I'm guessing that's where they live.
太好了
That's great.
把这个交给墨西哥城办公室吧
Pass this on to our Mexico City Office.
我不是很想
Uh, I'd rather not.
我想自己追捕瓦格斯
I'd like to pursue Vargas myself.
不 我需要你在这
No. I need you here.
我们了结了这个餐馆枪杀案之后
If and when we close this restaurant shooting case,
我们可以再去调查 但现在
we can revisit this, but in the meantime,
我需要全员待命
I need all hands on deck.
笔触画廊
这个洗钱地点真有点意思呢
It's an interesting spot to launder money.
希望他能帮我们找到瓦格斯
Hopefully, he'll lead us right to Vargas.
好的 我们看见罗哈斯了
All right, we got eyes on Rojas,
正在向北走 走向画廊
heading northbound, approaching the gallery.
他要逃了
He's on the run.
我们正在追赶一辆新款的金色奥迪
We are in pursuit of a late-model gold Audi.
车牌号♥是FMI 5331
License plate number Foxtrot-Mike-India 5331,
正在百老汇12街向北行驶
going north on Broadway at 12th Street.
别挡道
Out of the way!
斯科拉 他往你那边开过去了
Scola, he's heading right for you.
我们来截胡他
We'll cut him off.
联邦调查局 别动
FBI. Don't move.
米格尔·罗哈斯 你被逮捕了
Miguel Rojas, you're under arrest.
弹道测试证实你身上的枪
So ballistics confirmed that the gun we caught you with
就是杀死菲利克斯及他的朋友们的凶器
is a match to the weapon used to kill Felix and his friends.
我没什么好说的
I got nothing to say.
你很有胆量 米格尔
You've got a lot of guts, Miguel.
大多数杀死了毒枭儿子的人
Most people who gun down
都会感到担忧
the son of a drug lord would be worried.
你会担心消息传播之后
You nervous about what would happen
被捕入狱后会发生什么
when the news gets out, when he gets put in prison?
如果我们以这五条人命起诉你
If we charge you with these five murders,
你必死无疑
you are a dead man.
你知道的 对吧
But you know that, right?
我愿意和你谈一笔交易
I'm willing to offer you a deal.
什么交易
What kind of a deal?
你帮我找到瓦格斯 我帮你保住性命
You help me find Vargas, and I'll help you stay alive.
帮你改变身份 安排你到一个
Change your identity, place you in a prison
和杜兰戈贩毒集团没有关系的监狱
with no connections to the Durango Cartel.
不错
Good.
但我们首先要知道
Good, but first, we need to know.
- 他住在哪 - 不知道
- Do you know where he lives? - I got no clue.
他的电♥话♥号♥码是多少
Do you know his phone number?
我从没给他打过电♥话♥
I never called him.
所有联♥系♥都通过菲利克斯进行
All the communication went through Felix.
那她的妻子 索菲娅呢
What about his wife, Sofia?
她姓什么 住在哪里
You know her last name, where she lives?
不知道
No.
我在帮你 米格尔
I'm trying to help you, Miguel,
但我需要情报
but I need information.
没有情报 没有交易
No intel, no deal.
我掌握很多情报
I got plenty of intel.
你只是问错了问题
You just been asking the wrong questions.
瓦格斯在来纽约的路上
Vargas is coming to New York.
我应该在明早和他见面
I'm supposed to meet with him tomorrow morning.
瓦格斯在来纽约的路上
Vargas is coming to New York
因为他的儿子刚被谋杀
because his son was just murdered,
他来要个说法
and he wants answers.
所以一旦我们知道会面地点
Yes, so once we know where the meeting
就会在周围布控和监视
is actually taking place, we'll set up and monitor
直到他出现
the surrounding area for his arrival.
好 随时告诉我情况
Good. Just keep me in the loop.
好的
Yeah.
嘿
Uh, hey.
要保证我随时都知道
Uh, just make sure that I know
发生了些什么 好吗
what's going on at all times, okay?
好 我是说 我觉得她...
Yeah. I mean, I think, she's gonna...
她在这事上过于感情化 铸博
She's too close to this, Jubal.
你的意思是
What... what do you mean?
瓦格斯事件在华盛顿的核查结果不怎么好
The Vargas incident didn't go over so well in D.C.
让伊索贝尔的名声大打折扣
Put a real dent in Isobel's reputation.
这就是他们找我担任这个职位
I mean, that's the reason why they came to me
而不是找她的原因
for this job instead of her.
她想要报仇
She wants vengeance.
她想为自己平♥反♥
And she wants to vindicate herself.
她想挽回自己的名声 这很好
She wants to reclaim her reputation, that's great,
只要她不做傻事
as long as she doesn't do something stupid
不在这个过程中毁掉我的事业
and ruin my career in the process.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗哈斯刚收到瓦格斯的会面短♥信♥
Rojas just got a text from Vargas about a meet.
- 能定位他的手♥机♥吗 - 试过 被加密了
- Can we ping his cell? - I tried. It's scrambled.
好消息是 他们会在今早九点四十五分见面
The good news is that the meet is happening
就像他说的那样
this morning at 9:45 a.m., just like he said.
所以问题是什么
So what's the problem?
会面被安排在皇后区的一个工业园内
The meet is at an industrial park in Queens.
全面监控绝非易事
It's a surveillance nightmare.
有大概二十条不同的出入口
There's about 20 different ways to enter and exit.
就在布鲁克林-皇后高速旁边
Right next to the BQE.
我猜这就是他选择这个地点的原因
I'm guessing that's why he picked it.
那里不容易派人去当诱饵
It's gonna be really hard to use a decoy there.
我们不知道他安排了多少人在那监视
We don't know how many people he's got surveilling the place.
所以我们就用真的 让罗哈斯去
So let's use the real thing. Put Rojas into play.
太冒险了 我们对这家伙几乎一无所知
Big risk. We barely know the guy.
我是说 他可以逃跑或者给瓦格斯通风报信
I mean, he could run or tip off Vargas.
你俩 去给罗哈斯装上监视器
You two, go wire up Rojas
想出一个监视计划
and come up with a surveillance plan.
我要你们去泰特伯勒机场
I need you guys to head over to Teterboro.
纽约的一个机场
你们飞去阿库尼亚
You're gonna fly down to Ciudad Acuña.
阿库尼亚: 墨西哥东北部城市
墨西哥
Mexico?
飞机已经待命
Airplane's already on the tarmac.
他真的在这里
He's really here?
在纽约
In New York?
对
Yeah.
我们会抓住他的
We're gonna nail him too.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for letting me know.
我们可以的 好吗
Hey, we got this, okay?
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
刚刚斯科拉跟我说了
Hey, I just talked to Scola.
我们只能这么做
It's our only play.
可能会发生各种情况让形势变得糟糕
I mean, this can go bad in a hundred different ways.
我们的职责就是防止它发生
Then it's our job to make sure it doesn't.
我不觉得瑞纳会同意
I don't think Rina will approve it.
瑞纳根本不用知情
Then Rina doesn't need to know.
这有点让我陷入两难 伊索贝尔
It's kinda putting me in a tough position here, Isobel.
你向我报告 不向她
You report to me, not her.
好
Yeah.
好的好的 行
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
所以我们会密切关注罗哈斯
So we'll just... we'll keep a close eye on Rojas
确保一切按计划进行
and make sure this does not go sideways.
瓦格斯已经迟到了十五分钟
Vargas is 15 minutes late.
我们知道了 但注意保持距离
We're aware, but stay wide.
他可以派人步行来侦察
He could have people there on foot doing recon.
好了 注意
All right, heads up.
有两辆车前后
We've got two vehicles in tandem,
向罗哈斯开去
driving toward Rojas.
在我们发出信♥号♥♥之前
Everybody stay frosty and tucked away
每个人保持距离 隐蔽自己
till we give the signal.
罗哈斯走向了第二辆车
Rojas is moving towards the second vehicle.
信♥号♥♥丢失
车内有人示意让他上车
Someone inside the car is gesturing for him to get in.
如果我们能看到瓦格斯的正脸 就行动
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表