at Crestford Capital. 355 Park Avenue.
她妹妹说 她现在正在那里
According to her sister, she's there right now.
好的 埃利斯打电♥话♥给她 告诉她现在的情况
Okay, Elise, give her a call, tell her what's going on.
告诉她我们的人已经在路上
Tell her we have agents on the way to her now.
调一些人过去
Get some agents over there,
其他人马上给我找到斯坦福
and let's find Stafford now!
信♥用♥卡♥消费记录 道路监控
Credit cards, traffic cams.
- 地铁票 - 说的对地铁票
- Metro card. - Exactly.
不 我意思是我发现了他的地铁票消费记录
No, I mean I just got a hit on his actual metro card.
他十七分钟前在阿斯托里亚的
He got on the N train at
蒂特莫斯大街的N号♥线上车
Ditmars Avenue in Astoria 17 minutes ago.
好的 凯利 阿什利·多西的家庭住址在哪里
Okay, Kelly, what's Ashley Dorsey's home address?
我猜她住下曼哈顿区
I'm guessing it's in Lower Manhattan.
确实 教堂街246号♥
Correct. 246 Church Street.
- 我们看到斯坦福了 - 看到他了
- We got eyes on Stafford. - We got him.
- FBI 别动 - 别动
- FBI, stop moving. - Don't move.
一只手把枪放到地上
Put your gun on the ground using one hand.
另一只手举起来
Other hand in the air.
我不想这样的
I didn't wanna do any of this!
我发誓
I swear.
但是这个世道已经被♥操♥控了
But the system is rigged!
没人管我们草民的死活
No one cares about regular people.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
- 这些孩子是他外甥吗 - 嘿
- Are those his nephews? - Hey.
他们与这件事无关 菲利普
They got nothing to do with this, Philip.
他们只是孩子
They're kids.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
结果那俩孩子压根都不是他外甥
Turns out those two kids weren't even his nephews.
合着这哥们只想炸人
Dude was just trying to go out with a bang, huh?
是的 我猜他彻底崩溃了
Yeah, guy just snapped.
压力太大
Too much pressure I guess.
- 嘿 OA - 怎么了
- Hey, OA. - Yeah?
呃 我不想多管闲事
Uh, I'm not trying to get in your business,
但是那天我无意间听到你跟玛纪的对话
but I overheard you talking to Maggie earlier.
嗯 怎么了
Yeah. Yeah, what's up?
你知道 你的这种想把事情分开
This idea of trying to keep things separate,
公是公私是私的想法
you know, compartmentalize your two identities,
我能理解
I get it.
我也曾经试过
I used to do it.
但是行不通的
It don't work.
你得做你自己
You gotta own who you are.
做最真实的你
Who you really are.
如果这样让一些白人不爽
If that's enough for some of these white folks
那就让他们不爽吧
around here then to hell with them.
好吗
Yeah?
好
Yeah.
谢谢你 蒂凡尼 非常感谢
Thank you, Tiff. I appreciate it.
嗯
Yeah.
OA 我们需要谈谈
OA, we need to talk.
我们都了解了
We know what happened.
维嘉退出了行动
That Vega backed out of the operation.
是的 因为他担心...
Yes, because he was concerned...
因为他不想协助FBI
Because he didn't wanna help the FBI.
可能吧
That may be true.
但是如果没有他
But without him,
我们就不可能知道监控录像这回事
we wouldn't have known about the security footage,
也不可能顺着这条线
we wouldn't have chased that lead,
最终抓到斯坦福
and we would not have gotten Stafford.
OA 我们明白出于种种原因
OA, we know that this is complicated for you
这件事对你来说很复杂
for many reasons.
你想要尽职尽责
You were trying to do your job
同时又想要保护维嘉
while trying to protect Vega at the same time.
是的
You're right.
我是想保护他
I was.
因为我们不该这样对他 好吗
Because what we did to Vega wasn't right, okay?
我们太欺负人了
We squeezed him too hard.
我们强迫他去监视他的朋友 他的家人
We forced him to spy on his friends, his family,
教会的领导人...
religious leaders...
而我们甚至不确定那些人是不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And we didn't even know if they were actually terrorists.
我们只是觉得他们是
We just assume they are
或可能是
or that they might be.
为什么
Why?
就因为他们的宗教信仰 就因为他们的国籍
Because of their religion? Because of their nationality?
这是不对的 不能再这样了
That's not okay. Not anymore.
这些人不戴面罩 泽丹
These guys don't wear masks, Zidan,
也不会把自己的名字刻在T恤后面
or have names on the back of their shirts.
他们生活在联♥系♥紧密的社区
They live insular communities protected by friends,
由他们的朋友 亲人 教会领导人保护着
relatives, and sometimes religious leaders.
- 这是事实 - 对
- That's a fact. - Yeah.
正是这样 我们才需要线人
Yeah, that's why we need informants.
我们已经依靠线人的情报
We've saved hundreds,
救助了数百人 甚至数千人
maybe thousands of lives doing it this way,
所以请你 不要再用可怜的 被压榨的穆♥斯♥林♥形象卖♥♥惨了
so please, don't play the poor, exploited Muslim card.
好吗 这个维嘉
Okay, 'cause this kid, Vega,
我找到他的时候他正走向叙利亚
he was on his way to Syria until I intervened.
我把他救下来
Until I helped him out.
让他待在这 跟自己的兄弟姐妹在一起
I let him stay here with his cousins and siblings.
我甚至给他找了份工作
I even got him a job.
OA 你知道该怎么做
OA, you know what you have to do,
去吧
so get it done.
维嘉·阿萨 你被捕了
Vega Assad, you're under arrest.
维嘉 你还有我在
Vega, I have your back.
我会帮你处理好一切的
I'm gonna help you get through all this.
我真的做不了什么
There was nothing that I could do.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表