but I've gotta ask you,
但我还是必须问你们
is there anybody who's wanted to hurt either of you?
有没有什么人有伤害你们的企图
No.
没有
No disgruntled employees or unhappy clients?
有没有心怀积怨的员工或不满意的客户
No, no, no, nothing like that.
不 没有 绝对没有这种事
We don't have any enemies. Yeah, no.
我们没有仇人 对 没有
Excuse me. This your daughter's?
打扰一下 这是你们女儿的吗
Yes. Yeah.
对 是的
Why are they taking her toothbrush?
他们拿她牙刷干什么
Standard procedure.
这是工作程序
It's for DNA, right?
是为了做基因鉴定 对吗
In case they need to identify her?
为鉴定她的身份做准备
Which could mean that she's...
这就是说 她有可能...
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Don't go there.
嘿 嘿 你想多了
Mrs. Harris, Mr. Harris,
哈里斯太太 哈里斯先生
we are doing everything we can to find your daughter.
我们正在尽一切力量找你们的女儿
In the meantime,
眼下
I think it's important that you guys get settled into a hotel.
我认为你们最好在一间旅馆里安顿下来
It's really important that we can get a hold of you
这样 如果事情有什么新进展
in case something comes up.
我们方便联络
Yeah. Thank you.
是啊 谢谢
So show me exactly where you all were sitting.
告诉我你们当时具体坐在什么位置
Nicole and I were here,
我和尼克坐在这里
and then Ben and Rhonda were on that bench.
本和荣达一起坐在那长椅上
Facing the cabin?
面向小木屋吗
Rhonda wanted to see the door just in case Grace got up,
荣达看着门以防格蕾丝跑出来
but we never thought...
可是我们根本没想到...
No, of course not.
你们当然没想到
So Rhonda went to check on Grace,
然后荣达去看格蕾丝
and the three of you stayed out here?
你们三个人就待在外面吗
And then about a minute later,
大概一分钟后
we heard Rhonda screaming so we ran inside,
我们听见荣达喊叫 所以我们跑进去
and that's when we realized what had happened.
那时我们才知道发生了什么
And have you seen anyone in this area?
你们有在这里看到其他人吗
No. We went out looking for Grace,
没有 我们跑出去找格蕾丝
but we didn't see anyone.
可是没看见任何人
And do you know if there's anyone else
你知道这附近
staying out here anywhere nearby?
还有其他人吗
There was a man when we first got here.
我们刚到的时候那里有个男人
I saw him when I was getting the firewood.
我捡柴火的时候看见他了
Do you remember what he looked like?
你记得他长什么样吗
Yeah. Yeah.
记得
Scola, let's be on the lookout for a white male,
斯科拉 我们需要找一个白人男性
dark hair, slender, last seen wearing a red flannel shirt.
黑头发 最后一次见他穿着红色衬衫
One step ahead of you, Tiff.
先你一步 蒂凡尼
All right, OA, we got an abandoned campsite out here.
OA 我们找到一处废弃营地
It's about a 1/4 mile east of the abduction site.
大概在绑♥架♥地点西边1/4英里处
Fire's still going, so it's recent,
火还在烧 应该是不久之前刚点燃的
but no sign of whoever camped here.
可是没有露营的迹象
Okay, so who's taking off in the middle of the night
好 那么谁愿意半夜带着搜索队
with search parties and helicopters all over the place?
开直升机搜索这里
I hear you, man.
我来吧 兄弟
You getting anything from the drone?
无人机发现什么了吗
No. Nothing near you.
没有 你周围什么都没有
Hold on.
等一下
I might have something.
我可能找到了
Hey, Maggie, are you still at the abduction site?
玛纪 你还在拐卖♥♥地点吗
Yeah, I'm here. What's up?
是的 我在这 怎么了
Okay, I have a drone picking up a heat signature
无人机在你北方1/2英里处
about 1/2 mile north of you,
发现了一处热能标记
far end of the rock formation.
在岩石区的远端
Okay, copy. We're on our way.
好的 收到 我们这就出发
Grace? Search team, advance...
格蕾丝 搜索队 升空...
OA, we're getting close.
OA 我们正在靠近
Any eyes on our guy?
看到我们要找的人了吗
He is 30 yards ahead on your right.
他在你右前方30码处
Up ahead! Copy that. Stand by.
在前面 收到 准备
FBI! Don't move!
FBI 不许动
Don't move! We got a runner!
不许动 有人跑了
Suspect on foot!
嫌犯在徒步逃跑
We need an ID on the man in this photo.
我们要照片里那个男人的ID
Maggie and OA have him in custody,
玛纪和OA监禁着他
but he doesn't have any identification on him,
可是他没有任何身份证件
and he refuses to state his name.
而且拒绝说出自己的名字
Jub, I'm running facial rec now.
铸博 我在进行面部识别
Thank you.
谢谢
And we got him. Yeah?
我们找到他了 他是谁
Don Kirkpatrick. 47 years old.
东·科帕 47岁
I'm guessing by all the mugshots,
所有面部照片处理结果显示
he's got quite a rap sheet.
他犯罪经历很丰富
Public intoxication, aggravated assault,
公共场合酗酒 严重伤害罪
resisting arrest.
拒捕
He's got an outstanding warrant too.
他还有一份未执行的逮捕令
Broke into his ex-wife's house to see his kid two months ago.
两个月前闯进前妻家看他的孩子
Took off before the cops arrived.
在警♥察♥到之前跑了
She filed an order of protection against him
她申请了针对他的保护令
for child abuse. Right.
因为虐待儿童 没错
All right, let's get everything we have over to Maggie and OA,
好了 把所有资料整理起来给玛纪和OA
see if they can get this dirtbag to start talking.
看看他们能不能让这个人♥渣♥开口
Where is she, Don?
她在哪 东
I cannot help you unless you cooperate.
除非你跟我合作 否则我没法帮你
Where did you take her?
你带她去哪了
Look, man, I've seen your rap sheet.
听着 伙计 我看见了你的犯罪记录
You have an outstanding warrant.
你有一份未执行的拘捕令
You really wanna tack on a kidnapping charge?
你真的想加上一项绑♥架♥的指控吗
Huh?
是吗
A jury would not blink to convict a guy like you,
陪审团不会放过你这种
someone who abuses his own kid.
虐待自己孩子的家伙
I never abused my kid, ever!
我从没有虐待过我的孩子 从来没有
I never touched that little girl either.
我也从来没碰过那个小女孩
But I may have seen the guy that did.
可是或许我看到是谁做的了
Okay.
好的
Would you like to tell us what happened, what you saw?
能否告诉我们发生了什么 你看到了什么
Yeah, she was with some man out in the woods,
她和一个男人在树林里
and, uh...
然后...
he was pulling her by her arm.
他拉着她的胳膊
I saw her with her family earlier.
早些时候我看见她和家人在一起
I knew where she lived,
我知道她住在哪
so I went there to see what was going on,
所以我过去看看发生了什么
but when I got there,
可是我到的时候
I saw that the parents were panicking, and...
我看见她的父母十分恐慌 而且...
I knew they were gonna call the cops, so...
我知道他们要叫警♥察♥ 所以...
I didn't want nothing to do with it.
我不想被扯上关系
Well, that is very noble of you, sir.
你真是高尚 先生
You said that you saw the girl
你说你看见那个女孩
outside of the cabin in the woods?
在树林里那个木屋外面
Where?
哪里
Down by the pond.
在池塘边
I heard them there...
我听见他们在那...
But I kept back.
可是我原地不动
I stayed out of sight, and I saw the guy.
我待在他们视线外 看见那家伙
He, uh...
他...
he was struggling with the girl,
他强迫那个女孩
and she didn't want nothing to do with him.
她不想顺从他
Did you get a good look at him?
你看清楚他了吗
It was too dark.
天太黑了
According to park maps,
根据公园地图
there's a utility road on the north side of the pond.
池塘北边有条公路
So if Kirkpatrick's telling the truth,
如果科帕说的是实话
then the kidnapper could've been taking Grace to a car.
那么绑♥架♥者可能已经把格蕾丝带上了车
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表