This footage is from two hours ago?
也就是说参议员在我们审问完赛格之后
That means that the senator went and talked to Sergei
直接去找他谈话了
directly after we questioned him.
不久之后 赛格的侄子维克多
And shortly after that, Sergei's nephew, Viktor,
把安迪从仓库带走了
took Addie from the warehouse.
看来参议员向他通风报信了
It looksks like the senator tipped him off.
有可能 但在确定之前
It's possible, but until we know that for sure,
我们要谨慎行事
we proceed with caution.
我要联♥系♥伊森
I'm gonna reach out to Ethan,
安排和参议员一对一的会面
set up a one-on-one with the senator.
太好了
Okay. Great.
我知道我是新来的 但是…
I know I'm the new guy, but...
是啊 我们都在想同一件事
Yeah, we're all thinking the same thing here.
一旦有了问题
If and when it becomes an issue,
我会请伊索贝尔回避的
I will ask Isobel to step aside.
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for doing this.
我们只需要废话少说
We just need to cut through the crap
- 弄清楚到底是怎么回事 - 是的
- and figure out what's going on. - Yeah, well, um,
我也希望如此 但是…
that's what I was hoping for too, but...
参议员改变了主意
the senator changed his mind.
他打电♥话♥给他的律师 他们现在就在里面
He called his lawyers. They're inside right now.
他们让他什么都别说
They told him not to say a word.
但你答应了的
But you said that we had a deal.
我知道 我也跟他说好了的
I know, and we did,
我跟他说应该和你单独谈谈
and I told him that he should talk to you alone,
但后来 他给律师打了电♥话♥
but then, you know, he called his lawyer.
嘿 伊索贝尔
Hey. Izzy.
伊索贝尔 听我说
Izzy. Hey! Listen to me.
等等 等一下 好吗
Wait. Hold on a second, okay?
我知道这看起来像什么 好吗
I know how this looks, okay?
但是参议员会担心 你知道吗
But the senator is... concerned, you know?
他只是...他想要小心
He just... he wants to be careful.
小心
Careful?
在他的女朋友失踪的时候吗
When his girlfriend is missing?
在她生死未卜的时候吗
When her life is at stake?
我是想帮你
I am trying to help you here,
但我无能为力
but there is nothing that I can do.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's going on.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你是在暗示我有所隐瞒吗
Are you suggesting that I'm holding back information?
隐瞒联邦调查局 还是你
From the FBI? From you?
你是被雇来保护参议员的
You get paid to protect the senator,
而他拒绝合作
who is refusing to cooperate,
所以我现在怎么可能相信你
so how could I possibly trust you right now?
因为是我
Because it's me!
伊索贝尔
Izzy!
继续
Keep going. Hey.
霍夫曼参议员请了律师
Senator Hoffman lawyered up.
- 他的确请了律师... 我以为... - 是啊 但没有成功
- He lawyered... I thought... - Yeah, it didn't work out.
所以现在 让我们假设这是认罪
So for now, let's assume that that is an admission of guilt.
我要你去调查他
I want you to dig into him
以及他的幕僚长 看看能找到什么
and his chief of staff, see what you can find.
与此同时 我们把注意力集中在赛格身上
In the meantime, let's focus on Sergei.
我们知道安迪和参议员见面后不久
We know that shortly after his meeting with the senator,
就被从仓库带走了
Addie was moved from the warehouse,
这意味着他必须联♥系♥他的侄子维克多
which means he had to contact his nephew, Viktor.
电♥话♥查到哪儿了
Where are we on the phones?
据我们所知 他们用的是一次性手♥机♥
As far as we know, they were using burners.
赛格名下没有手♥机♥
Sergei doesn't have a phone in his name.
那家餐馆怎么样
What about the restaurant?
我们检查过了 座机已经一整天没人用了
We checked. Landlines haven't been used all day.
好的 我们正尝试追查一次性手♥机♥
Okay. We're trying to track down the burners.
看看手♥机♥是在哪里买♥♥的 然后拿到它们的序列号♥
See where they were bought, get their serial numbers.
这可能需要几个小时 甚至几天
And that could take hours, maybe days.
那我们试试别的方法吧
So let's try something different.
更直接地冲他来
Come at him more direct.
吓一下他 看看他会怎么做
Spook him. See what he does.
更重要的是 他会给谁打电♥话♥
And more importantly, who he calls.
说不定能帮我们找到维克多
It could lead us right to Viktor.
- 不错 我喜欢 - 但是要小心点
- Yeah, I like it. - Just don't tip your hand.
如果他觉得我们盯上他了
If he thinks we're onto him, he's more likely
他可能会狗急跳墙杀了安迪
to pull the plug and kill Addie,
如果她还活着的话
assuming she's not dead already.
伊索贝尔
Isobel.
我想现在事情变得有些复杂了
So I guess things are getting kind of complicated for you.
或许我可以接手
Maybe I should take over
以防事态往坏的方向发展
just in case the facts break the wrong way.
我们不想你受到伤害
We want to make sure you're protected.
好 这是个好主意
Yeah. Yeah, that's a good idea.
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
你好
Excuse me?
纽约警局 我在找
NYPD. I'm looking for, uh,
赛格·布兰斯拉夫
Sergei Branislav?
后面那两个人看上去可能像是
Those two in the back may look like
一对和蔼可亲的老人
a couple of affable old-timers,
但他们的腰带上都挂着格洛克手♥枪♥
but they both have Glocks in their waistbands.
好
Okay.
- 嗨 - 有什么事吗
- Hey. - Can I help you?
- 赛格·布兰斯拉夫 - 开始了
- Sergei Branislav? - Here we go.
我是来通知你 我们逮捕了一名流浪汉
I'm here to notify you of a vagrant that we arrested
他闯进了你在红钩区的一栋大楼
breaking into one of your buildings in Red Hook.
地址是韦勒路二百四十五号♥
Address, 245 Weller Road.
入室盗窃 好吧
A break-in? Okay.
有造成损害吗
Was there any damage?
打碎了一些玻璃
Some broken glass.
我们还发现了些血迹
We also found some blood.
可能是其中一个流浪汉割伤了自己
Guessing one of the vagrants probably cut himself somehow.
你们已经逮捕他了 对吧
And you already arrested him, right?
- 是的 - 那你找我♥干♥什么
- Mm-hmm. - So what do you need from me?
我们想确认是否有任何财产被盗
Well, we're trying to ascertain if there was any property stolen,
如果你想发表一份声明
so if you'd like to make a statement,
我们就可以提出控告
we can, um, file a complaint,
提出刑事指控
press criminal charges.
我想
Yeah, I'm sure
不管是什么损失 如果有的话 都很微小
whatever losses, if any, were minimal,
所以 不用了 放他走吧
so no, just let the guy go.
我没什么问题
That's fine with me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
蒂凡尼 你得让他继续讲话
Tiffany, you gotta keep him talking.
我们还没好
We're not there yet.
你确定不用我写份报告吗
You sure you don't want me to write up a report?
如果你不起诉 保险公♥司♥是不会赔偿的
You know, the insurance won't pay if you don't file charges.
让我给你看看这个人
Let me show you this guy.
你还需要多久
How much more time do you need?
要获取他所有的手♥机♥数据和通话记录
To capture all his cell data and the call logs,
还需要三十秒
another 30 seconds.
抱歉 稍等
Sorry. One sec.
再给我
Um, just give me
两秒...
one second...
实在不好意思
So sorry.
马上
One sec.
好了 就是他
Oh! Okay. Here we go.
叫麦可· 唐斯 他是当地的瘾君子
Name's Mike Townes. He's a local meth head.
喜欢闯入汽车和建筑物
Likes to break into cars and buildings.
你知道 很快他就会开始抢劫人了
You know, it won't be long before he's robbing people
近距离的那种
up close and personal.
如果你提起诉讼
If you file a charge,
我可以取消他的缓刑 让他离开街头
I can violate his probation and get him off the streets.
我们双赢
Win-win.
搞定
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表