But according to municipal records,
但是根据市政记录
it looks like he has utilities set up in his name
另一个地址
at another address.
以他的名义交过水电费
Okay, that's something. Check it out.
这倒是条线索 去落实一下
Up. Up.
上 上
Hold.
停
FBI! Get on the ground now!
FBI 趴下
Oh, come on, man. Really?
想跑 开玩笑呢
Give me two in the room!
房♥间里再来两个人
All right, let's search. Fan out. Let's go!
好 开始搜索 散开 开始
Back room's clear. Is she secure?
里屋没人 她安全吗
We're clear. Nobody else here.
我们这里清场了 没有其他人
Where's your roommate? I don't know.
你室友呢 我不知道
I swear, I haven't seen him in two days.
我发誓 我已经两天没见到他了
Hey, Scola,
斯科拉
check this out.
看看这个
Up.
起来
It's Ray's camera.
是雷的相机
And they're all of the Harrises?
全是哈里斯一家的照片
He's been stalking them. We're good.
他在跟踪他们 我们好了
Research.
他在研究他们
Okay, there is no way
你不可能
that you didn't know about all of this.
一点儿都不知道
Where is Grace Harris? I don't know. Honest.
格蕾丝·哈里斯在哪里 我不知道 真的
I had nothing to do with taking that kid.
我和绑♥架♥那个孩子一点关系都没有
But you do know about it.
但是你知道这件事情
Okay. You don't wanna get charges for all of the meth
如果你不想因为这里的事情
that is in this place,
被起诉
you're gonna tell me everything that you know right now.
那你就得把你知道的一切立刻告诉我
Ray's always been obsessed with this guy,
雷满脑子都是这个家伙
Corbin Howard,
那个家族律师
the one who killed his sister.
他杀了他妹妹
He talked about him all the time,
他总是谈起他
how he'd get back at him if he ever saw him again.
说如果再让他遇见这个家伙 他要怎么报复他
All that.
就是这些
But it was just a fantasy. Ray hadn't seen the guy in 15 years
他不过是在空想而已 雷已经15年没见过他了
until a few weeks ago.
直到几个星期前
What happened a few weeks ago?
几个星期前怎么了
Uh, Ray was at the courthouse for a parole hearing,
雷在法♥院♥参加假释听证会
came back saying he saw the guy.
回来就说他看见那个家伙了
Said he's a hotshot lawyer now
说他成了个了不得的律师
and changed his name like nothing ever happened.
还改了名字 好像什么都没发生过
But he makes a lot of money, so Ray had this idea
而且他赚了很多钱 所以 雷就想
to kidnap his kid, make him pay,
绑♥架♥他的小孩 勒索赎金
but then things got out of control.
可是后来事情失控了
He started talking crazy, I...
他开始胡言乱语
Hang on, hang on, slow down. Out of control how?
等等 等等 说慢点 怎么失控了
He started talking crazy and took off with my car.
他胡言乱语 还开走了我的车
What kind of car? A Subaru Impreza, black.
什么车 斯巴鲁翼豹 黑色
Look, I thought it was just a money thing.
我以为他只是图财
I swear I didn't know Ray was gonna kill the guy
我发誓我当时真不知道雷想在拿到钱后
after he got paid.
杀了那个家伙
That's the fourth time he's called.
这是他打的第四个电♥话♥了
Everything okay? It's fine.
没事吧 没事
I don't believe you.
我不信
Well, we have more important things
我们眼下还有更重要的事
to be worried about right now.
要操心呢
One sec.
等一下
Mr. Harris.
哈里斯先生
What's going on? You find something?
怎么了 有发现吗
We need to talk to you and your wife.
我们需要和你以及你太太谈谈
Do you know where Grace is?
你们知道格蕾丝的下落了吗
No, we don't, but can we come inside?
不知道 能不能让我们进来
I don't think that's a good idea.
最好不要
I thought we made this clear.
我想我已经说得很清楚了
We want to handle this on our own.
我们想自己解决这个问题
Mr. Harris,
哈里斯先生
we have evidence that the kidnapper is Ray Parkin.
有证据表明绑♥架♥者是雷·帕金
Lu... Lucy's brother.
露西的哥哥
Yes.
是的
That's not possible.
不可能
How does he even know who I am?
他怎么知道我的身份
Well, he saw you at the courthouse a few weeks ago,
几周前 他在法♥院♥看见你了
tracked you down; He's been stalking your family,
他跟踪你 跟踪你们全家
and we think he followed you to the cabin last night.
我们相信昨晚他跟着你们去了小木屋
No, no, no, no. I can't believe this.
不 不 我不信
It's been 20 years.
已经过去20年了
Mr. Harris, we'll do everything we can to protect your family,
哈里斯先生 我们会尽全力保护你的家人
but we need you and your wife to work with us.
但是我们需要你和你太太的配合
No, no.
不 不
I can handle it on my own. Thank you.
我自己能解决 谢谢你们
Ben, this guy despises you.
本 这个人厌恶你
But if I give him the money and tell him what happened,
但是如果我给他钱 跟他解释事情经过
how sorry...
告诉他我很内疚
Then he will probably kill you and your daughter.
那他可能会杀了你和你女儿
That's the truth.
事实就是这样
Either way, we need to sit down with Rhonda
总之 我们要和荣达讨论一下
and explain the risks. No! No.
解释一下其中的风险 不 不
She can't know about this.
不能让她知道
That's not our problem. You said it earlier.
这不是我们要担心的事 你之前答应过我
It's not your decision. I'm Grace's father.
这事轮不到你做主 我才是格蕾丝的父亲
And Rhonda is her mother,
荣达是她的母亲
and she will get a say in how this goes down.
她有权决定怎么解决这个问题
We will not let you compromise your daughter's safety
我们绝不会为了保护你的秘密
to protect your secret. That's not...
让你危及你女儿的安全 我没有...
That's not what I'm doing.
我绝不会伤害我的女儿
I'm just trying to get my daughter back.
我只是想把女儿救回来
That's all.
就这个目的
Either you tell her,
要么你去跟她说
or I do.
要么我来
Okay, fine.
好吧
I'll do it.
我来说
How could you hide this from me?
这件事你怎么能瞒着我
Rhonda, it was 20 years ago. You...
荣达 那是20年前的事了
Is that supposed to exonerate you?
那样你就无罪了吗
No, I just...
不是 我只是
I wanted to move forward, to leave it in the past.
我想开始新的人生 让它留在过去
It's not in the past, Ben!
它永远不会停留在过去 本
That girl's brother kidnapped our daughter!
那个女孩的哥哥绑♥架♥了我们的女儿
I don't know what to say. I'm sorry.
我不知道该说什么 对不起
Sorry?
对不起
What the hell good is that supposed to do?
对不起有什么屁用
Mrs. Harris, I know this is a lot to process,
哈里斯太太 我知道你们很需要时间消化
but right now we need to focus on getting Grace back.
但眼下我们要关注的是把格蕾丝救回来
He's gonna kill her. No.
他会杀了她的 不会的
We're not gonna let that happen.
我们会阻止他的
But you need to let us handle the drop.
不过交付赎金得由我们处理
We're gonna have a team on-site, snipers...
我们会安排小队 狙击手
How could you do this to us? Rhonda...
你怎么能这样对我 荣达
I need some air.
我要去外面冷静一下
This could've waited until after.
这本可以等到事情结束后再说的
No. We had no choice.
我们没得选
We had to tell her.
我们必须告知她
You don't know that.
你又不知道
What was that?
那是什么声音
Damn it.
该死的
Rhonda took off.
荣达跑走了
She took the phone and the money.
她把手♥机♥与赎金都带走了
She's gonna do the drop on her own.
她想自己去送赎金
Rhonda Harris is in the wind.
荣达跑了
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表