If we get a positive visual on Vargas, we're moving in.
暂时待命
Stand by for now.
车窗贴了深色膜
His side windows are tinted.
目前还不清楚瓦格斯是否在车内
It's unclear if Vargas is inside.
随身摄像头01 传输良好
我们之间有很多要说的 我的朋友
那应该是瓦格斯 对吧
That's gotta be Vargas, right?
- 我们要行动吗 - 不
- Are we a go? - No.
保持警惕
Tighten up your positions.
在行动之前 我必须要亲眼确认
I have to have visual confirmation before we move.
如果这些车开走 我们就有麻烦了
If those vehicles go mobile, we are in trouble.
如果我们急于行动 而瓦格斯不在那
If we move too fast and that isn't Vargas,
我们会暴露罗哈斯 失去唯一的线索
we're gonna burn Rojas and the only viable lead we've got.
所以 米格尔
So, Miguel.
菲利克斯被杀的时候你在哪
Where were you when Felix died?
在家 我当时在睡觉
Mi casa. I was asleep.
我不敢相信有人向他开枪
I can't believe somebody shot him.
如果我说 我有个朋友在电♥信♥公♥司♥工作
What if I told you that I had a friend at a cell company
查到了你在那晚的手♥机♥定位呢
that checked the GPS signal of your phone that night?
我一整晚都在家
I was home all night.
拜托 让我看看你该死的脸
Come on. Let me see your damn face.
菲利克斯说你们之间的事
Felix said that things were not going well
进展得不是很顺利
between the two of you.
伊索贝尔 即使那不是瓦格斯
Isobel, even if that isn't Vargas,
罗哈斯也有麻烦了
Rojas is in trouble.
快 快行动 那是瓦格斯
Go, go. It's Vargas.
骗子
Mentiroso.
联邦调查局
FBI!
把手举起来
Keep your hands where I can see 'em.
联邦探员 立刻放下武器
Federal agents! Put your weapons down now!
- 放下武器 - 别动
- Drop your weapons! - Don't move!
把手举起来
Hands where we can see 'em!
按他们说的做 不要给他们理由...
我需要一名医生尽快赶到我的位置
I need a medic at my location ASAP.
嘿 罗哈斯 没问题
Hey, hey, hey, Rojas. Okay.
我要摁住这里 好吗
I'm gonna put pressure on this, okay?
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
你必须坚持下去
You gotta just hang in there.
会没事的 别担心
You're all right. It's okay.
罗哈斯已经出了手术室
Rojas is out of surgery.
他失血很多 但目前状况稳定
Uh, he... he lost lots of blood, but he's stable, so.
等等 罗哈斯也参与了
Wait, Rojas was in play?
我怎么不知道
How did I not know this?
我告诉过你要让我知情
I told you to keep me in the loop.
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
是 但这不是我的问题
Yeah, that wasn't my question.
如果你想上报我不遵守条例
Look, you wanna write me up
我没意见
for not following protocol, that's fine.
瓦格斯在哪
Where's Vargas?
审讯室
Interrogation.
等等 你把他带来这
Wait, you brought him here?
没错 我是这么做的
Damn right, I did.
我以为我们已经约定好了
I thought we had an agreement.
不 你问了 但我从没同意过
No, you asked. I never agreed.
很高兴再次见面
Nice to see you again.
你是谁
And you are?
代理副主管局长
Acting Assistant Director in Charge.
头衔不错
Hell of a title.
你有权力吗
Do you have any power?
我不担心这个 瓦格斯先生
I wouldn't worry about any of that, Mr. Vargas.
这不重要
It's not relevant.
你们还是以为
You still think I haven't
我没给自己留条后路吗
taken steps to protect myself?
不可能
No.
你这次休想再用什么伎俩逃出纽约了
You're not bluffing your way out of New York this time.
省省吧
So please, save your empty threats.
我不是在虚张声势
Oh, they're not hollow.
我在中♥央♥火车站藏了三枚炸♥弹♥
I have three bombs hidden in Grand Central Station.
每天有75万人经过那儿
750,000 people walk by them each and every day.
两个月前埋下的
They've been there for two months,
就是防止我被捕
just in case I got caught
然后被引渡到纽约
and was extradited here to New York.
我的飞机一到这儿
The second my plane landed here,
定时装置就会启动
the timer was set.
它们将会在今天下午三点爆♥炸♥
They will explode today at 3:00 p.m.
当然 除非我解除了炸♥弹♥
Unless I disable them, of course.
我们得开始疏散人群
We need to start clearing people out of here.
不管怎么说 瓦格斯是个说话算话的人
If nothing else, we know that Vargas is a man of his word.
如果他说有炸♥弹♥ 那就是真的有
So if he says there's a bomb, there's a damn bomb.
我知道
I get that.
不过我们还是得确认一下他不是虚张声势
But we also have to confirm that he's not bluffing.
听着 我和卡拉还有拆弹专家一起
Look, I'll go with Carla and the bomb techs.
你留在这儿 帮我们疏散人群
Why don't you stay up here and help the evacuation?
蒂凡尼
Tiff.
一切小心 好吗
Just be careful, all right?
我们找对地方了
All right, we know we're in the right place.
24号♥轨道
Track 24.
等等
Oh, wait.
纽约世界博览会
这是世界博览会的海报
This is the World's Fair poster.
照瓦格斯说的
So according to Vargas,
炸♥弹♥应该就在这附近
that means the explosive is nearby.
- 分头行动 - 好
- Wanna split up? - Yeah.
好
Yeah.
我找到了
Hey, I got it.
现在该怎么办
Okay, so what are we working with?
能拆掉它们吗
Can we disable them?
现在三枚炸♥弹♥找到了
So we have visual confirmation
都开始倒计时了
of the three bombs. They're all on timers.
拆除难度很大
They're all highly sophisticated.
- 有多难 - 非常难
- How sophisticated? - Very.
技术人员说
According to the techs,
密♥码♥是唯一的解除炸♥弹♥办法
the only way to disarm them is with a code.
瓦格斯告诉我们炸♥弹♥的位置
Vargas told us where they were
就是想让我们知道除了他
because he wanted us to know that we are screwed,
我们别无选择
that we need him.
好了 尽快疏散人群
All right, start clearing people out of there
但保持冷静
as calmly as possible.
让纽约警局设立警戒区
Have NYPD set up a perimeter.
严禁外人进入爆♥炸♥范围
Let's keep new bodies from entering the impact zone.
- 好的 - 同时发布紧急新闻
- Yes, ma'am. - Put out a press alert too.
不用说得那么具体
Keep it vague.
只需要警告市民在我们调查不明装置时
Warn civilians to stay away from that part of the city
尽量远离这一区域
while we investigate an unknown device.
好的 不过我得先再去跟瓦格斯谈谈
Will do, but first, I wanna talk to Vargas again.
不 你盯着新闻
No, you focus on the press alert.
我去跟他谈
I'll talk to Vargas.
好了 你们现在往西
All right, you guys start going door-to-door
一栋栋楼去通知
on those buildings to the west.
态度和善一点好吗 不要引起恐慌
Nice and easy, okay? We don't wanna cause a panic.
确保每个人都有秩序地撤离
Everyone should be exiting in an orderly fashion.
立刻停止倒计时
Disable the bombs now,
我们可以不判你死刑
and we will take the death penalty off the table.
你们的筹码就是生活在铁笼子里吗
Your offer is life in a steel cage?
恐怕不行
I don't think so.
首先 在两小时之内
First, it's impossible to evacuate
根本不可能完全疏散
Grand Central Station and the surrounding areas
中♥央♥火车站和周边地区
in less than two hours.
这至少需要五个小时
It'll take you five, maybe more.
其次 退一万步讲
Second, let's imagine that you're right,
就算你们真的能奇迹般地
that you can miraculously clear out
疏散那里的所有人
every single person in the area.
炸♥弹♥还是会炸毁
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表