Sergei said he'd take that as a down payment,
现在我们只要...
so all we have to do... all we have to do
只要摆脱FBI的盯梢就行
is to get the FBI out of my life
只要几个小时就够了
for a few hours.
一切就迎刃而解了
And we're good.
就说你可以帮他的忙
Tell him that you can do that.
你现在给我打电♥话♥ 随便编几句慌
You're gonna talk to me, make up some lies.
好了 大家各就各位
All right, everybody. Get ready.
赎金交接期间的一举一动 都不能逃过我们的眼睛
I want every corner of this ransom drop covered.
从我的角度可以清楚看到公园和霍夫曼议员
I have a clear view of the park and Senator Hoffman.
暂时还没有赛格或者他侄子的踪迹
So far no sign of Sergei or his nephew.
我这里也一样
Yeah, same here.
暂时没发现嫌疑人或者嫌疑车辆的踪迹
We don't have a visual on the suspects or the vehicle.
刚说完就来了
Scratch that.
一辆蓝色雪佛兰开进来了
Blue Chevy Malibu just landed.
沿着路沿
Grabbed a piece of curb
停在了街道南侧
on the south side of the street.
就是这辆 没错 我们锁定它了
There it is. Yeah! We see it.
后排的儿童座椅还在呢 就是这辆车
The car seat's still in the back. That's it.
好的 大家盯紧一点
All right. Look alive, everybody.
我们已经看到维克多了
We got eyes on Viktor.
赛格也下车了
Yeah, we got eyes on Sergei as well.
很好 安迪呢 有没有她的行踪
Okay, what about Addie? Any sign of her?
没看到 可能锁在后备箱了
No. She might be in the trunk.
好的 等他们离开车辆
All right, let them clear their vehicle
走向议员的时候
and head toward the senator.
等着OA和蒂凡尼发出逮捕信♥号♥♥
Wait for OA and Tiffany, to make the arrest signal.
你好了吗
Ready to go?
铸博 维克多的左侧后兜里可能有武器
Jubal, it looks like Viktor's got a weapon
被外套挡着
under his jacket on his left hip.
公园里还有别的监控摄像头吗
We've got no other cameras in the park?
- 就这些了 - 好吧 我们看不到具体情况了
- Nothing. - All right, we lost visual.
你们见机行事
So make contact at your discretion.
维克多·布兰斯拉夫 FBI...
Viktor Branislav. FBI...
开火了 一名特工中枪
Shots fired. Shots fired. Agent down.
- 嘿 - 我负责维克多
- Hey! - I got Viktor.
双手举起来
Show me your hands!
议员 别以为你跑得掉
Senator, don't even think about it!
喂 别跑了
Hey! Stop running!
- 你还好吗 斯科拉 - 我没事
- You all right, Scola? - Yeah.
斯科拉 你怎么样
Scola, you all right?
伤到肋骨了 但装备帮我防住了
Bruised a rib. Didn't break the skin.
- 你还好吗 - 快去
- Hey, you good? - Go.
现在得去搜查车辆
Okay, we need to secure the vehicle
看看安迪在不在车上 快去
to see if Addie's in it. Let's go.
我现在就去
I'm on it.
嘿 安迪
Hey, Addie.
我叫玛纪·贝尔FBI的人
I'm Maggie Bell. I'm with the FBI.
已经没事了 你现在很安全
Everything's okay. You're safe now.
我向你保证
I promise.
铸博 安迪没事
Jubal, Addie's okay.
大家都做得很好
Good work, everybody.
- 干得好 - 耶
- Great work. - Yeah.
你还好吗
You all right?
没事了 你现在没事了
Okay. You're okay.
安迪 感觉还好吗
Addie, how are you holding up?
- 应该还好吧 - 安迪
- Okay, I guess. - Addie!
女士 抱歉这条路暂时封锁了
Ma'am, you can't come this way.
求你们了 我是她姐姐 能不能...安迪
Please, that's my sister. Can... Addie!
- 让她过来吧 - 好的
- Let her through. - Okay.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你什么情况
All right. What do you got?
看看这东西
How 'bout that, huh?
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
我想让你知道
So thought you'd want to know
我们刚和霍夫曼议员谈话了
we just spoke to Senator Hoffman.
很好
Good.
呃 听着
Um, listen,
我知道我和伊森的关系
I know that my relationship with Ethan
让你的处境很困难 这点我很抱歉
put you in a tough spot, and I'm sorry about that,
但你处理得真的很好
but I really appreciate the way you handled it.
应该的
Sure thing.
那...
So...
你还待在这儿做什么
what are you still doing here?
唔 我也不清楚
Mm, I don't know.
徒劳地逃避现实吧 我猜
Avoiding the inevitable, I guess.
我能想到你和伊森之间
Yeah, I imagine you and Ethan have
有很多事要解决
a lot to discuss.
但至少 他没有撒谎
Good news is, he was telling the truth.
说到底 他只是在不知情的情况下
End of the day, he was in the dark just
尽他的职责而已
trying to do his job.
所以 至少你没有看错他
So at least he is who you thought he was.
我明白 但是
I know, but
恐怕我...
I'm afraid I...
我反而不是他所想象的样子
I'm not who he thought I was,
知道吗
you know?
有时候...
Sometimes...
有时候我觉得一开始
Sometimes I think it's easier
就把人想的坏一点 反而更容易接受
to assume someone's being dishonest,
你说是吗
right?
这份工作干久了难免变成这样
It's the cost of doing this job for so long.
我想说
You know,
也许你现在应该马上回家去
maybe you should go home and
把你刚告诉我的 说给伊森听
tell Ethan what you just told me.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
为什么背着旅行包
What's with the bag?
我 呃
I, uh,
我订了酒店
booked a room at a hotel.
只是需要一点时间独处 没别的
I just need some time alone. That's all.
我明天打给你 可以吗
I'll call you tomorrow, okay?
不管...不管这样说还有没有意义
For... for what it's worth...
我真的很抱歉
I am sorry.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表