It's not over.
楼下有个女人脖子上围了一圈炸♥弹♥
There's a woman downstairs with a bomb around her neck.
- 埃利斯 - 什么
- Elise. - What?
她叫埃利斯
Her name is Elise.
她会没事的
And she's gonna be okay.
我直视着她的眼睛
I looked her in the eye
承诺过她我们会找到解决办法的
and I promised her we were gonna find a way out of this.
她吓坏了
Well, she was scared,
你只是说些应该说的
and you told her what she needed to hear.
我理解 但我们都知道没那么简单
I get it, but we both know it's not gonna be that simple.
我只想那个炸♥弹♥能从埃利斯的脖子上拆掉
All I care about is getting that bomb off Elise's neck.
就这样
That's it.
所以你要么帮助我
So you can either help me do that,
要么别挡我的道
or get the hell out of my way.
我以为会看到拿着AK-47的三个小混混
So I was expecting three gangbangers with AK-47s,
但是 我只看到了
but instead, what I saw was
两个十六岁的瘾君子在玩堡垒之夜
two sixteen-year-old stoners just playing "Fortnite."
- 你踢错了门 - 对
- You kicked in the wrong door? - Correct.
他们肯定很惊讶
They must've been surprised.
一般是这样 但他们甚至都没往这边看
Right, you would think, but they didn't even look over.
他们戴着耳机
I mean, they had their headphones on.
太沉迷游戏了
They were just too wrapped up in the game.
而且 他们真的磕嗨了
Plus, they were really, really high,
所以我们就撤退了 假装什么都没发生
so we just backed out of there like it never happened.
玛纪和剩下的小组队员
Maggie and the rest of the team are gonna be
很快就会在外面了
outside real soon.
我们会救下你的
We're gonna get you out of this.
现在 关于那个接近你的男人
Now, can you remember anything else
你能想起任何信息吗
about the man who approached you?
任何事 什么细节都可以
Anything at all? No detail is too small.
我能想起来的只有我在SUV里面的时候
All I can remember is that when I was in the SUV,
他把我的手绑在背后
he yanked my hands behind my back
抓得很紧
and held them really tight.
他把炸♥弹♥围在
He was really rough
我脖子上的时候 动作很粗暴
when he forced the collar around my neck.
等等
Wait.
他抓住了你的手 两只手
He held your hands... Both of them...
在他弄炸♥弹♥的时候吗
While he applied the collar?
对 所以他肯定还有帮凶
Yes, so there must've been a second guy.
铸博 我们在离广场
Jubal, we're positioned a short distance
不远的地方 有什么进展吗
outside the plaza. Any update?
在倒计时结束之前
Yes, before that timer hits zero,
你们现在要从大海里捞两根针了
you now have to find two needles in a haystack.
等等 如果他们藏匿的时间够长
So wait, if they just evade us long enough,
炸♥弹♥就会自己爆♥炸♥吗
then it'll explode on its own?
他们如果看见你们过来了 可能会触发引爆装置
And if they see you coming, they can trigger it.
不过只有一个人手上有引爆装置
But only one of them has a detonator.
我们怎么知道这个
How do we know that?
拆弹技术员说
Bomb techs say it's highly unlikely
他们不大可能有两个触发装置
there'd be two triggering devices.
信♥号♥♥清晰度决定的
Something about signal clarity.
我们要找一辆新款的黑色SUV 对吧
And we're looking for a late model black SUV, right?
对 埃利斯说他们的车停在窝夫街
Yeah, Elise said it was parked on Worth Street,
就在26号♥的南面
just south of 26 FED.
我们现在就在这里
Yeah, we're there now.
不过没看到这辆车
There's no sign of that vehicle.
好吧 引爆装置的有效范围只有方圆400码
Okay, but the detonator's signal range is only
所以我敢肯定他们还在附近
about 400 yards, so I'm sure they're still close by.
如果他们看见出口的话
Okay, if they're watching the exits,
那意味着我们得封锁大楼两边
that means we have to canvass both sides of the building.
我们准备步行散开
Okay, we're gonna split up on foot
- 开始地毯式搜索 - 好
- and start a grid search. - Yeah.
我们尽可能不要
All right, let's not take any chances
让炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 好吗
getting burned, okay?
把车停在辅路上 保持联络
Park on a side street. Ditch the comms.
手♥机♥只用来联络
Cell phone only for communication.
知道了 我们一有消息就会通知你的
Got it. We'll give you an update.
如果你协助我们拆除炸♥弹♥的话
If you help us deactivate that bomb,
我会拼尽全力
I'll do everything in my power
说服我上面的人把你放了
to convince the people above me to release you.
帮你一把就放我走 你以为我蠢吗
Help you before I'm let out? Do you think I'm stupid?
看清现实吧 你上头的人是不会让步的
And let's face it, the people above you aren't gonna budge.
对他们来说没有好处 他们没有理由这么做
There is no upside. No skin in the game.
但你不一样 你认识那个女的
But you, you know that woman.
- 你很在乎她 不是吗 - 是
- You care, don't you? - I do.
但我没有权利
But I don't have the authority
做这样一个单方面的决定
to make a unilateral decision like that.
你当然有
Of course you do.
你只是不愿意付出代价罢了
You just don't wanna pay the price.
问问你自己
Ask yourself this...
把我送进监狱
Is putting me in prison
比救她一命更重要吗
worth more than that woman's life?
如果我把你放了
If I were to release you,
我如何确定你会信守承诺呢
how could I be sure you'd keep your word?
因为我一诺千金
Because my word is gold.
我的承诺比我的可♥卡♥因♥更值钱
It's more valuable than my cocaine.
我从不说假话
And when I say something, I mean it.
你贩卖♥♥毒品
You sell poison.
你严刑拷打并杀害无辜的人
You torture and kill innocent people.
你埋下炸♥弹♥ 所以对不起
You plant bombs, so forgive me
你说的话并没有你以为的那么可信
if your word doesn't quite have the currency you think it does.
为了达到我的地位
To get where I'm at,
为了完成我这些事业
to have the kind of business I have,
信誉是必然的
you need credibility.
你杀了一个纽约警♥察♥ 一个联邦调查局特工
You killed an NYPD officer. An FBI agent.
你昨晚在仓库还差点杀了另一个特工
You almost killed another agent last night at the warehouse.
因为没人听我的话
Because no one listened to me.
什么
Excuse me?
我告诉过你们的人 那个仓库被控制了
I told your people that the warehouse was rigged,
那里埋了炸♥弹♥
that there were bombs,
不要动我的人
not to chase my men.
但是他们都不信我
But they didn't believe me.
如果你是个如此清白的商人
If you are such a polished businessman,
为什么要杀了米勒探员呢
why did you kill Agent Miller?
他甚至都没在调查你
He wasn't even investigating you.
米勒探员
Agent Miller?
这是你第二次提到他了
And that's the second time you brought him up.
为什么
Why?
你们...很熟吗
Were you two... close?
他是个好人
He was a good man.
不 他坏透了
No, he was dirty as hell.
这么多年来 他都在为我打工
He was on my payroll for years.
- 你在撒谎 - 我没有
- You're lying. - I'm not.
他给我提供情报
Nah. He would give me intel.
有一天 他大概是良心发现了
And then one day, he found Jesus or something,
想终止和我的交易
and he tried to end our arrangement.
我拒绝了 他想杀了我
I said no, and he tried to kill me.
如果当时我没有把手举起来
If I hadn't put my hand up,
米勒的子弹就会打中我的头侧
Miller's bullet would've hit me in the side of the head.
米勒是因为这个才死的
Miller died because of that.
跟我聊聊吧 埃利斯
Come on, talk to me, Elise. Come on.
在其他人都在想办法的时候
Let's get your mind off this while the others are working
分散分散注意力
on a solution. Come on.
第一件涌入你脑海的是什么事
First thing that pops in your head, what?
我死了的话 我女儿要没有妈妈了吗
That I'm gonna die and leave my daughter without a mother?
她才七岁
She's only seven.
你要我给你丈夫带什么话吗
You want me to get a message to your husband, maybe?
不用了 我单身
No, I'm single.
我只想跟她说说话 听听她的声音
I just need to talk to her, hear her voice.
没问题
Okay.
- 妈妈 - 宝贝
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表