Left the hotel with the ransom money
带上了赎金以及用来
and the phone they've been using to communicate with Ray Parkin.
与雷·帕金联络的手♥机♥离开了旅馆
He did not relay the location of the ransom drop
在她离开前 他尚未通知赎金交易点
by the time she left,
会是何处
so Ben does not know where she's going.
所以本也不知道她的目的地
So what about Ray?
那雷的下落呢
Where are we on the BOLO with the roommate's car?
针对他室友轿车的通缉令有进度吗
Went out a half hour ago. No hits yet.
半小时前发出 尚未有回报
We cannot let Rhonda go to a meeting
我们不能让荣达自己一人
with Ray on her own.
与雷会面
We need a location on her now.
我们现在就需要她的位置
Hey, OA got a tracker onto the Harris's car an hour ago.
OA一小时前在哈里斯车上装了个追踪器
Okay, throw it up.
好 放上荧幕
She's heading into the city.
她进城里了
Hey, Maggie, Rhonda Harris just crossed
玛纪 荣达刚通过
the Cuomo Bridge, heading south,
库莫桥 正往南走
Head back toward the city. We'll keep you updated as you go.
你们返回城里 有新进度会通知你们
Hey, Jubal, we're with Harris's SUV right now.
铸博 我们正站在哈里斯的车旁
No sign of Rhonda or the money.
没看到荣达或是赎金
Yeah, we'll call you when we have something.
我们这边有消息会再打给你
All right, she couldn't have gotten far on foot.
她应该走不远
We'll take north side.
我们去北边
I just want my baby back.
我只想要回我的孩子
That's it.
仅此而已
He never told me about your sister,
他从未提起过你的妹妹
and I am so, so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I have eyes on Rhonda and Ray.
我看到荣达与雷了
Suspect is armed, corner of Ferris and King.
嫌犯有武器 菲莉丝路与国王路的路口附近
Okay, stand by. We're on our way.
等我们 我们过来了
Copy, we're coming to you now.
收到 我们往你那边过去
I am so, so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Please, don't punish my baby for Ben's mistake.
请不要因本的错伤害我女儿
This isn't how it was supposed to go down.
计划不是这样的
Your husband was supposed to be here, not you.
来的应该是你丈夫 不是你
I thought if you and I could just talk...
我想着能跟你谈谈 劝劝你
I don't wanna talk to you!
我不想跟你谈
Okay, I understand that you're angry,
我理解你的怒气
and I don't blame you,
我不怪你
but this has nothing to do with my daughter!
但我女儿是无辜的
Shut up! Just shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Okay. Okay. FBI! Drop your weapon!
好 我闭嘴 联调局 放下你的武器
Now. No, no, no, no, no, no!
立刻 不 不要
No, no!
不
No! Hey! Come here.
不 过来
No, no, no! What did you do?
不 你都做了什么
He's the only one who knows where my daughter is.
只有他知道我女儿的下落
Mrs. Harris, it's gonna be okay.
哈里斯夫人 不会有事的
We're gonna find her. I promise.
我们会找到她的 我保证
We are gonna find her. It's gonna be okay.
我们会找到她 不会有事的
Ray Parkin was killed at the scene.
雷·帕金当场死亡
Looks like he arrived by foot. No sign of the roommate's vehicle.
看来他是走到交易点的 没找到室友的车
The only lead we have is a key we found in his pocket.
唯一的线索是他口袋里找到的钥匙
Number 118. Could be an apartment number,
118 可能是公♥寓♥号♥码
a hotel room... A storage unit?
旅馆房♥间 储物柜
Yeah, start digging.
没错 都动起来
See what types of facilities are within a walking distance
找找离附近周围能走到的距离
of the meeting spot.
是否有类似的设施
In the meantime,
同时
Scola is sending us data... from Ray's burner phone.
斯科拉正在传来资料 雷一次性手♥机♥上的
Here we go.
有了
That, I may be able to work with.
那一张 我可能有点办法
It's the ransom photo. With one key difference:
那是勒索时的照片 有个关键区别
These images aren't cropped like the one Ray sent Ben.
跟雷发的不同 这张是没被剪裁过的原档
You can see more of the background.
能看到更多的背景
Uh-huh. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
没错
Looks like a hotel room.
看起来是旅馆房♥间
Crimes Against Children maintains a database of hotel rooms.
孩童犯罪组有旅馆房♥间的资料库
They use it to track down sex traffickers.
用来追踪人口贩子的
Uh-huh, so if we run the photo of Grace against that system...
如果我们把照片跟资料库比对的话
We might be able to find out where it was taken.
或许能找到她被带去了哪
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好
We got it. The Halewood Motel.
有了 霍尔林汽车旅馆
Clear. Grace?
安全 格蕾丝
Clear.
安全
OA.
OA
What the hell did he do with her?
他把她藏哪去了
He got to the ransom drop on foot,
他是徒步走到交易点
so he couldn't have taken her far.
不可能把她藏太远
Upstairs is clear.
楼上没踪影
Nothing.
这里也没
Damn it.
该死的
Hey, Tiffany said Ray's roommate
蒂凡尼不是说雷的室友
drives a black Subaru, right?
开的是一辆黑色斯巴鲁吗
Yes, she did.
对 她说过
It's clear.
不在这
No, there's a cover.
等等 那里有布帘罩着
I hear something. Grace?
我有听到声音 格蕾丝
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝
Hi, Grace. Hi, baby.
嗨 格蕾丝 宝贝
You're safe now, okay?
你安全了
My name is Maggie.
我是玛纪
Here, let's sit up.
来 起来吧
Oh, your mom and dad are gonna be so happy to see you.
等你和爸爸妈妈再见面 他们会很开心的
She's safe.
她安全了
We got her.
我们找到她了
We got her.
我们找到她了
Aw, it's okay.
没事了
Good stuff, Maggie.
干得漂亮 玛纪
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, my God! Grace!
我的天啊 格蕾丝
Oh, baby.
宝贝
Okay. You're okay.
没事了 你没事了
Honey. You okay?
亲爱的 你还好吗
Daddy...
爹地
Come here.
爸爸抱抱
Thank you.
谢谢你们
This is Teresa. She's nine.
这是特蕾莎 九岁了
And this little guy is Ernesto,
这小伙子是厄尼斯托
but we call him Ernie.
不过我们叫他厄尼
He's a character.
人小鬼大
He's, like, 7 going on 30, you know what I mean?
七岁但是好似三十岁 你懂我意思吗
Beautiful.
很可爱
I know.
我知道
I know that I should've told you sooner about them,
我知道我应该早点跟你说的
but we were just having such a good time.
但是我们处得正好
I didn't wanna scare you off.
我不想把你吓跑
But they're your kids.
但他们是你的孩子
That's such a huge part of your life.
是你生命很重要的一部分
I know.
我知道
But you remember what it was like
但是 你还记得
when we were undercover, right?
卧底那时吗
It's almost like everything was heightened,
感觉所有感受都放大了
we were living in this fantasy world,
好似活在一个虚幻世界里
and then the case is over
当案子结束后
and we're just thrust back into the real world and...
我们都被丢回了现实生活
I don't know. So much time had passed,
感觉那么久后才提起
it just felt weird to bring it up.
反而会觉得尴尬
I've had such a long day.
我今天很累了
Can we talk about this later?
我们能改天再聊这话题吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表