- 和通缉令的交叉搜查有线索了 - 在哪儿
- Got a hit on the BOLO. - Yeah, where is it?
蔻迪·麦考的福特皇冠车停在了
Cody McCowan's Crown Vic is parked
教堂街100号♥ 纽约警局说车上没人
on the 100 block at Church Street. NYPD says it's empty.
那儿离市政厅公园只有五个街区
That's five blocks from City Hall Park.
好 伊恩 有什么发现
Yeah, what do we got, Ian?
街道两端都有摄像头
There are street cameras on both ends of that block.
很好
Great.
恰好在院子入口处
There by the courtyard entrance.
把监控录像倒带到她下车那里
Yeah, scrubbing back to her leaving the car.
- 时间是 - 十一分钟前
- When was this? - 11 minutes ago.
伙计们 她十一分钟前下了车
Guys, she exited the car 11 minutes ago
地点教堂街
on Church Street.
她大概会从钱伯斯街
We gotta assume she's heading to City Hall Park
往西去市政厅公园
from the west on Chambers Street.
她穿着蓝色牛仔裤 深色连帽衫 拉链一直拉到脖子以上
She's wearing blue jeans, a dark hoodie zipped to the neck,
枪装在棕色的皮包里
and her gun is in a brown, leather handbag.
铸博 这一带的街道摄像头都没捕捉到她
Jubal, can't find Janine on any street cams in the area.
刚收到消息
Just got word.
我们在现场有个监控小组
We have a surveillance team on site
- 随时密切监视人群 - 漂亮
- with eyes on the crowd. - Beautiful.
货车就停在莫里街和百老汇街的拐角处
Van at the corner of Murray and Broadway.
收到 国土安♥全♥部♥派了人来确保守夜的安全进行
Got it. So DHS has a team on site surveilling the vigil.
他们或许能有关键情报 帮我们找到捷玲 麦考
They might have intel that can help us find Janine McCowan.
你知道我对这件事的看法
You already know how I feel about this.
我理解
And I get that,
但捷玲 麦考是来屠戮无辜的 好吗
but Janine McCowan came here to kill people, okay?
无辜的百姓
Innocent people.
好吧
Okay.
我接受 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
联调局 请开下门
FBI, open up.
联调局 麻烦开下门
FBI, open up now.
我是联调局特别探员蒂凡尼·沃乐思
Special Agent Tiffany Wallace, FBI.
我们在找一名正在大开杀戒的枪手
We're looking for an active shooter.
我们是在秘密行动
This is an off-the-books operation.
我们知道
We know.
我们只需要你们
We just need you to link
将现场的监控信息与联合作战指挥部共享
up your feed to the Joint Operation Command.
行 但我得先电♥话♥汇报
Okay, but I need to make a few calls first.
我们时间很紧迫
We don't have time for phone calls.
那我们就不能分享情报
Well, we can't share intel.
你们有权力监视黑人 但却不愿意救他们的性命
You can spy on Black people, but you can't help save their lives?
你怕不怕就此断送自己的职业生涯
You really want to stake your career on that?
好吧 我们现在就与联♥合♥行♥动♥中心共享情报
Okay, we'll get the feed to the JOC.
我们与国土安♥全♥部♥的监控同步了
We're all synced up with the DHS feed.
这就是达米恩·托马斯守夜活动的实时监控录像
That is live spy cam footage of the Damian Thomas vigil.
捷玲 麦考就藏在这里
Janine McCowan is in here somewhere.
我们得找到确切位置
The question is where.
能看到那辆被遗弃的维多利亚皇冠车吗
The abandoned Crown Vic, is that visible on this screen?
对了 教堂街100号♥
Right, 100 Church.
它在哪 这儿
Okay, where is it? There.
伊恩 把录像倒回
Okay, Ian, we need to roll back this footage
捷玲停车的那时候
to the exact moment Janine left her car.
就在这里
Okay, there.
我们能从那儿追踪她的动线吗
Can we track her movements from there?
可以 我加个追踪器
Oh, yeah, adding a tracer now.
很好 很好
Good, good, good.
我们开始了
Okay, here we go.
她要去哪 她要去哪
Where's she going? Where's she going?
很好 很好
Okay, okay.
她躲进了那家店面
She ducked into that storefront.
还能往后吗
What then?
这就是实时的了 她还在那家店里
This is real time. She's still in there.
- 给我地址 - 百老汇275号♥
- Get me an address! - Address is 275 Broadway.
是一家五金店 下午五点打烊
It's a hardware store that closed at 5:00 p.m.
我正在调出该地址的实时街景
Okay, I'm pulling up live street cam view of that address.
没错 伙计们 她就躲在百老汇275号♥的入口处
Yeah, yeah, guys, she's hiding in the entryway
就在公园西侧的边缘
of 275 Broadway, west edge of the park.
我们即刻行动
We're moving in now.
铸博 她不在这
Jubal, she's not here.
实况监控的延时有多久
Wait, how long is the delay on this?
少于十秒
Can't be more than ten seconds.
伙计们 她不久前刚离开
Guys, you just missed her.
往东边朝公园去了
She's heading east toward the park.
她在那儿 穿着棕褐色的夹克
There she is in the tan jacket.
收到 我们看到她了
Copy that, we've got eyes on her.
好 你从左侧包抄过去
All right, you go around left.
- 我跟着她 - 好
- I'll stay with Janine. - Yeah.
感谢你们到场为我父亲守夜
Thank you all for coming out tonight
悼念他的一生
to celebrate my father's life.
达米恩·托马斯是一为面对不公现实
Damian Thomas was never a man who sat back
绝不会坐以待毙的勇者
and just accepted the way things were.
他坚信 变化可以用非暴♥力♥手段实现
He believed that change was possible without violence!
他年轻时便立志
From an early age, my father decided
只要他尚存一念 尚能发声
that as long as he had a point of view and a voice,
则它们必掷地有声
both his point of view and his voice
为世人所知
were going to be heard.
今晚 我们心怀和平
Tonight, we honor his legacy
聚集在一起 以纪念他的遗志
by gathering together peacefully.
暴♥力♥的恶性循环必须现在停止
The cycle of violence stops now!
就在今晚
Tonight!
由我们画上句点
It ends with us!
联调局 放下你的武器
FBI, drop your weapon!
都结束了 捷玲
It's over, Janine.
我们以涉嫌谋杀逮捕你
You're under arrest for murder.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我们逮捕了犯人 拯救了一两条生命
We got the shooter, saved a life maybe two.
是啊
Yeah.
我懂 我本不该如此沉重
I know. I'm supposed to feel good.
国土安♥全♥部♥的作为是错的
What DHS was doing was wrong...
至少在我看来 但...
in my book at least, and...
我还是去找了他们 用了他们的情报信息
I still went over there, and I used their information.
是我们一起去找了他们 用了情报
We still ran over there and used the information.
嗯
Yeah.
我们那时别无选择
We didn't have a choice.
但这实在太扯淡了
But that is such crap...
我们实际上...并非别无选择
'Cause we do... have a choice.
只是我们选择了捷径
And today we chose to do what was convenient.
我的意思是说...
I guess what I mean is that...
没有人能选择保持正直的时机
You don't get to pick and choose when to have integrity...
为正义挺身而出的时机 你明白吗
when to stand up for what's right, you know?
成为你理想的黑人女性的时机
When to be the kind of Black woman you want to be.
我能明白
Look, I get it.
我能
I do.
有时为赢得胜利 我们不得不付出代价
And the truth is that sometimes there's a cost to victory...
但那并不能磨灭胜利的光辉
But that doesn't mean that it's not a victory.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表