No wonder people don't like cops.
你说什么
What did you say?
放松 我是特别探员贝尔
Relax. I'm Special Agent Bell.
这是特别探员泽丹
This is Special Agent Zidan.
我们现在接管调查了
We're taking over the investigation now.
会很简单快速
It's going to be quick and easy.
我们想知道是否有人看到什么东西
We just need to know if anybody has seen anything.
我们谁都没看见 好吗 我们现在能走了吗
None of us saw a thing, okay? Can we go now,
还是说你们要继续像对待犯人一样对我们
or are you going to keep treating us like criminals?
你冷静一下可以吗 哥们
Why don't you calm down, buddy?
我们正在调查一起谋杀
We are investigating a murder.
我们对造成的不便道歉
We apologize for the inconvenience,
但我们确实有任务
but we do have a job,
并且没人像对待犯人一样对待你
and no one is treating you like a criminal.
这点我可以保证
I can promise you that.
你们被滞留的唯一原因就是
The only reason why you're being detained
我们想知道有没有人看到了任何可疑之处
is because we need to know if you saw anything suspicious.
我们已经和警♥察♥说过了
We've already been through all this with the police.
看起来他们不相信我们
They didn't seem to believe us,
也许因为我们是激进主义者
probably because we're activists.
对 是啊 没错
Yeah! Yeah, that's right!
你们这些人好像很讨厌敢于发声的人♥民♥
You guys tend to hate it when the people dare to speak up.
- 人♥民♥ - 对 普通民众
- The people? - Yeah, regular people.
像你吗
Like you?
你是内森·古德 对吗
You're Nathan Gold, aren't you?
吉克斯的首席执行官
CEO of Kix.
上次我看福布斯榜
Last time I checked Forbes, you were worth, what,
你身价二十亿吧
$2 billion?
我的净值毫无意义
Yeah, my net worth is meaningless.
我唯一的目标就是拯救生命
My only objective is to save lives,
让世界变得更美好
make the world a better place.
所以这就是你到这抗♥议♥戴维斯的原因
Oh, so that's why you were down here yelling at Davis,
就是想让世界变得更美好
because you were just trying to make the world a better place.
我敢肯定这和那天
I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that your stocks
跌了百分之七十五的股价没关系吧
went down 75% the other day.
我来这向我的其他股东表示支持
I was here to show my support to my fellow stockholders
并且让戴维斯知道他不能欺骗我们
and to let Davis know he didn't fool us.
喔 是的
Whoo! Yeah!
我们知道他在做什么
We know what he's doing.
你不能愚弄民众 再也不能了
You can't fool the people, not anymore.
不能
Nope. Whoo!
如果像蒂姆·戴维斯这样的骗子必须死
And if a phony like Tim Davis has to die
才能传播福音 那么
to spread the gospel, then...
- 你真的相信吗 - 我信
- You really believe that? - I do.
喔 没错
Whoo! Yeah!
如果有人记得任何有用的事
If anybody remembers anything of interest,
请打给联邦调查局热♥线♥
please call the FBI tip line.
谢谢
Thank you.
这人真的身价二十亿吗
This guy really worth 2 billion?
纸上谈兵
On paper.
我
I, uh,
我没法相信他死了
I can't believe that he's dead,
有人开枪打死了他
that someone shot him.
我甚至还没告诉孩子们
I haven't even told the kids yet.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
但我们需要问你几个问题
We do need to ask you a few questions though,
如果可以的话
if that's okay.
最近有收到任何威胁吗
Have there been any recent threats?
有 上百个
Yeah. Hundreds.
我们关掉了所有的社交媒体账户
We shut down all our social media accounts.
太疯狂了
It's been crazy.
人们开始攻击蒂姆
People just started attacking Tim,
骂他是叛徒 犹大
calling him a traitor, a Judas.
蒂姆讨厌华尔街
Tim hated Wall Street.
他知道那是被人操控的游戏
He knew the game was rigged,
普通人没有同等的机会
that regular folks didn't have the same opportunities.
除了社交媒体以外
And other than the social media stuff,
有什么实际的冲突吗
have there been any actual confrontations,
有人跟踪你们吗
anyone following you, stalking you?
昨天有个人
Yesterday, some guy
在我家附近和我们发生了语言冲突
verbally confronted us near the house,
开始咒骂蒂姆
started swearing at Tim,
他离我们很近
and he got real close to us.
真的很可怕
It was scary.
蒂姆用力推开了他
Tim pushed him away, hard.
然后他抓起我的手匆忙进了屋
Then he grabbed my hand. We hurried inside.
你们这有面向街道的监控摄像头吗
Do you have any surveillance cameras here facing the street?
伊恩 你能放大看清楚一点吗
Ian, can you push in, get a better shot?
正在进行面部识别
Running it through facial rec now.
没有吻合
No hits.
但是这个人也出现在犯罪现场
But this guy was at the crime scene, too.
我刚刚在扫描枪击前纽约警局拍的
I was just scanning photos of the protesters
抗♥议♥者的照片
that NYPD took before the shooting.
就在戴维斯被杀前十二分钟
He's right there with the other protesters,
他和其他抗♥议♥者在一起高喊口号♥
chanting and yelling 12 minutes before Davis was killed.
但是看看这个 下一张照片里没有他
But check it out. He's not in the next photo,
照片上的时间是枪击发生前七分钟
timestamped seven minutes before the shooting
再下一张照片是枪击前三分钟 也没有他
or the one after that, three minutes before.
也许他是去找更好的位置了
So maybe he left to find a better vantage point.
对 时间上说得通
Yeah. That timing works.
他走了两三分钟
He walks for two or three minutes,
准备好他的枪
sets up his rifle.
找出他的名字 查查社交媒体
Let's get a name, folks, on social media.
去那些华尔街聊天室挖挖看
Let's dig into those Wall Street chat rooms.
这家伙应该很喜欢发表自己的观点
It's likely this chap likes to spew his opinions.
找到了
Got something.
一个叫华尔街之狼789的资料照片
Profile picture of a guy named WallStreetWolf789
和与戴维斯发生冲突的人符合
is a match to the guy who confronted Davis.
也发了一些关于戴维斯的煽动性帖子
Made a few inflammatory posts about Davis too...
最后一条是早上七点四十五
last one at 7:45 a.M.
"去看戴维斯死在证券交易委员会的台阶上"
"Going down to watch Davis die on the steps of the SEC."
行了 去查IP地址
All right. Get an IP address.
不管这家伙是谁 逮捕他
Whoever this guy is, bring him in.
好的
Yeah.
好吧 为什么抓我
Okay. What's this about?
你的朋友 蒂姆·戴维斯
Your friend, Tim Davis.
什么 我们不是朋友 我们只见过一次
What... we weren't friends. We only met once.
我们知道 我们看了监控录像
We know. We saw the video.
我们还看到你今早的帖子说
And we also saw your post this morning
你要去证交会看着戴维斯去死
saying you were heading down to the SEC to watch Davis die.
- 所以呢 - 他今早死了
- So? - So he died this morning
就在证交会门口
outside of the SEC.
我只是在表达愤怒 你懂的 夸张
I was just being, you know, outrageous, hyperbolic,
我只是想煽动大家的情绪
just trying to get people fired up.
好吧 那你成功了 有人射杀了戴维斯
Well, it worked. Somebody shot Davis.
不过你已经知道了 因为你就在现场
You already know that, though, 'cause you were there.
我... 没错 我在 因为他骗了我们
I... you're right. I was. Because he screwed us.
他在股价刚要真正上涨之前
He shut down his app just before
关闭了他的应用程序
just before the stock was going to really take off,
我想知道为什么
so I wanted to know why.
他的动机是什么
What was his motive?
为了拯救对冲基金
To bail out all the hedge funds?
还是为了给他们机会去回补空头
To give them a chance to cover their shorts?
好吧 鉴于你在枪击案前一天
Okay, well, given the fact that you accosted the victim
跟被害人和他妻子谈了话
and his wife a day prior to the shooting...
而且你字面上明确说
And you literally said you were going down
你要去证交会看着戴维斯去死
to the SEC to watch Davis die.
我是在隐喻
I meant it metaphorically.
我去那是为了看他职业生涯的死亡
I was going down there to watch his career die
因为他虚伪的本性暴露了
because he was outed as a poser.
我是个日内交易员 一个博主
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表