这地方看起来太棒了 罗根
This place looks incredible, Logan.
别怪我 不过...
Okay, don't hate me, but...
别怪我 不过...
Okay, don't hate me, but...
这周末计划有变
But I need to reschedule our trip this weekend.
这周末计划有变
But I need to reschedule our trip this weekend.
这周末计划有变
But I need to reschedule our trip this weekend.
我已经请假周五♥不♥去上班了
I already took off work on Friday.
我已经请假周五♥不♥去上班了
I already took off work on Friday.
我已经请假周五♥不♥去上班了
I already took off work on Friday.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我刚得知
I just got invited
我刚得知
I just got invited
我刚得知
I just got invited
我刚得知
I just got invited
周六要在移♥民♥权利集♥会♥上发言
to speak at an immigrant rights rally on Saturday.
下周末 我们得在鲁宾家吃晚餐
Next weekend, we have dinner at the Rubins.
这个可不能取消
We can't cancel that.
我知道于情不行 不过取消了又怎样
Well, I know we shouldn't, but what if we did?
我知道于情不行 不过取消了又怎样
Well, I know we shouldn't, but what if we did?
我知道于情不行 不过取消了又怎样
Well, I know we shouldn't, but what if we did?
我知道于情不行 不过取消了又怎样
Well, I know we shouldn't, but what if we did?
我知道于情不行 不过取消了又怎样
Well, I know we shouldn't, but what if we did?
最近取消之风盛行
Cancelling's all the rage these days.
取消时期的爱情
Oh, love in the time of cancel culture?
我只是想说 不管何人何事都可以取消
I'm just saying that anything or anyone can be cancelled.
别动
Stay there.
别动
Stay there.
是块砖 你还好吗
It's a brick. You okay?
- 这日子过不下去了 - 打911
- We can't live like this. - Call 911.
等一下 你去哪
Wait, where are you going?
我要和他们谈谈
I'm just gonna talk to them.
我要和他们谈谈
I'm just gonna talk to them.
罗根 不要
Logan, don't!
联邦调查局 第三季第七集
蒂凡尼 想吃点什么
Tiff, you want anything to eat?
- 三明治 薯条 - 不 来点苏打水就行了 谢谢
- Sandwich, chips? - No, the soda's fine, thanks.
蒂凡尼·沃乐思
Tiffany Wallace?
洁米拉
Jemila.
好久不见 你好吗
It's been a long time. It's good to see your face.
我以为你搬走了
I thought you moved away.
我搬走了 又回来了
I did, but I'm back.
- 你还是警♥察♥吗 - FBI
- You still a cop? - FBI.
这是我的搭档 斯图
This is actually my partner Stuart.
- 嘿 - 斯图 这位是洁米拉
- Hey. - Stuart, this is Jemila.
我们在贝德斯都一起长大
We grew up together in Bed-Stuy.
我们过去是朋友
We used to be friends...
后来她把我弟弟送进监狱 判了十年
till she put my brother away for ten years.
他卖♥♥毒品给高中生
He was dealing to high school kids.
我只是在完成我的工作
I was doing my job.
问题就在这
Hm, that's the problem right there.
你入错行了
You got the wrong job.
你还好吗
You good?
嗯 习惯了
Yeah, comes with the territory.
我们该出发了
We gotta go.
15分钟前 国会议员罗根·瑞德被枪击
15 minutes ago, Congressman Logan Reed
在斯卡斯代尔的家中死去
was shot and killed at his home in Scarsdale.
正如大家所知 罗根·瑞德
Now, as most of you know, Logan Reed
是民♥主♥党冉冉升起的明星
was a rising star in the Democratic Party,
前检察官
a former prosecutor.
由于去年夏天的种族动♥乱♥
He rose to national prominence last summer
他在全国声名鹊起
during all of the racial unrest.
不论喜欢还是讨厌他 他是国内
Love him or hate him, he was one of the most
话题度最高的政♥治♥家之一
talked about politicians in the country.
这事刚在网上传爆 马上全国人会问
The story just broke online, so the entire country's
这事背后的政♥治♥动机
about to start asking if this was politically motivated.
我们需要尽快破案
We need answers and fast.
开始工作 各位
Let's get some, people. Go to work.
瑞德主要的竞选议题是
Now, Reed's biggest campaign issues
种族平等和警务改革
were racial justice and police reform.
他有很多乐于进攻的敌人
He had a lot of impassioned enemies,
也就是说 他会收到
which means these days a nonstop supply
无数死亡威胁和恐吓信 我们要全部搜查一遍
of death threats and hate mail, so let's scour through all of it.
把高危的东西打上标记
Let's flag everything high risk, and ID any suspects
标识市里攻击距离内所有嫌疑人
within a striking distance of the city, yep?
犯罪现场有消息吗
Anything from the crime scene yet?
玛纪和OA刚刚抵达
Maggie and OA just got there.
斯科拉和蒂凡尼几分钟后到
Scola and Tiffany are minutes away.
好的 有消息随时通知
All right, regular updates on all fronts.
这事要尽快解决
This story is going to move and fast.
我们必须要领先一步
We have to stay one step ahead of it.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
- 目前有什么进展 - 还没有
- What do we know so far? - Not enough.
没有邻居目击
All these neighbors, not one eyewitness.
郊区这也没有安防摄像头
And no security cameras in the suburbs,
我们算是两眼摸黑
so we're flying blind out here.
这种地方的居民
In a neighborhood like this, there's gotta be
每家应该都有门铃摄像头
doorbell cameras in every house.
没从 不过瑞德家的坏了
True, but the Reeds' is broken,
邻居的摄像机也没发现嫌疑人
and there's no hits on the neighbors' yet.
斯卡斯代尔警务处仍在调查
Scarsdale PD's still canvassing.
那人从侧窗扔砖的时候
Reed was having dinner with his wife
瑞德正和妻子吃晚餐
when someone threw a garden brick through the side window.
他一打开前门就被射中了
He was shot the second he opened the front door.
我们去和他的妻子了解一下情况
We're gonna go speak with his wife now.
我们去检查窗户
We'll take a look at the window.
10分钟后在这集♥合♥
Meet back here in ten.
摄像机盲区
Out of camera range,
树和灌木提供掩护
trees and bushes providing cover.
谋杀者很聪明
Yeah, the killer was smart.
这么完美的时刻得等几个小时
Could have waited hours for the perfect moment.
好的 收到
Yeah, copy that.
一个街区外发现一位目击者
Canvass just turned up a witness one block over.
那位女士取信的时候
Lady getting her mail saw a stranger
看见一个穿着黑色卫衣的陌生人从后院出来
come out of a backyard wearing a black hoodie.
- 在哪 - 那边六栋房♥子后面
- Where was that? - Six houses that way.
- 有详细描述吗 - 只有卫衣
- She give a description? - Just the hoodie.
收到 谢谢
Got it, thanks.
枪手进行了伪装
So the shooter disguised his identity
从后院离开以躲过摄像机
and avoided cameras by moving through backyards.
我们收到了很多死亡威胁
We got lots of death threats,
可是我以为不会成真
but I never thought it would actually happen.
就是些背景噪音
It was just background noise.
有没有特殊的威胁
Any of those threats stick out?
或者恶化升级的信息
Anything seem like an escalation?
没事 我们知道你很难过
It's okay. I know this must be hard.
你可以慢慢来
You can take your time.
不是的
It's not that. It's just...
有件事确实很奇怪 可是我...
One thing does stand out, but I don't...
我不想造成误会
I don't want to give the wrong impression.
你直说吧
You can't say the wrong thing here.
上周我们家附近有次抗♥议♥活动
There was a protest at our house last week
非常吵闹 很吓人
that got loud and scary.
他们打坏了我家的门铃摄像机
They broke our doorbell camera,
然后有人从窗户扔进来一块砖
and then someone threw a brick through the window
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表