As an example of what not to do.
我以前是华尔街的银行家
Well, look, I was a Wall Street banker.
这个领域对我来说挺陌生的
The whole thing was foreign to me.
不管是不是银行家 都够尴尬的
Well, banker or not, that's gotta be embarrassing.
的确如此
Well, it was.
现在仍是
It still is.
我更喜欢这里的景色
I like the view here better.
我给你找个座位
I'll get you a seat.
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing,
像这样移♥动♥我
moving me like this.
我也不想大楼里的其他人受伤
I don't want anyone else in the building to get hurt either.
关于监控录像 我们现在有什么
Where are we on the video?
我们拿到了SUV进停车场的监控录像
We've got footage of the SUV entering the parking garage,
但角度问题 我们看不到司机的脸
but because of the angle, we can't see the driver's face.
所以只有一个人在SUV里
So there's only one person in the SUV?
看起来是这样的 有趣的是
Looks like it. Interesting thing is,
自打SUV进了停车场后 就再没人进去过了
no one has exited the garage on foot since the SUV entered.
所以我假设了司机用了内部的电梯
So I theorize the driver used an interior elevator
并在大楼内部监控着本楼
and he's watching 26 FED from the building itself.
现在 我所见到的每个人要不就在窗前
Now, everyone I've seen is either at a window
要不就坐在桌子前
or they're sitting at a desk,
但我总注意到这个家伙
but I keep coming back to this guy.
他小范围地走动过 但无论他走到哪儿
He's moved around a little bit, but wherever he lands,
他都总是在看26号♥的方向
he's always looking in the direction of 26 FED.
好的 他们发现了可能的嫌疑人
Okay, they've got a possible suspect.
你能想到任何能有助于认出
Is there anything else that you can think of
那个抓了你的人的东西吗
that might help identify the guy who grabbed you?
没有了 我记得的我都说了
Nothing... I've told you everything I can remember.
我不剩多少时间了 是吧
I... I don't have much time left, do I?
看着我 你觉得我看起来紧张吗
Look at me. Do I look nervous to you?
- 不 - 正是如此
- No. - Exactly.
因为我相信外面的人
Because I have faith in the people out there
相信他们会抓住那些人
that they're gonna catch these guys.
你的手腕划伤了 怎么回事
Your wrist is cut. How'd that happen?
可能是在那个人抓我胳膊的时候受伤的
Probably when the guy was holding my arms.
我告诉过你他很粗鲁
I told you he was rough.
他戴着一枚戒指 感觉像是很大一枚
He was wearing a ring. It felt like a big one.
铸博
Jubal...
伊恩 窗边那个男人戴着戒指吗
Ian, does the man at the window have a ring on?
- 没错 一个大金戒指 - 上吧
- Yes, a big, gold one. - Go.
确认 逮捕他
Affirmative. Take him down.
他在二楼 大楼西侧
He's on the second floor. West side of the building.
第三扇窗户那里
Third window.
等等 先别动 有人给他打电♥话♥
Wait, wait, hold up. He got a call.
- 可能是另一个嫌疑人 - 好的
- It might be the other suspect. - Okay, hey, hey.
- 我们需要追踪那通电♥话♥ - 快点 快点
- We need to track that call. - Come on. Come on.
他刚刚挂掉电♥话♥
He just hung up his phone.
可以行动了 上 把他抓回来
You're clear... go! Take him down!
我在找346房♥间 你知道在哪儿吗
Hey, I'm looking for 346. Do you know where that is?
不知道
No.
FBI 别动 不然死路一条
FBI. Don't move or you're dead!
搜他
Check him.
手放在头上 十指交叉
Hands on your head. Lock your fingers.
你那个拿着引爆器的朋友在哪儿
Where's your friend with the detonator?
不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
你清楚得很
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
要是你害死了我们的朋友 千万别低估
Do not underestimate what we will do to you
我们能对你做出的事
if our friends are killed, okay?
我是被逼的
I got no choice!
如果瓦格斯没被放出来 而且没人死
If Vargas isn't released and people don't die,
他们会杀了我家人 所以不论你对我做什么
my family will be killed, so do what you want to me.
我都不会帮忙的
I'm not gonna help.
如果他的搭档还在监视
If his partner's still watching
另一边的话 他们就是用这联络的
the other side of 26 FED, he's using this to communicate.
这广场是唯一一个
Okay, this plaza's the only place
350公尺内又能直接看到大厅的广场
with a clear view of the lobby within 400 yards.
你确定
Are you sure your math is right?
确定 打过去吧
Yeah. Make the call.
在响了
It's ringing.
OA
OA, OA.
喂
Hello?
联调局 不准动
FBI. Don't move.
- 别懂 - 想都别想
- Don't move! - Don't even think about it.
搞定了吗
Are we good?
怎么了 什么情况
What? What is going on?
只有引爆按钮
There's only a detonation button.
无法解除倒数
They can't stop the timer.
我们找到了持有引爆器的女人
We found the woman with the detonator,
但是无法解除炸♥弹♥
but it cannot disarm the bomb.
她知道解除码吗
Does she know the deactivation code?
就算她知道 她也不会说的
If she does, she's not sharing it.
她怕瓦格斯会伤害她家人
She's too scared of what Vargas will do to her family.
我已经下令经安全门疏散整栋大楼了
I've already ordered the building be evacuated through the fire exits.
对 我们得赶紧撤离
Yes. We should get the hell out of here.
不 我不会让她死的
No. I am not letting her die.
你赢了
You win.
我放你走 但是我要解除码
I'm letting you go, but I want that code.
站起来
Stand up.
只要我一确保了没人跟踪我
As soon as I know I'm not being followed,
我就发给你
I'll text it.
我的号♥码在这
My number's on here.
你说你一诺千金
You told me your word was your bond.
我要你看着我的眼睛
I want you to look me in the eye
答应我会在爆♥炸♥前
and promise me you're gonna text me that code
把解除码发给我
before the bomb goes off.
只要你放了我还有我的人
If my people and I are let go,
我承诺一定会在倒数结束前
I give you my word that I will text you the code
把解除码发给你
before the timer hits zero.
跟我走
Follow me.
现在来不及准备好监视小组
Hey, so it's too late to have a surveillance team in place,
但是玛纪与OA准备好尽力追踪了
but Maggie and OA are ready to follow as best they can.
不行 我答应他了
No. I gave him my word.
我觉得我们至少得尝试追踪
I think we need to at least try to follow him.
我说了不行
I said no.
我很清楚可能的后果 铸博
I am aware of the consequences, Jubal,
但是全都比不上保住埃利斯的性命
and none of them outweigh the need to keep Elise alive.
我们不会追踪瓦格斯
We are not following Vargas,
这是命令
and that is an order.
好
Yeah.
我履行了我的承诺
I'm keeping up my side of the deal.
你确保履行你的
You keep yours.
手♥机♥别离身
Keep your phone close.
谢谢 但是你们也该离开了
Thank you, but you guys should go as well.
还没结束 他会发来解除码的
It's not over. He's gonna text the code.
你们跟其他人一样都去外面
All of you need to get outside with the rest of them.
如果你留下 我也留下
If you're staying, I'm staying.
- 我也是 - 我们都是
- Me too. - All of us are.
不 你们不准留下 这是命令
No, no, you're not, and that's an order.
立刻撤离
Evacuate now.
你没遵守上面给你的命令 我们也不会
You're not following orders right now, and neither are we.
我必须留在这里
I need to be here.
如果解除码发来了
If that code comes in,
埃利斯自己一人没办法输入
Elise cannot enter it by herself.
但要是瓦格斯没发解除码
But if Vargas doesn't send that code,
我需要你们都活下来
I need all of you alive
追捕这狗♥娘♥养♥的
so that you can hunt that son of a bitch down.
走吧
Go now!
- 铸博 - 好了 大伙
- Jubal... - All right, guys.
你们都听到了 走吧
You heard her. Let's go.
不会有事的 我还有很多的趣事
It's gonna be okay. I got more stories.
当这结束后 我要带你出去喝上一杯
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表