工作
That's the job.
好的 那你记得
Okay, well, do you remember
有没有人在碧翠丝·桑托斯附近转悠
anybody hanging around Beatrice Santos,
或者在她失踪的时段附近骚扰她吗
maybe bothering her around the time she disappeared?
我不记得有人骚扰她
I don't remember anyone bothering her, period.
我们这里都是高端客户
We serve high-end clientele here.
这不是什么沿街酒吧
It's not the corner bar.
她的丈夫说
Hm, her husband said that
她总是被各种顾客搭讪
she got hit on by customers all the time.
我猜她和她丈夫说的比告诉我的多吧
I guess she told her husband more than she told me.
我一点都不惊讶她会说这话
Not that I'm surprised she said it.
等会 为什么
Wait. Why not?
碧翠丝有点敏感
Bea could be sensitive.
别人赞美你并不等于他喜欢你
Not every compliment means you're getting hit on.
对 有意思的是
Right. It's just interesting.
她丈夫可不是这么描述她的
Her husband didn't describe her like that.
他又没和她共事
He didn't work with her.
纹身不错
That's a cool tattoo.
不 是你手上的那个
No, the one on your hand.
哦 谢谢
Oh. Thanks, bro.
你在哪纹的
Yeah. Where'd you get it?
金斯顿的一家纹身店
Uh, tattoo parlor in Kingston.
伙计说这是佛教的符号♥
Guy said it was a Buddhist symbol.
金斯顿...那不错啊
Kingston. That's cool.
能等我一下吗 我得和厨房♥那边沟通下
Can you give me a minute? I gotta talk to the kitchen.
- 当然可以 - 你去吧
- Yeah, sure. - Go ahead.
佛教符号♥
Buddhist symbol.
除非佛祖在牢里待了五年
Only if Buddha did five to ten.
那是监狱纹身 贝尔探员
That is a prison tattoo, Agent Bell.
- 你在查他的档案吗 - 对
- Are you checking for his sheet? - Mm-hmm.
德特找到了一个
And Tate's got one.
因网络跟踪和威胁一名女性被判刑
Convicted of cyberstalking and threatening a woman.
两年前的事 判了四年
Two years ago, sentenced to four years,
九个月后释放
released after nine months.
德特人呢
Hey! Where's Tate?
他从后门跑了
He just ran out the back.
他在那吗
Is he there?
我没看见他
I don't see him.
埃利斯 帮我们查个地址
Elise, we need an address.
烟雾报♥警♥器吗
Is that a smoke detector?
罗德·德特 FBI 马上开门
Lloyd Tate, FBI! Open up!
闻起来像是着火了
Smells like burning.
FBI
FBI!
是台电脑 OA
It's a laptop, OA.
FBI 不许动
FBI! Don't move!
你要跑哪去啊
Where you going, buddy?
我猜这里面有些
I' m guessing there's something on this
见不得人的东西
you don't want us to see?
如果你想销毁数据
If you wanna destroy your data,
烧掉硬盘可能更高效
burning your hard drive is a pretty effective way to do it.
还能恢复什么数据吗
Were you able to recover anything?
硬盘被一个橡胶垫保护着
Well, the hard drive's sealed with a rubber gasket.
如果橡胶垫完好
If the rubber's still intact,
通常还能恢复点数据
you can usually extract some of the data...
行还是不行 伊恩
Yes or no, Ian?
行
Yes.
我找到点东西
I managed to dig out a few things.
德特先生 我们和你的假释官聊过了
Okay, Mr. Tate. We talked to your parole officer.
看来你保释的条件之一
And it turns out one of the conditions of your parole
就是他必须批准
is that he has to approve everything
你在社交媒体上发表的所有东西
that you post to social media.
因为你有在网上骚扰女性的习惯
You know, since you have a habit of threatening women online.
我们在你电脑上找到的某些东西
You obviously didn't show him some of the posts
你肯定没有给他看
that we found on your laptop.
尤其是你PS的一张
Especially the one where you photoshop Beatriz Santos's head
碧翠丝·桑托斯正在和动物做♥爱♥的图片
onto some images of women having sex with animals.
这违反了假释规定
That's a parole violation.
这些不过是表情包
Those are just memes.
笑话 用来搞笑的
Jokes. They're for a laugh.
这种笑话开过头了
That's a pretty aggressive laugh.
你不觉得这对碧翠丝·桑托斯过于恶毒了吗
A little rough on Bea Santos, don't you think?
她自找的 好吧
Well, maybe she earned it. All right?
我也曾试着对她友善 想请她喝一杯
Maybe I tried to be nice, offer to buy her a drink,
她却视我如鞋底的泥垢
and she treated me like dirt on her shoe?
所以你因为她拒绝了你的酒而心怀不平
So you're upset because she wouldn't let you buy her a drink.
她已经结婚了
She was married.
如果我英俊而富有
You think she wouldn't have taken that drink
她也会拒绝我吗
if I was some handsome, rich guy?
她就是假清高 藐视我这种人
She's a total Stacey. Looks down on guys like me.
我不过是拿她开了个玩笑
I made some jokes about her.
还该为此惹上麻烦吗
I should get in trouble for that?
也没人受伤
Nobody got hurt.
没人吗 她被杀了
Nobody got hurt? She was killed.
碧翠丝失踪的那晚你忙于生意
You were working the night that Bea disappeared.
那餐馆打烊后你去了哪里
Where'd you go after the restaurant closed?
你又想问什么
What?
你去哪了
Where did you go?
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
请正面回答
That's not an answer.
我不知道碧翠丝遭遇了什么
I don't know anything about what happened to Bea.
我怎么知道
Why would I?
因为她假清高 这可是你说的
Because she's a Stacey. You just said so.
等等
Wait. Wait.
我
I...
那晚打烊后
After work that night,
我和朋友们去了卡托纳的一家酒吧
I went to a bar in Katonah, hung out with some friends.
我向上帝发誓 我就在那里
That's where I was. Swear to god.
你都和谁分享过这些表情包
Who'd you share those memes with?
我不知道 我发到聊天室了
I don't know. I posted them in a chat room.
谁都能看见它们
Anybody could have seen 'em.
德特的不在场证明成立
Hey. Tate's alibi checks out.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 但不是我们的案犯
He's a creep but he's not our guy.
那聊天室怎么说
And what about the chat room?
非自独者的地盘
It's a site for incels.
即"非自愿独身主义者"的缩写
Short for "Involuntary celibate."
你懂的 就是那些把自己约会失败
You know, losers who blame their lack of dating success
归咎于女人犯贱的恶心鬼
on women being bitches.
是 我知道那是什么人
Yeah. I know what an incel is.
- 跟谋杀有关联吗 - 或许
- Any connection to the killings? - Maybe.
德特并不是唯一一个发表情包的人
Tate wasn't the only one to post memes.
网站里流传着数百张恶意使用女性照片的图片
There are hundreds of images of women on the site,
- 其中包括那些女性受害者们 - 三位都在
- including the murdered women. - All three were on the site.
上面有很多她们的信息
Yeah, there's a lot of information on here...
工作地点 住址
Where they work, where they live.
凶手完全能够利用这上面的信息
I mean, they would have been able to track them down
找到她们
with what's on here.
这应该就是他确定目标的地方了
This is definitely where he's identifying his victims.
除了德特外 还有哪些发布者
Other than Tate, who's posting images?
登录用户都有谁
Who else is on the site?
用户数量过百 甚至上千
Hundreds, maybe thousands.
且都是非实名注册
And they're all anonymous.
行吧 别担心 我会一个一个把他们揪出来
All right. Don't worry. I'll get their real names.
我们务必将真凶抓捕归案
We need this guy in custody.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表