- 你认识哈森·阿里吗 - 不知道
- Do you know Hassan Ali? - No.
在施坦威街和二十八号♥街角有一家饭店
Got a restaurant at Steinway and 28th
- 叫做坦努林 - 所以呢
- called Tannourine. - So?
我们认为他可能参与了近期的爆♥炸♥案
We think he might've been involved in the recent bombing.
也就是说我们需要你在那盯梢
Which means we need you to start hanging out there.
开始和人们交谈 拍拍照片
All right, start talking to people, taking photos.
你先和我的律师谈吧
You need to speak to my attorney first.
什么意思
Excuse me?
听着 我已经厌倦了你们这些人对待我的方式了
Look, I'm tired of the way you guys are treating me.
好吧 每次我...
All right, every time I...
你在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
听着 从现在开始 如果你想和我谈
Look, from now on, if you want to talk to me,
先找我的律师
speak with my attorney first.
这家伙认真的吗
This guy for real?
莫娜·纳泽里 有人认识她吗
"Mona Nazari." Anybody know her?
认识 那是... 我女朋友
Yeah. That's... my girlfriend.
她两个月前离开了美国检察官办公室
She left the U.S. Attorney's Office two months ago
然后开办了自己的法律事务所
and opened up her own legal clinic,
所以她有可能会代表他
so it is possible she's representing him.
不错 但我还是不知道
That's great, but I just don't know what the hell
到底她想为维嘉做什么
she's trying to do for Vega.
我们两年前和他约定过
We made a deal with him two years ago
在他因持枪♥械♥抢劫被捕后
after he got busted for armed robbery.
最重要的是
On top of that,
他没有证件 面临被驱逐出境
he was undocumented, facing deportation.
纽约警♥察♥局施以援手 认为他可能会感兴趣
NYPD reached out, thought he may be interested,
所以我们做了安排
so we made an arrangement.
好吧 他有提供任何有价值的情报吗
Okay, has he delivered any valuable intel?
是有一些 但是没有形成任何逮捕
Some, but nothing that's led to any arrests,
所以他还欠我们
so he owes us.
他不能就这么走了 我们真的很需要他
He doesn't get to just walk away now that we really need him.
听着 我要说的是 不管是不是女朋友
Look, what I'm saying is, girlfriend or no girlfriend,
如果维嘉还要讨价还价的话
if Vega doesn't live up to end of the bargain,
他很快就会坐上飞往大马士革的飞机上了
he'll be back on a plane to Damascus real soon.
好吧
All right.
我不敢相信你们的人还在试图给维嘉施压
I can't believe you guys are still trying to pressure Vega.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
他没有证件 还曾因持械抢劫被捕
He's undocumented, got pinched for armed robbery.
他从便利店偷走了三十美元的食物
He stole $30 worth of food from 7-Eleven
并且他口袋里只有一把小刀
and had a small knife in his pocket.
如果他是个白人
If he were white,
他就不会被拷走了
he would've gotten a gentle slap on the wrist.
但他是来自叙利亚的穆♥斯♥林♥ 很有价值
But he's Muslim from Syria. Means he's valuable.
所以你们就利用他
So you guys leveraged him.
或许 但是现在没关系了
Maybe, but that's kind of irrelevant now.
他要么合作 要么被驱逐
He either cooperates, or he's gonna get deported.
不是那么简单
It's not that simple.
就是那么简单 刚刚死了三个人
- It is that simple. - Three people just died.
这不是维嘉的问题
That's not Vega's problem.
莫娜 我不想争这个
Mona, I don't want to fight about this.
好吗 我只是在做我的工作
Okay? I'm just trying to do my job.
你的工作
Your job.
无论情况如何 都做一个忠诚的调查局探员
Being a loyal Fed no matter what the circumstances.
这不公平
That's not fair.
听着 我觉得有可以折中的地方
Look, I think there's a middle ground here.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
如果你们同意在这次任务结束后
If you guys agree to make Vega a permanent legal resident
让维嘉成为永久合法居民 他会合作的
after this operation's over, he'll cooperate.
如果不的话 他是不会接近那个餐厅的
If not, he's not stepping foot near that restaurant.
你确定他会同意吗
You sure he would agree to something like that?
几分钟前和他谈了谈
Talked to him ten minutes ago.
告诉他要利用这次机会
Told him he should take advantage of this opportunity.
剥削那些剥削他的人
Try exploiting the people exploiting him.
你很厉害
You're good.
我只是为我的客户谋求最大利益
I'm just trying to do what's best for my client.
- 咖啡要吗 - 谢谢 康纳
- Coffee for you? - Thank you, Connor.
一个月前哈森被看见和一些可疑的
Hassan was seen talking to a few suspicious foreign nationals
外国公民聊天
about a month ago.
其中一个人的表兄在叙利亚是在册恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
One of the men's cousins is a known terrorist in Syria.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
我知道 这不太多 但我们就只有这些信息
I know, it's not a lot, but it's all we got.
我猜你和他的律师谈过
I assume you've spoken to his lawyer
- 并且解决了问题吗 - 是的
- and resolved all this? - I did.
她说只要结束后
She said he is willing to cooperate
我们提供永久合法居民资格
as long we can help secure permanent legal residence
他就愿意合作
when this is over.
他想重新谈条件吗
He wants to renegotiate the deal?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
那是他的律师说的
Well, that's what his lawyer said,
所以没有冒犯的意思 事情就是这样
so with all due respect, it kind of is what it is.
我觉得我们该同意
I think we should go for it.
我们需要尽可能获得帮助
We need all the help we can get.
好吧
Okay.
哈森·阿里是我们最终的目标
Hassan Ali is our ultimate target.
他拥有餐厅 也在那里待很长时间
He owns the restaurant, and he spends a lot of time there too.
你有任何证据
Do you have any evidence
证明他其实和这个有关吗
that he's actually involved in any of this,
还是说你们只是猜测
or are you just speculating?
我们从来没说过哈森有罪
We never said that Hassan was guilty.
我们只是说他有可能参与了
We just said that he might be involved.
根据什么
Based on what?
根据我们的情报
Based on our intelligence.
你能说得更具体点吗
Do you have anything more specific than that?
爆♥炸♥当天
The day of the bombing,
有个符合哈森外表的人
someone who fits the general description of Hassan
给了某人一千块让他偷了一辆
offered a guy 1,000 bucks to steal a black Chrysler
在爆♥炸♥中使用的黑色克莱斯勒
that was used in the bombing.
这笔交易就发生在他的餐厅半条街外
And that happened a half block away from his restaurant,
所以我们不是随便怀疑的
so we're not just picking names out of a hat.
这条街很多人步行
That street gets a lot of foot traffic.
好吗 有可能就是个巧合
All right, it's probably just a coincidence.
现在的话 我们先装作不是巧合 好吗
Well, for now, let's pretend it's not a coincidence, okay?
我们只能寻找信息 然后追踪可能的线索
All we can do is find information, and chase potential leads.
- 好吧 好吧 我知道了 - 我最后再完成一次任务
- Okay, okay, I get it. - I'll do my part one last time.
这是哈森·阿里
This is Hassan Ali.
这些是我们认为也有参与可能的人
These are the other people that we think might be involved.
等等 我认识那个人 他叫约瑟夫
Wait, wait, I know that guy. His name is Joseph.
很好
That's good.
他在餐厅工作 他是个服务生
He works at the restaurant. He's a waiter.
是啊 但他不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Yeah, but he's not a terrorist.
他是我见过的最友善的人之一了
He's like the nicest guy I ever met.
好了 听着
Okay, look.
你进到餐厅里
You are going to go to the restaurant,
你找到约瑟夫 你开始聊天
you're gonna find Joseph, you're gonna start talking.
如果事情顺利 你提及爆♥炸♥的事情
If things go well, you're gonna bring up the bombing.
- 我们再继续 - 如果你有机会的话
- We'll take it from there. - If you have an opportunity,
我想让你去里屋看一下
I want you to get access to the back room.
你一旦进去
Once you get in there,
把所有的东西都拍照 好吗
I want you to take pictures of everything, okay?
照片 信件 包裹 账单
Photos, letters, packages, bills.
任何你能看到的东西
Whatever you can.
听着 维嘉 我知道这很难 但是...
Look, Vega, I know this is hard, but...
很难 不 这不是困难
Hard? No, this isn't hard.
这很残忍♥ 这很邪恶
This is cruel. This is evil.
你们让我监视我的朋友和我的邻居
You're asking me to spy on my friends and my neighbors.
为什么 因为我是穆♥斯♥林♥
Why? Because I'm Muslim.
- 不 - 没错 没错
- No. - Yeah, yeah.
你们该感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
我们看到维嘉了
We've got eyes on Vega.
祝你平安 最近怎么样
Assalamu alaikum What's going on?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表