你也可能会成为目标
there is a chance you could be targeted too,
所以在我们控制住事态之前 你应该保持低调
so you really should lay low until we have this under control.
所以现在你这个叛徒开始
So now the sell-out's concerned
担心我和我的家人了吗
about me and my family?
多贴心啊
Ain't that sweet.
我很抱歉 你有些出格了
I'm sorry. That's just out of line.
我们今天早上去那里是有原因的
We were there this morning for a good reason.
你父亲携枪威胁了
Your father threatened Congressman Reed
- 国会议员瑞德 - 斯科拉 别这样
- while carrying a gun. - Scola, don't.
不 这很重要
No, this is important.
我们只是循着证据走
All we did was follow the evidence.
你不需要去喜欢
You don't have to like it,
这并不意味着这里有任何人是叛徒
but that doesn't make anyone here a sell-out.
斯图
Stuart.
如果你想到什么可能会帮到我们的
Please give us a call if you think of anything
请给我们打电♥话♥
that might be helpful.
听着 我知道你想支持我
Listen, I know you're trying to have my back,
但别再为我说话了
but don't speak for me again.
你的立场是你的立场 我的是我的
I don't walk in your shoes. You don't walk in mine.
对 我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
- 我没意识到 - 我知道
- I didn't realize. - I know you didn't.
但现在你知道了
But now you do.
刚和一个证人聊过
Just talked to a witness.
他看见了一辆无标记的皇冠维克逃离现场
Saw an unmarked Crown Vic flee the scene...
纽约牌照
New York plate.
皇冠维克
Crown Vic.
和蔻迪·麦考开的车是同一辆
It's the same car Cody McCowan drives.
你的一位朋友刚刚似乎借了你的车
Looks like one of your friends just borrowed your car.
他开着车杀了达米恩·托马斯
And he used it to kill Damian Thomas.
- 我们是活动分子 不是杀手 - 是啊
- We're activists, not killers. - Right.
对啊 没错 活动分子
Yeah, that's right, activists.
你要知道 白人也可以这么称呼自己
You know, white folks can call theirselves that too.
好的 有人看见你的车出现在犯罪现场
Okay, well, your car was spotted at the crime scene.
我们从一个街区外的监控中
We pulled this from a security camera
调取出这个画面 这是你的车 蔻迪
one block away. That's your car, Cody.
所以不如你告诉我们 谁在开车
So why don't you tell us who's driving it?
我不知道 我看不见他的脸
I don't know. I can't see his face.
任何人都有可能开走这个破玩意
Anybody could have taken the damn thing.
我把钥匙放在酒吧了
I keep the keys at the bar.
就我所知 肯定是谁偷了它
For all I know, someone stole it.
那你0.38口径的手♥枪♥呢 凶器的口径就是0.38的
What about your .38? The murder weapon was a .38.
谁还能接触到你的手♥枪♥
Who else has access to your gun?
没人了 我的枪锁在我公♥寓♥的一个保险箱里
Nobody, my guns are locked up in a safe in my apartment.
怎么了
What?
紧急反应小组在麦考被捕时搜查了他的保险箱
ERT searched McCowan's safe after he was arrested.
- 0.38口径的枪不在里面 - 但是麦考并不知情
- .38 wasn't in it. - But McCowan didn't know that.
意味着有人在他不知道的时候拿走了它
Which means someone took it without his knowledge.
蔻迪装枪的保险柜上的另一枚指纹
Hey, the only other prints on Cody's gun safe
是捷玲·麦考的
just came back to Janine McCowan.
她是杰克和蔻迪的妈妈 我们在酒吧和她谈过
Jack and Cody's mother. We talked to her at the bar.
我们对捷玲有什么了解
What do we know about Janine?
55岁
55 years old.
自2006年起 一直是"爱尔兰港"的独资经营者
Sole proprietor of Irish Haven since 2006.
- 税和房♥租都按时缴纳 - 她有案底吗
- Pays her taxes, pays her rent. - She got a criminal history?
系统里没有
Nothing in the system.
她指纹在库里的唯一原因
Only reason she was fingerprinted
是为了拿到卖♥♥酒执照
was to get her liquor license.
她似乎是个普普通通 遵纪守法的公民
Seems like a regular, law-abiding citizen.
是啊 直到她的宝贝儿子进了监狱
Oh, yeah, until her baby boy goes to prison
- 脑袋瓜都被人踢飞 - 把她带进来 马上
- and gets his head kicked in. - Bring her in now.
FBI 不许动
FBI, nobody move!
让我看到你的手
Show me your hands.
联邦探员 不许动
Federal agents. Don't move!
- 手举着别放下 - 捷玲·麦考在哪
- Keep your hands up. - Where's Janine McCowan?
我没见到她
I haven't seen her.
- 你的老板呢 - 我不知道
- Where's your boss? - I don't know.
你上一次见到她是什么时候
When's the last time you saw her?
- 我不知道 半个小时之前 - 她说什么了吗
- I don't know, half hour ago? - Did she say anything?
没 一句话没说
No, not a word...
她直接走到后面 在笔记本电脑上工作了一会
Went straight to the back, worked on her laptop for a bit,
然后匆匆离开了
and then took off in a hurry.
动作快点 楼上没人
Go ahead of thunder. Upstairs clear.
- 访问被拒 - 被锁住了
- Access denied. - It's locked.
玛纪 看看这个
Maggie, look at this.
日期是今天 "亲爱的蔻迪 我很后悔将你
Dated today, "Dear Cody, I regret you were born
- 生在这个充满仇恨的世界里" - 这是自杀遗书吗
- into a world so full of hate." - This a suicide note?
"最可恨的是那些破坏了
"The most hateful of all are the hypocrite do-gooders
"我们家庭的伪君子
"Who destroyed our family.
"他们为了体育和政♥治♥
"They turned Jack into a monster
"把杰克变成了魔鬼 他现在已经脑死亡了
"For sport and for politics, and he's braindead now.
"那些负有责任的人将付出代价 我不会停手
"Those responsible will pay. I won't ever stop.
"原谅我的罪恶 但是我没有选择
"Forgive me for my sins, but I didn't have a choice.
我非常爱你 妈妈留 "
I love you very much, Mom."
- 她还没停止杀戮 - 没有
- She's not done killing yet. - No.
时间不等人 伙计们
Clock's ticking, guys.
快点 我们需要在捷玲·麦考再杀人之前
Come on, we need to find Janine McCowan now
尽快找到她
before she kills again.
伊恩 我拿到了她的电脑
Ian, got her computer.
离开酒吧之前 她在用它
She was on it before she left the bar.
- 好的 - 好的 好的
- All right. - All right, all right.
让我们把事情结了 找到方法侵入它
Let's get it done. Find a way in.
其他人 坚持住 把皇冠维克找出来
Everybody else, keep at it. Let's find that Crown Vic.
追踪捷玲的手♥机♥ 调取警用监视设备
We tracking Janine's phone, pulling PODs,
调取监控摄像 动起来
surveillance cameras? Let's go.
知道她的下一个受害者会是谁吗
Any clue who her next victim might be?
虽然告别信里只字未提 但我猜一定
Nothing in her good-bye letter, but I'm guessing it's connected
与她儿子被捕或被起诉有关
to her son's arrest or prosecution.
对 我们正在将潜在目标人物汇入清单
Yeah, we're putting together a list...
给杰克定罪的地方检察官 庭审上的关键证人
The DA who convicted Jack, key witnesses.
伊恩 但当下我们真正紧要的
But what we really need right now, Ian,
是黑进那台笔记本电脑
is access to that laptop.
一小会就行
Two more seconds.
行 我破译密♥码♥了 她访问的最后一个网站
Okay, I'm in. The last website Janine visited
是一个为达米恩·托马斯宣传守夜活动的
was a social media page advertising a vigil
- 社交媒体界面 - 时间地点是
- for Damian Thomas. - Where and when?
市政厅公园 于二十分钟内开始
City Hall Park. It starts in 20 minutes.
伙计们 那将是个重要场合
Now, guys, this is a big event.
纽约警局正为上百名参加者的聚集做预演准备
NYPD's preparing for hundreds of people to attend.
换而言之 将有数百名潜在射杀目标
Which means hundreds of potential targets.
没错
Yeah.
在辉煌中安息吧 达米恩
Rest in power, Damian.
她可能隐藏于人群的任何角落
She could be anywhere in this crowd.
愿你安息 达米恩·托马斯
Peace, Damian Thomas.
好 我们分头行动吧
All right, we should split up.
用无线电保持通讯
Let's stay connected on the comms.
等等
Hold on.
无正义 则毋谈和平
No justice, no peace!
我们最好先脱掉联调局的制♥服♥和防弹背心
We should get rid of these jackets and vests.
已经有三人被杀了
Three people have already been killed.
我明白 但游♥行♥群众敌视政♥府♥执法人员
I get it, but these people think that we're the enemy.
我们的身份会激怒他们 引起不必要的骚动与混乱
We can get them all riled up, and cause an unnecessary commotion.
我赞同
Makes sense to me.
那我们把制♥服♥脱掉吧
Okay, let's take off the vests.
嘿 铸博 我们已抵达目的地
Hey, Jubal, we've landed at the location.
尚未目击到嫌犯
We don't have eyes on our suspect.
我会继续上报最新动态
We'll keep you updated.
我们派了分队去布鲁克林跟踪追查
All right, we got boots on the ground in Brooklyn,
但尚未发现捷玲 麦考的行踪
but still no eyes on Janine McCowan.
我争取调到街道监控录像
I'm trying to get street cam footage.
应该很快就会有进展了
Should have something for you soon.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表