Okay, well... as long as she's happy, I guess.
行吧 只要她开心就好
She is.
她很开心
I wasn't aware of any specific threats,
我没感觉到任何实在的威胁
but we do get hundreds of non-specific threats every day.
不过的确 我们每天都会收到很多模糊的威胁
Well, what do you mean by that?
你的意思是
Well, there's so much hate in the air.
空气中到处都弥漫着仇恨
No matter what you say, the other side is constantly
无论你说什么 另一方都会不断地
on the attack, and it's personal.
攻击你 针对你个人
You know, it used to be all this political and social
以前所有这些政♥治♥社会层面上的对立
vitriol was just rhetoric.
只是存在于语言层次上
Now it's like we are actually on the verge of a civil war.
但现在好像 内战一触即发
Well, have you posted anything controversial
在过去几天你们发表过
the past few days?
什么有争议的东西吗
Anything that would agitate a certain political
任何可能激怒某个政♥治♥集团
or ethnic group? It's our goal to publish
或种族群体的东西 我们的目标就是
something controversial every day.
每天发布些有争议的东西
It's our business model.
这是我们的商业模式
I'm happy to answer any other questions you have,
我很乐意回答你们的其他问题
but I should go.
不过现在我得走了
I need to talk to the employees.
我得去和员工们谈谈
Okay, sir, that's not how... Hey.
先生... 算了
Just got a text from my informant. He may have a lead.
我的线人给我发信息了 他也许知道些什么
You guys out here when the shooting went down?
枪击发生的时候你们在现场吗
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I asked you a question. Yeah, I ain't answering.
我刚问了你一个问题 我不会回答的
Did you hear any gunshots, sir?
你们听到枪击声了吗
Man, you deaf? I just said I ain't talking!
你聋了吗 我说了我不会和你搭话的
You ain't talking, why? 'Cause you're a tough guy?
为什么 因为你很难对付吗
'Cause you're the police.
因为你们是警♥察♥
No, we're the FBI.
我们是联邦调查局
So let me ask you again.
那我再问你一遍
Were you out here when the shooting went down?
枪击发生的时候你在现场吗
Yes or no? No.
在还是不在 不在
Aw, look at you.
看看你现在的样子
Trying to be all hard and make a statement.
说句话都要用尽全力装作硬汉
You don't know a damn thing about me, lady.
这位女士 你根本就不了解我
One, don't call me "Lady."
第一 不要叫我"女士"
Two, I know a lot about you.
第二 我很了解你
Like that tattoo on your arm? "BMW"?
比如你小臂上那纹身 BMW
Means you roll with Brooklyn's Most Wanted,
这说明你和布鲁克林的头号♥通缉犯一起混
which means you're connected to the Trey-Nine Crips,
说明你和瘸帮有联♥系♥
which means you probably grew up in Brownsville.
还说明你应该在布朗斯维尔长大
I'm guessing the Tilden Street Housing Projects.
我猜你家在蒂尔登街上
Another thing you should know, Jalen,
杰伦 你还需要知道一件事
is that lying to me ain't like lying to some fat dude
对我撒谎跟对那些穿着蓝色制♥服♥的
in a blue uniform.
胖警♥察♥撒谎可不一样
It's a felony.
这是重罪
You do time behind that crap.
要进局子的
So the second I walk away from here,
我离开之后的第一件事
I'ma pull every piece of surveillance footage I can find.
就是去把所有能找到的监控录像都调出来
And if I see your sorry butt out here at 8:27 a.m.,
如果我发现你早上8:27出现在这里的话
I'ma charge you with perjury.
我会指控你作伪证
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait.
等一下 等一下
Look, I was here.
好吧 我在那儿
I... I heard the gunshots. Then what?
我听见枪声了 然后呢
I saw two dudes wearing masks jump into a blue car.
我看见两个带着面具的男人进了一辆蓝色的车
What kind of car? I'm not sure.
什么车 我不确定
A sedan? Kia, maybe?
好像是小轿车 大概是起亚
It was nice doing business with you, Jalen.
杰伦 很高兴跟你合作
Nice work back there.
做得好
But you didn't need to jump in like that.
不过你没必要那么认真的
I had everything under control.
一切都在我的掌控之中的
Oh, my bad.
那不好意思
I just reacted.
条件反射了
I knew who that dude was, what buttons to press, so I did it.
我认识那家伙 知道该怎么让他说实话 所以就做了
But I'm sorry if I offended you.
如果冒犯到你了 我很抱歉
No big deal.
没关系
Just thought I'd, you know... say something.
只是觉得我该... 说点什么吧
I'm glad you did.
我很高兴你这么做了
But for the record, Scola...
不过斯科拉先生...
if you got a problem with people speaking up,
如果你对别人♥大♥声表达有意见
if you got a lot of rules about when and how
或者你不知道什么时候以及
I'm supposed to talk to people, you should let me know.
该怎么和别人交谈 你应该告诉我
Now. 'Cause I don't roll like that.
马上告诉 因为那不是我的风格
Well, neither do I.
那也不是我的风格
So you got nothing to worry about.
所以你也不用担心什么
And I'd prefer if you call me "Stuart."
我更喜欢你叫我斯图
I'll let Jubal know about the blue Kia.
我会告诉铸博蓝色起亚的事
Hey.
嘿
I'm sorry to bother you, man.
伙计 很抱歉打扰你
But I'm just... I'm sorta freaking.
可我实在是有点...害怕
I was working last night at that biker bar.
昨晚我正在那家酒吧上班
I was talking to these two dudes I know.
跟两个我认识的伙计讲话
I've been working real hard the past few weeks!
过去几周我工作得非常努力
Anyway, they start talking about doing some crazy stuff.
说回来 他们开始谈论一些疯狂的事情
Okay? Um...
类似于...
"Making noise." They kept saying that.
他们一直说什么"引起注意"
"We're gonna make some noise, bro."
"兄弟 我们得引发点关注了"
I tried to find out what they were talking about, but...
我想搞清楚他们是什么意思 但是...
You know these guys' names?
你知道他们的名字吗
Tyler and Eddie.
泰勒跟艾迪
I don't know their last names. Didn't ask.
我不知道他们的姓 我没问
You told me, "Never ask for last names.
你告诉过我"永远别问别人的姓
They'll think you're a cop."
否则他们会觉得你是条子"
I think it's possible those guys might have been involved
我觉得他们很可能参与了
in that shooting this morning.
今天早上的枪击案
What do you mean, "Involved"?
你说的"参与"是什么意思
The guy who drove the car...
那个开车的家伙
he was at the bar this morning.
他今天早上就在酒吧
He came by the bar an hour ago.
他一个小时前路过了酒吧
He was real nervous.
他很紧张
He said he was driving a stolen car with these two idiots,
他说他开着一辆偷来的车 载着那两个傻瓜
Tyler and Eddie,
泰勒和艾迪
and then they jumped out and started shooting.
他们下了车 然后开始射击
Who's this guy?
那家伙是谁
He goes by Big Mike. That's all I know.
大家都叫他大麦克 我就知道这些了
Big Mike, okay.
大麦克 好吧
So I'm a little confused.
我有一点想不明白
Bike Mike, he just came in
麦克他为什么要来酒吧
and volunteered this information to you?
主动把消息告诉你
I'm just telling you what happened, Omar.
欧玛 我只是在陈述事实
But Big Mike's a good dude;
麦克是个好人
He didn't know they were gonna start shooting.
他不知道他们要开枪
He didn't know?
他不知道吗
Those guys were carrying Krinkovs.
那两个家伙可带着冲♥锋♥枪♥呢
He was scared.
他很害怕
I would be, too, but it doesn't matter
换做是我我也会害怕 不过
that he was scared. He was involved.
他害怕与否并不重要 他已经参与了
So you need to go find this guy now.
所以你现在得找到他
Okay, I'll try, but...
好吧 我去试试 不过...
He said he was going to Florida or maybe Georgia?
他说他要去弗洛里达还是乔治亚来着
If you're really this upset,
你要是真这么烦躁
why don't you go track down Big Mike and get me a last name?
要不你就去找出来大麦克姓什么吧
You got it, Omar.
行 欧玛
Okay.
好
By the way, talked to my buddy in D.C.
对了 我跟我总部的同事聊了聊
He might be able to find you a job.
他或许能给你安排一份工作
A real one.
货真价实的工作
Appreciate you looking out.
多谢你为我着想
Okay, Zayne.
走了 兹恩
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表