- Hi, Mom. - Hi, baby.
我...我就是想打声招呼
I... I just wanted to say hi.
听听你的声音
Hear your voice.
没 没什么事
No, nothing's wrong.
好啊 把电影看完
Yeah, sure. Finish the movie.
我也希望他们能找到尼莫
I... I hope they find Nemo too.
妈妈爱你
Mommy loves you
胜过世界上的一切东西
more than anything in the world.
我现在要挂电♥话♥了 好吗
But I have to go now, okay?
好的 妈妈 拜拜
Okay. Mom, bye!
我知道这很难
I know this is hard.
我们正在拼尽全力
We're doing everything we can.
这我可以向你保证
And I promise you that.
只剩17分钟了
Got 17 minutes left on the clock.
监控里有看到黑色SUV吗
Any sightings of the black SUV in the security cameras?
没有 整个广场都看过了
Negative. We scoped around the plaza.
没有发现目标车辆
There's no sign of it.
我敢肯定 从仓库逃走的
I'm betting those are the two suspects
就是那两个嫌疑犯
that got away from the warehouse.
他们很可能跟着斯科拉去了大楼里
They probably followed Scola to 26 FED.
他们如果抛弃了SUV 很可能是步行去的
If they ditched the SUV, they're probably on foot.
记得在引爆装置
Then focus your search
方圆400码的范围内搜查
within the detonator's 400-yard radius.
还有17分钟 开始行动
Okay, 17 minutes. Let's go.
只剩16分钟了
16 minutes now.
放轻松
No pressure,
不过你们三个是她唯一的希望了
but you three are the only chance she's got.
交给我们
We got this.
继续找
Keep going.
我在地下停车场的角落
Hey, I got a black SUV tucked away
发现了一辆黑色SUV
in a underground parking lot.
车牌号♥是
The plate is Sam-43-
S43NKBO
Nora-kilo-baker-ocean.
收到 我们正在查车牌 里面有人吗
Yeah, we're running it now. Is anyone inside?
没有
Negative.
车牌信息显示该是辆银色丰田小轿车
Plate comes back to a silver Toyota sedan.
蒂凡尼 这是块假车牌
Okay, Tiffany, it's cold-plated.
是他们的车
It's their ride.
埃利斯的工牌就在副驾驶座位上
Elise's ID is in the passenger seat.
太好了 是他们的车
All right, it's their car.
伊恩 你找到那块区域的监控录像了吗
Ian, you find footage of that area?
找到了 我们正在看之前的监控录像
Yeah, scrubbing through the old footage right now.
- 哪个是 - 这儿
- Which one? - Right there.
好的
Yeah.
你能把这个放大吗
Can you scrub this one?
- 怎么了 - 我相信我们的水平
- What's going on? - We are really good.
但这次我不太乐观
But I'm not loving the odds on this one.
我们正在尽我们所能
We're doing everything we can.
- 不对 - 你什么意思
- That's not true. - What do you mean?
我可以放走瓦格斯
I could let Vargas go
换取解除炸♥弹♥
in exchange for deactivating the bomb.
他是世界上的头号♥通缉犯之一
He's one of the most wanted criminals in the world.
我们不能就这么让他走了 不是吗
We can't just let him go, can we?
我们当然可以
Sure we can.
救下埃利斯比惩罚瓦格斯更重要
Saving Elise is more important than punishing Vargas.
不 当然了 但是历史证明
No, of course, but, I mean, history shows
这些人以杀♥警♥♥察♥取乐
this guy kills cops for sport.
我们放了他 他还是会引爆♥炸♥弹
We let him go, he'll detonate the bomb anyway, right?
他说米勒探员帮他打工
He said that Agent Miller was on his payroll,
是个脏警
that he was dirty.
- 你觉得是真的吗 - 不
- You think that's true? - No.
我认为我们应该让取证组
I... I think we should have Forensics
快速查一下米勒的经济状况
take a quick dive into Miller's finances.
并和那个押送瓦格斯
And... and talk to the SWAT agent
走出仓库的特警聊聊
who walked Vargas out of that warehouse.
问问他瓦格斯有没有警告他仓库里有炸♥弹♥
Ask him if Vargas warned him about the explosives.
好的 我们只有十四分钟了
Okay, we only got 14 minutes.
如果他在炸♥弹♥或米勒的事上说了谎
If I know that he's lying about the explosives or Miller,
那他说救埃利斯也是说谎
I know he's lying about saving Elise.
好的 我立刻去办
All right. I'm on it.
如果我们没抓到引爆者
If we don't get that detonator,
我们需要考虑放瓦格斯走
we need to consider letting Vargas walk.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
他的司机刚刚杀了一个纽约警♥察♥
His driver just killed an NYPD cop.
他是世界上最大的可♥卡♥因♥贩子
He's the biggest coke dealer in the world.
- 媒体会生吃了我们的 - 如果不这样 埃利斯就死了
- The press would eat us alive. - Elise will die if we don't.
他在虚张声势
He's bluffing.
他不会引爆那枚炸♥弹♥的
He's not gonna detonate that bomb.
瓦格斯都没那么鲁莽
Even Vargas isn't that reckless.
如果他引爆了呢
What if he is?
你愿意冒这个险吗
You're willing to take that chance?
是的
Yes.
那个女人...埃利斯...
This woman... Elise...
她只是一个人
she's one person.
如果我们放了瓦格斯 贩毒团伙继续运作
If Vargas is released and the cartel continues,
数以千计的人将会
thousands will die
因暴♥力♥和毒品死去
from the violence and the drugs.
我不想这么说 但是数学也支持我的立场
I hate to say it, but the math is on my side.
我不关心该死的数字
I don't care about the damn numbers.
继续拘留瓦格斯
Vargas stays in custody.
我说明白了吗
Am I clear?
是的 长官 非常明白
Yes, sir. You are.
我以为他就是口嗨
I just thought he was running his mouth.
我就没认真对待
I didn't really take it seriously.
所以瓦格斯的确警告过你吗
So Vargas did warn you?
他告诉你仓库里有炸♥弹♥吗
He told you there were explosives in that warehouse?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢你
Thank you.
受伤的警官 是我一个非常好的朋友
The agent who got injured, he's a good friend of mine.
如果我当时认为他说的是真话...
If I thought he was telling the truth...
我知道的 谢谢你
I know. Thank you.
米勒特工这里 我也掌握了一些情报
I have intel on Agent Miller as well.
报告上写着 警♥察♥找到尸体时
According to the report, when the police found the body,
局里配给他的手♥枪♥就在他旁边
his Bureau-issued Glock was next to him
弹夹少了一个
and the magazine was short a round.
经济状况呢
Finances?
他的护照号♥码在开曼群岛
He had an accountant in the Caymans
有个账户
under his passport number.
不知道账户里有多少钱 但是...
Don't know how much money was in there, but...
所以瓦格斯说的是真话
So Vargas tells the truth.
等等 上面显示什么 我还有多少时间
Wait, what does it say? How much time do I have left?
还有大把时间
There's plenty of time.
我们会把它拆下来的
We're gonna get you out of this collar.
我保证 好吗
I promise. Okay?
斯科拉 你得想个办法让她分心
Scola, you need to find a way to keep her distracted.
如果她碰一下那个装置 它就爆♥炸♥了
If she touches that device, it will go off.
我们也得想个办法
We also need to find a way
把她带到前门
to move her towards the front entrance.
如果我们没能解决这一切 项圈爆♥炸♥了
If we fail to fix this and that thing goes off,
我们必须要保护大楼的完整性
we have to protect the integrity of the building.
保护楼上的人们
Protect the people on the floors above.
你准备好再听一些糗事了吗
You ready to hear a few more embarrassing anecdotes?
好的 先站起来抻抻腿
Okay, first stand up and stretch those legs.
好的
Okay.
你有没有听其他探员说过
You ever hear other agents talk about the idiot
有个傻蛋 没对嫌疑人搜身
who forgot to pat down the suspect
就把他塞到后座里
before putting him in the back seat?
在匡提科上课的时候听过 那傻蛋原来是你吗
Yeah, in class at Quantico. That was you?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
匡提科的人上课讲这件事吗
They use that story at Quantico?
作为反面例子
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表