所以追踪不到使用者是谁
So there's no way we can identify the user.
咖啡馆街对面是不是有家银行
Isn't there a bank across the street from the coffee shop?
也许我们能去查查他们的监控
Maybe we can get access to their video cameras?
我马上去办
On it.
法医鉴定有结果了
Got a result from the M.E.
昨晚的犯罪现场找到的塑料片上有DNA
on the plastic they found at last night's crime scene.
经过比对 有了结果
There was DNA. They ran it and got a match.
是谁
Who is it?
这个人叫柯瑞·麦克梅
His name is Cory McMay.
一定是弄错了 我查证了
But it's gotta be wrong. I ran him.
不可能是他
Can't be the guy.
绝对不可能
That's literally impossible.
麦克梅已经坐了八年牢了
McMay's been in prison for the last eight years.
柯瑞·麦克梅 已经关押94个月了
Cory McMay, incarcerated for the past 94 months.
他是为数不多的 我们可以斩钉截铁地说
One of the few people we can say without absolute certainty
最近没有杀过人的
did not murder anyone recently.
然而不知为何 塑料片上有他的DNA
And yet for some reason, his DNA is on the plastic.
他的家人呢 兄弟姐妹呢
What about family? Siblings?
只有一个妹妹 不可能是嫌疑人
Just a sister, so not a suspect.
这是什么意思
So what does this mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们从西格比的咖啡馆对面的银行ATM机监控上
We pulled the images from the ATM across the street
截下了这些图像 拍摄时间是
from Higby's coffee shop. These were taken ten minutes
有人在咖啡馆登录网站的
before someone logged onto the incel website
十分钟前
from the coffee shop
这是碧翠丝·桑托斯被杀的前一天
the day before Beatriz Santos was killed.
这是医院里的那个皮特·狄龙
Well, that is Peter DeLeon from the hospital.
那辆失窃车的车主
The guy whose car was stolen?
他说是被偷了 也许并不是
He claimed it was stolen. Maybe it wasn't.
他和麦克梅的案子有关吗
Was he part of the McMay case?
没有
No.
一丁点关系都没有
No. Nothing to do with it.
他和麦克梅私底下有联♥系♥吗
Anything to do with McMay personally?
据我所知 没有
Not that I know about.
如果他是凶手 我们为什么没有他的DNA
If he's the killer, why don't we have his DNA?
你说过狄龙以前身体很差 对吗
You said that DeLeon had been sick, right?
对 他小时候得过白血病
Yeah. He had leukemia as a kid.
你确定是白血病吗
Are you sure it was leukemia?
- 对 - 确定
- Yeah. - Positive.
斯科拉 你想到了什么
Scola, what you got?
我是特工主管瓦伦汀
I'm Assistant Special in Charge Valentine.
- 这是特工斯科拉 - 你好
- This is Special Agent Scola. - Hello.
有没有人能告诉我这到底是怎么回事
Is someone gonna tell me what the heck's going on here?
你小时候得过急性淋巴细胞性白血病 是吗
As a child, you had acute lymphoblastic leukemia, right?
那又怎么了
What about it?
你做了骨髓移植手术
And you had a bone marrow transplant
和你配对成功的人
from a matched, unrelated donor,
与你没有血缘关系
someone who was not a relative.
是的 你是怎么知道这些的
Yeah. How do you know all this?
事实上
In fact,
这就是给你捐献骨髓的人
this was your donor,
柯瑞·麦克梅
Cory McMay.
他当时还不是一个瘾君子
He wasn't a drug addict then.
只是一个20岁的好心小伙子 想捐献自己的骨髓
Just a nice 20-year-old who decided to help out a sick kid
帮助一个有疾病的孩子
by giving him some bone marrow.
所以这就是你得到柯瑞·麦克梅
So here's the thing about you getting
骨髓捐献的事情经过
a bone marrow transplant from Cory McMay.
也就意味着你的体内有他的DNA
It means that his DNA is inside of your system.
所以在你的精♥液♥里
So a DNA test on your semen
能检测出柯瑞的DNA
could come back with Cory's DNA.
这种现象叫做基因嵌合
It's called a genetic chimera.
八年前
Now eight years ago,
一个女人强♥奸♥后被杀害 就是这个女人
a woman was raped and killed, this woman.
DNA显示是麦克梅干的
And the DNA said McMay did it.
但那是错误的
But that was wrong.
因为这周
Because we found his DNA
我们在另一个死者的身上发现了他的DNA
on another victim this week.
一共有四名...
It was a run of four...
女性被谋杀
Murdered women.
柯瑞·麦克梅还在牢里
Cory McMay is in prison.
不可能是他杀了这些女人
There's no way he could've killed these women.
事实上 这世界上只有一个人
In fact, there is only one person on Earth
可能干了这件事
who could have done it.
那就是你
And that's you.
这太扯淡了
This is crazy.
我为什么要杀她们
Why would I kill these women?
你的父亲曾多次因为
Your father had multiple arrests
人身攻击和家庭暴♥力♥而被逮捕
for assault and domestic violence.
根据警方的报告 在你十岁的时候
According to a police report, when you were ten,
他将你的母亲殴打至昏迷
he beat your mother into a coma.
当着你的面
Hog-tied her, 14-gauge electrical wire
用14号♥电线绑住她
while you watched.
我们的心理专家认为
See, our psych experts think that you've been trying
你杀害这些已婚女性
to reclaim your mother from your father
是想帮你母亲讨回公道
by killing married women.
不接受就毁灭 所以
Take it or leave it so...
当柯瑞·麦克梅被逮捕的时候 你就知道他是谁了
You knew who Cory McMay was when he was arrested.
你知道是他救了你的命
You knew he saved your life.
而你却没站出来帮助他
And you didn't say anything to help him.
我 我 我没杀人
I... I... I haven't killed anyone.
我 我不会 我不是个
I... I couldn't. I'm not a...
这太胡扯了
This is ridiculous.
说实话 这太冒犯人了
I mean, quite frankly, it's insulting.
就是这样
That's what this is.
我想你可能想看看这些
Thought you might wanna see these.
在搜查你的公♥寓♥的时候 我们发现了它们
Found 'em while we were searching his apartment.
有五个戒指
There are five.
三个和死者们的结婚日期吻合
Three have dates that match wedding dates of victims.
有一个上面刻了名字
And one has a name...
西顿
"Seaton."
凯茜·西顿
Cathy Seaton.
麦克梅被判决杀了她
The woman McMay was convicted of killing.
那我们来点意大利菜吧
Yeah, let's just get some Italian.
好啊
I love that.
恭喜啊
Hey. Congrats.
真是漂亮的审讯
That's a pretty nice collar.
是啊 成功破案了
Yeah. It all worked out.
还都是我们自己干的
Did it all on our own too.
待会见
I'll see you later.
你得放轻松
Okay. You need to chill out.
- 他是个好人 - 我不确定
- He's a nice guy. - I don't know.
我只是感觉他和那种
I just feel like he's one of those guys
总是用政♥治♥眼光打量事物的男人没什么两样
that always has a political eye on things.
那个
Mm. Well...
内斯特和我在一起了
Nestor and I are together.
我们在约会
We're dating.
是的
Yes.
我们当时都是卧底 然后有点
We were undercover and it just sort of...
自然而然地发生了
Eh. It happened.
我不打算说这些的 但是
I mean, listen. I wasn't even gonna say anything about it, but...
但是你知道
Yeah, but you know you
你没必要瞒我的
don't have to keep that kind of stuff from me.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道其实会更好一点
I mean, it's better that you know.
是我想保持低调的
I'm the one who wants to keep it low-key.
至少现在是
For now.
- 知道了 - 好的
- Copy that. - Yeah.
怎么了 没事吧
What? Are we good?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
当然没事啊
Of course. We're great.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表