not long after the shooting started.
好好好 这就是我们的一号♥枪手了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's our shooter number one.
停下 是把枪 我们有足够的面部信息吗
Pause it... that's a gun. We have enough for facial rec?
没有一个足够清晰的角度
We don't have a clear enough angle.
好吧 那他的同伙呢
Yeah, what about our accomplice?
还没发现他 还在寻找
No sign of him, still looking.
我想我见过那家伙
I think I've seen that guy.
人们在发枪击时间前后拍摄的
People have been sending in photos and videos
附近地点的图片和视频
they took in the area around the time of the shooting.
我正在调查这些 对 就是这个
I've been going through it. Yeah, here it is.
和自♥拍♥照背景里的是同一个人
Same guy's in the background of this selfie.
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
根据元数据显示 这张照片
According to the metadata, this picture was taken
是枪击发生后九十秒拍的
90 seconds after the shooting.
好 不错 地址是什么
Okay, good. What's the address?
邓肯酒店 离案发现场一个街区
The Hotel Duncan, a block away from the crime scene.
好 分头行动
Okay, let's split up.
也许有人见过枪手从这经过
Maybe someone saw the shooter come through here.
好 蒂芙尼和我去给接待处看他的照片
All right, Tiff and I will show his photo to reception,
看他是不是这的客人
see if he's a guest here.
- 联邦调查局 不准动 - 所有人趴下
- FBI, do not move! - Everybody down now!
- 趴下
- Get down!
- 趴在地上 - 喂喂喂
- Get on the ground! - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
- 包里是什么 - 衣服
- What's in the bag? - Clothes.
慢慢把它放下
Set it down gently.
好吧好吧
Okay, okay.
双膝跪地 双手举过头顶
On your knees, hands on your head.
你们抓错人了
You've got the wrong guy.
我说了 你们抓错人了
I told you, you got the wrong guy!
是吗
Yeah?
你想解释解释这个吗
You want to explain this? Huh?
你的同伙在哪
Where's your partner?
你们到底在说什么
The hell are you talking about?
我们在视频上看到你从餐馆逃出来了
We have you on video fleeing the restaurant.
不如告诉我们他在哪
Why don't you tell us where he is,
或许我们可以和你合作呢
and maybe we can work with you.
- 我不是个坏人 - 好吧 七个人中枪
- I'm not the bad guy here. - Okay, seven people were shot.
其中四个死了 所以我好奇
Four are dead, so I'm curious.
你要怎么才认为你自己是一个坏人呢
What would it take for you to consider yourself a bad guy?
我没伤害过任何人
I didn't hurt any of those people.
我当时是想要帮他们 我想救他们
I was trying to help them, to save them.
所以你是一个带着枪的好人
So you're a good guy with a gun,
只是想当个英雄吗
just trying to be a hero?
我看到一个家伙在杀人 所以想掏枪打他
I saw a guy killing people, and so I drew down on him.
我开了一枪 我想帮忙的
I took a shot. I tried to help.
那你为什么逃跑
Then why'd you run?
我没有在纽约的持枪许可证
I don't have a permit to carry in New York,
我现在也不能被抓住犯罪
and I can't catch a felony right now.
听着 我来城里参加工作面试
Look, I'm in town for a job interview,
顺便说一句 就在我们谈话的功夫我错过了
which I'm missing as we speak, by the way.
我去那吃午饭
I went to lunch.
我看见有个可疑的家伙掏出一把枪
I saw a shady guy pull a gun,
当然我就掏出了我的武器
and yeah, of course I drew my weapon.
不然我该做什么 袖手旁观吗
What am I supposed to do? Just sit there and not help?
让我们说清楚
So let me get this straight.
你在一个拥挤的餐厅里开枪
You fired your weapon inside of a crowded restaurant
是为了救人
to help people?
我当时视野很好
Yeah, and I had a clean shot, too,
直到那白♥痴♥抓住我的手臂 让我失去目标
until that idiot grabbed my arm and threw off my aim.
之后真正的枪手发现我并还击
Then the real shooter saw me and fired back.
我只得快速离开
And I got out of there fast.
假设我们相信你
Let's say we did believe you.
另一个枪手长什么样
What did the other shooter look like?
他全副武装
He was all covered up.
戴一顶深色针织帽 扎头巾 还有飞行员墨镜
He had a dark knit cap, a bandana, and aviator shades.
我只能说他是个高大的白人
All I can tell you is he was a tall white guy.
好吧 格里姆斯说的是实话
Okay, so Grimes' story checks out.
他是来城里参加布拉肯保全公♥司♥工作面试的
He was in town for a job interview
他的枪在阿肯色州
with Bracken Security, and his gun is legally registered
合法注册
in Arkansas.
这说得通
Yeah, makes sense.
应急反应小组发现了不同类型的弹壳
ERT found different types of shell casings.
其中两个是九毫米口径 与他的武器匹配
Two were from a 9-millimeter, match his weapon.
其他都是由一把点四零口径的枪
All the others were from a .40-cal fired
从餐厅后面射出的
from the back of the restaurant from a different gun.
这意味着我们只有一名嫌疑人
Which means we're only looking for the one suspect...
戴着针织帽 头巾
the guy with the knit hat, bandana,
和飞行员墨镜
and aviator sunglasses.
我们在110街的地铁站附近
Right, oh, and we caught a video of the guy
捕捉到一段这家伙的视频
near the subway at 110th Street,
但面部识别不成功
but facial rec was a bust.
让我们向媒体公布照片
Let's release his photo to the media,
看看是否有人能认出他
see if anybody recognizes him.
这有一个生日蛋糕 蜡烛还在上面
Hey, there's a birthday cake, still has candles in it.
可能有人当时在拍照
Maybe someone was taking pictures.
而且相机可能拍到了
And the camera might have captured an image
枪手的样子
of the gunman.
好主意 我们会查一查
Good idea. We'll check it out.
埃利斯
Hey, Elise.
你有没有发现在餐厅拍的
Did you come across any birthday photos
庆生照片
from the restaurant?
- 生日照片 - 对
- Birthday photos? - Yeah.
呃...
Um...
没有
no.
你还好吧
Everything okay?
我很好 只是有一点...
Yeah, fine. I'm just a little...
这起案件 四人死亡 而那位年轻母亲
This case, four dead, and that young mother,
- 她的情况不容乐观 - 是的
- she's in critical condition. - Yeah.
这确实很可怕
Yeah, it's awful.
大家 玛纪 我们有发现
Hey, guys. Maggie, we got something.
餐厅给了斯科拉和蒂凡尼
Guess the restaurant gave Scola and Tiffany
那位庆祝生日的女士名字
the name of the woman celebrating her birthday.
原来 枪击开始时
Turns out her sister had her camera phone out
她的妹妹拿着手♥机♥正在录视频
when the shooting started, and she was recording video.
他们刚发过来 凯利
They just sent it over. Kelly?
是
Yep.
都结束了 弗兰克
It's over, Frank!
快趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
我们得离开这里
We've got to get out of here!
趴下 趴下
Stay down, stay down!
完全看不见枪手
Can't see the shooter at all.
但我觉得我听到了什么
Yeah, but I think I heard something.
可以回放一下 增强枪击开始的
Can you play that back and enhance the audio
那段音频吗
right before the shooting started?
可以 没问题
Yeah, I can do that.
都结束了 弗兰克
It's over, Frank!
确实 弗兰克
Yeah, Frank...
我们不是有个叫弗兰克的受害者吗
don't we have a victim named Frank?
对 弗兰克·奥尔森正是
Yeah, there's a Frank Olson who's listed
死者之一
as one of the deceased.
五十二岁的非裔美国男性
52-year-old African American male.
弗兰克中了几枪
How many times was Frank shot?
两枪
Twice.
还有其他身中两枪的受害者吗
And were any of the other victims shot twice?
没有 只有奥尔森 根据应急反应小组的记录
No, just Olson, and according to the ERT record,
他坐在餐厅的后面
he was seated at the back of the restaurant.
这是枪击开始的地方
Where the shooting started.
所以枪手认识弗兰克
Right, so the shooter knows Frank.
枪手首先向他开枪 射击了两次
He shoots him first, he shoots him twice,
然后我们的 "拿枪好汉" 出现了
and then our "good guy with a gun" appears...
枪手开枪还击
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表