好的
Yeah.
他们发现了三个饵雷和足够制♥作♥四枚炸♥弹♥的
They found three booby traps and enough explosive material
炸♥弹♥原料
to make four bombs.
把弟弟带回来
All right, bring the brother back in.
他要么不知道有人在房♥子里
Maybe he didn't know anybody was at the house,
要么就是在说谎
maybe he's lying.
我们要查清楚
Let's find out,
申请一个追踪他手♥机♥的法庭命令
and we'll get a court order
找到他的最新地址
to get up on his phone, check his last known address.
好的 明白
Okay, copy that.
谢谢你阻止我拿起那个盒子
Thanks for catching that back there.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我分心了
I was distracted, and...
- 因为什么事 - 艾琳
- Okay, with what? - Erin.
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
我忍♥不住去想
I just can't stop thinking about it, and I...
她还小 刚刚来到纽约
She's young. She just moved to New York City.
她是大学生了 你要给她点自♥由♥
She's going to college. You gotta give her some space.
不 不行 我不确定这样好不好
No, no, no, no, I'm not sure that's a good idea.
什么叫你不确定
What do you mean you're not sure about that?
因为... 因为艾琳...
Because... because Erin...
- 什么 - 艾琳太单纯了
- What? - Erin's naive, okay?
她还不适应这个城市
And she's not used to the city,
我担心她会做傻事
and I'm afraid she's gonna do something stupid.
就是这样
That's it.
我们该回去市区了
Look, we should just get back to the city.
好吧
Okay.
理查德·弗雷泽
Richard Frazier,
毕业于纽约城市大学
graduate of the City University of New York
取得应用数学学士学位
with a degree in applied mathematics,
纽约大学兼♥职♥教授
adjunct professor at NYU,
显然精通制♥作♥炸♥药♥
and apparently handy with explosives.
你们检查他的公♥寓♥了吗
Did you check out his apartment?
管♥理♥员♥说这几天都没看到他
So the super says he hasn't seen him in days.
防爆小组清理了他的公♥寓♥
Bomb squad just cleared his apartment,
拿到了他的电脑和手♥机♥ 但是都被清理了
picked up his laptop and phone, but both have been wiped.
- 什么都没有 - 银行账户呢
- Nothing there. - Okay, bank account?
他一周前就注销了
He cleared that about a week ago,
还停用了所有的信♥用♥卡♥
and he cut off all his credit cards.
如果他想消失 这准备得真好
Well, if he's looking to disappear, that's a good start.
有其他可以联♥系♥到的亲属吗
Is there any other family we can talk to?
没有 只有一个弟弟 他快到了
No, just the brother. He should be here soon.
我派了两个人去带他过来
I sent two agents to pick him up.
你找过弗雷泽的心理医生没有
Did you talk to Frazier's psychiatrist?
他一个月之前就停止了治疗
Yeah, he stopped going to therapy about a month ago,
医生自那之后就没见过他
and she hasn't seen him since.
我们必须在这个人身上找到线索
Okay, well, we have got to get a line on this guy.
如果他还做了其他炸♥弹♥ 一定会用上的
If he made other bombs, he's going to use them.
- 怎么了 - 我妹妹在楼下
- What's up? - My sister's downstairs.
你不用来这
You didn't need to come in.
我只是想你回个电♥话♥
I just wanted you to call me back.
你轰炸了我的手♥机♥
You're all over my phone.
我们一起吃了早餐 你还想一起吃晚餐吗
You wanna have dinner the same day we already had breakfast.
你貌似很生气
You seem pretty worked up.
我觉得应该当面和你谈谈
I figured we should talk in person.
我没有生气 我是很担心
Okay, I'm not worked up. I'm concerned.
担心我抽烟吗 我没抽
About the cigarettes? I'm not.
我希望你没有吸烟 因为上次你吸...
I hope you're not smoking because the last time you were,
是在吸毒
you were doing drugs.
我知道
I know.
那你应该明白我为什么担心
So then you can understand why I would be worried.
对 我明白 但是我已经不再吸毒了
Yeah, I do, but I'm not doing that anymore.
你今天上午为什么逃课
Why did you skip your classes this morning?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
你在追踪我吗
Are you tracking me?
只是个亲人定位软件 艾琳
It's a family-to-family app, Erin.
- 真的 - 又不是窃听器
- You are. - It's not a wiretap.
- 冷静 - 好吧
- Relax. - Wow, okay.
你想知道我是不是吸毒了 我没吸
You want to know if I'm using? I'm not.
是你让我多交朋友的
You were the one who asked me to make friends.
我上午逃课
I skipped class this morning
去了71号♥街一家新开的餐厅
to go to a new restaurant on 71st.
我点了一份古巴碎牛肉
I had the ropa vieja.
很好吃
It was great.
你的眼睛看起来无神
Your eyes look glassy to me.
因为我熬夜学习到凌晨四点
Because I was up until 4:00 in the morning studying.
我在读大学 玛纪 还记得大学是什么样吗
It's college, Mags, remember what that's like?
记得
I do.
如果你想 我可以做毒品检测
I'll take a drug test or whatever you want,
你不能就这么追踪我
but you can't follow me around
我一逃课 就短♥信♥轰炸
and blow up my phone every time I skip a class
就因为你怀疑我在吸毒
because you think I'm getting wasted.
这不公平 我不能过这样的生活
It's not fair. I can't live like that.
我只是想照顾好你
All I'm trying to do is care for you.
我知道
I know,
我很感激你照顾我 但是我很好
and I love you for it, but I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我可能有点过分了
Okay, I probably overstepped.
抱歉 打扰一下
Hey, uh, sorry to interrupt.
出了点情况
Something's going down.
你忙吧 我走了
You're busy. I'll go.
- 好吧 - 我们晚点见
- Um, okay. - I'll see you later.
好 待会见
Okay, see you later.
安妮 你能送我妹妹出去吗
Annie, can you walk my sister out, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我派去接马克·弗雷泽的两个探员
The two agents that I sent to pick up Mark Frazier
刚打电♥话♥过来 说他没在
just called. He's not there.
药店的人说他不舒服 20分钟前回家了
The people at his drugstore said he went home sick
我们去确认了 他不在家
20 minutes ago. We checked. He's not at his house.
他跑了
He's on the run.
马克·弗雷泽的通话记录显示
According to Mark Frazier's phone records,
他下班之前接了个电♥话♥
he got a call right before he left work
一次性手♥机♥ 我们查不到是谁
from a phone we can't link to a name, so a burner.
- 他们通话了十分钟 - 是他哥哥
- They talked for ten minutes. - His brother.
追踪到那个手♥机♥的最新位置了吗
You got a current location on that burner?
通话结束后就关机了
It was turned off after the call.
好吧 马克的手♥机♥定位在哪
Okay, where are we on Mark's phone?
我们追踪了他的手♥机♥ 对吧
We're up on that, right?
他下了班 上了地铁
Yeah, he left work, got on the subway,
在49号♥街站下车
got off at the 49th Street station,
去了时代广场
went to Times Square.
他现在还在那儿 有一会儿没动了
He's there now. He hasn't moved for a while.
可能在等着和理查德碰面
Could be waiting to meet Richard.
派人过去 盯住他 先不要行动
Yeah, get people there. Get eyes on him, but hold back.
不要抓他 看他哥哥会不会出现
Don't grab him. See if his brother shows up.
好
Yep.
有理查德的踪迹吗
Any sign of Richard?
这边没有
Not here.
没有
No.
知道袋子里是什么吗
Any idea what's in the bag?
不知道 但他紧紧握着呢
No, but he's holding on to it.
- 注意 他移♥动♥了 - 我看到了
- Heads up, he's on the move. - I got him.
我觉得他发现我了
I think he just made me.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 他走了 想甩掉我
Yep, he's making moves. He's trying to lose me.
跟着他 别让他跑了
Okay, take him. Don't let him get away.
收到
Copy that.
马克·弗雷泽
Mark Frazier!
联邦调查局 站住
FBI, stop!
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表