Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. No!
不要
Oh, whoa! No!
开火
Light him up!
停止射击
Whoa, whoa! Hold your fire!
停止射击
Hold your fire!
停火 全体队员 停火
Cease fire, everyone. Cease fire.
一枚跳弹击中了考德威尔医生的腹部
A ricochet hit Dr. Caldwell in the abdomen.
老天啊 把联络器给我
Good God. Give me the com!
他会流血而死的
He's gonna bleed out.
我们得赶紧带他去医院
We need to get him to a hospital now.
不不不 给我儿子做手术
No, no, no, no, no. Get to my son.
没有他我做不了手术
I can't do the operation without him.
我不是外科医生
I'm not a surgeon.
喂
Hello?
奥克塔维奥 我是联邦调查局的特别探员
Octavio, this is Special Agent Jubal Valentine
铸博·瓦伦丁
with the FBI.
请你缴械投降
I need you to put your weapon down and surrender.
只要你照做 我们会救你儿子
If you do that, we can get your son the help he needs.
你当我傻子吗
You think I'm stupid?
不 我认为你是个父亲 想救自己的儿子
No, I think you're a father trying to save his son,
让我们来帮助你
so let us help you do that.
我要个新的外科医生
I want a new surgeon.
能做肾脏移植手术的医生
One that can do a kidney transplant.
这太难了
Well, that's not easy to...
如果十分钟之内没有医生到场
And if one isn't here in the next ten minutes,
这个女医生就会死
the lady doctor dies.
等等 不要
Okay, wait, don't...
现在怎么办
Now what?
阿尔法二号♥ 你那看得清吗
Alpha 2, you have a clear visual?
喂
Hello?
听我说句话
All right, just listen to me for a second.
我们必须送你儿子和受伤的医生去医院
We need to get your son, and the injured doctor to the hospital,
必须马上进行
and we need to do it right now.
所以请你把武器放下
So you need to put the weapon down...
那不可能
No, that's not going to happen, okay?
我要外科医生马上到场
I need a new surgeon here fast.
然后你们才能带走考德威尔
Then you can have Caldwell.
移植医生没那么好找
It's not that easy to find a transplant surgeon,
尤其是愿意在这种情况下手术的
let alone one willing to do a surgery like this
更是少之又少
under these conditions. I mean...
我要新的外科医生 不然我儿子就要死了
I need a new surgeon, or my boy's going to die.
你听明白了吗
Don't you understand that?
事情不是这样...
This is not the wa...
你以为我想这样做吗
You think I wanted to do it like this?
整整十个月
I... I've been trying to get help
我一直为儿子寻求救助
for my boy for the past ten months.
我也是被逼无奈
So I had to do what I had to do.
嫌疑犯的妻子刚刚到场了
Suspect's wife just pulled up on scene.
很好 去跟她谈
Okay, good. Talk to her.
说服她帮我们一起救她儿子的命
Convince her to help us save her son's life.
去吧
Go.
这就是你们把我带到这的原因吗
This is why you brought me here?
让我说服奥克塔维奥投降
To persuade Octavio to surrender?
- 让我儿子送死 - 不 我们是要救他
- To let my son die? - No, we're trying to save him.
安娜 原本负责手术的医生
Anna, the doctor who was gonna perform this surgery
中枪了
has been shot.
现在昏迷不醒
He's unconscious.
现在他没法在这里做手术
It means they can't do the operation here.
我们必须带托尼去医院
We need to get Tony to a hospital, please.
- 喂 - 奥克塔维奥
- Hello? - Octavio.
你怎么来了
求你了 听我说
你得让这些人走
送托尼去医院 这是唯一的办法
他们在骗你 他们根本不在乎我们
我们需要外科医生
We need a surgeon.
已经在来的路上了
你确定吗 万一他不来呢 怎么办
托尼换新肾之前我绝不离开
不管我要付出什么代价 我不在乎
别这么说
我不会让他死的 绝不
奥克塔维奥
Octavio...
回家去 安娜
让我做吧
他需要你 安娜
He's going to need you, Anna.
听到了吗
You hear me?
托尼需要妈妈
Tony's going to need his mother.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, mi amor.
比你想象的还要爱
More than you'll ever know.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我尽力了
I tried.
怎么样了
Where are we?
奥克塔维奥拒绝投降
Octavio won't surrender.
他唯一的想法就是救儿子的命
His only focus is on saving his son's life.
他觉得留在这最有胜算
He thinks staying put is his best chance.
好 那我们要尽快解救考德威尔医生
Okay, then we need to extract Dr. Caldwell
和赖特医生
and Dr. Wright as soon as possible.
我们可以让警♥察♥突入 带出奥克塔维奥
We can have squad breach, try to take out Octavio,
但风险太大了
but it's risky.
那会危及赖特医生的生命
It puts Dr. Wright in real danger,
还有那个男孩
not to mention the boy
他被切开躺在手术台上呢
who's cut open on the operating table.
铸博 我知道这很艰难
Jubal, I know that this is hard,
但我们必须优先救赖特医生
but we have to focus on Dr. Wright
和考德威尔医生 而不是先救歹徒的儿子
and Dr. Caldwell, not the son of the perpetrator.
如果能把他也救出来自然再好不过了
If we can save him, too, then that's fantastic.
相信我 没人想让这个孩子死
Trust me, no one is rooting for this kid to die,
但不能为了救他
but we cannot risk Dr. Wright's safety
牺牲赖特医生的性命
in order to save him.
好 但我还是觉得最好的方案是
Okay, but I still think our best shot
再找一个愿意来做手术的
is finding a transplant surgeon
移植医生
willing to perform the operation.
不行 坚决不行
No, absolutely not.
我们不能再把另一个无辜的生命
We're not gonna put another innocent life
置于危险之中了
in jeopardy.
那我们就取中间方案
Then we split the middle.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我来扮演新来的移植医生 做救世主
I become the new transplant surgeon, the savior.
我以做手术为条件要求释放考德威尔医生
We demand Caldwell's release in exchange for my cooperation.
我一进去
Then once I'm in there,
就去说服他
I'll talk him off the ledge.
我会让他投降
I'll get him to surrender,
然后立刻送孩子去医院
and then we'll rush the kid to the hospital.
铸博 他听过你的声音了
Jubal, he's heard your voice.
我不觉得他能把这联♥系♥起来
I don't think he'll make the connection.
好 但万一他拒绝投降 我需要备用方案
Okay, but I want a backup plan just in case he refuses.
你去告诉特警队长
You go talk to the SWAT leader.
如果奥克塔维奥拒绝投降
If Octavio refuses to surrender,
你就把他引到窗边
you have to lure him to a window,
然后由狙击手把他拿下
and a sniper will take him out.
收到
Copy.
射击暗号♥是用右手
The signal to shoot is you rubbing your left shoulder
摸左肩
with your right hand.
那不是偷二垒的暗号♥吗
Isn't that the signal to steal second?
没错 清楚了吗
Yeah. Are we clear?
明白 需要射击时
Yeah, yeah, if and when it's time to shoot,
我会用右手摸左肩
I will rub my left shoulder with my right hand.
根据观察 最好的射击角度
Based on what I've seen, the best angle
是西南方向的窗户
is gonna be through the southeastern window.
所以我需要你尽你所能
So I need you to do your best
把他带到那个方向
to work the conversation in that direction.
好的 明白
Yep, copy that.
好
Okay.
好了
Okay, all right.
你去联♥系♥霍普总医院
I'm gonna need you to reach out to Hope General.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表