- 很高兴见到你 - 你也是
- Good to see you. - You too.
- 很好 很好 - 这桌如何
- Good, good. - How's this?
完美 谢谢你 兄弟
Perfect. Thank you, brother.
我那天看见你的叔叔拉夫了
I just saw your Uncle Raph the other day.
- 他看起来不错 - 是啊 是啊...
- He's looking good. - Uh, yeah, yeah...
你还好吗
You doing okay with all this?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
嘿 我马上回来
Hey, I'll be right back.
嗯 我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
我只是...
I just, uh...
我分开我的两个身份
I just separate my two identities.
工作的时候 我是调查局探员
You know, when I'm at work, I'm a Fed.
回到家
When I go home,
我是皇后区的埃及孩子
I'm the Egyptian kid from Queens.
这样分开自己的身份很困难吧
That must be difficult to compartmentalize like that.
不 我还好
No, not for me.
你准备好点菜了吗 你饿了吗
You ready to order? You hungry, man?
- 饿死了 - 好的
- Oh, I'm starving. - All right.
我要个芝士盘
I'm gonna get the mezza platter,
要点豆子 还有熏鸡
some fool, and chicken shawarma.
好的 没问题
All right, you got it.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
哈森 你认识维嘉·阿萨吗
Hassan. Do you know Vega Assad?
不 没见过
No, we never met.
大鱼来了
Big fish is here.
- 祝你平安 - 祝你平安
- Assalamu alaikum. - Assalamu alaikum.
- 好像是在...- 什么来着 三十七街吗
- I think it was on... - What was it, 37th Street?
- 是啊 - 他是个电工
- Yes. - He's an electrician.
你为雷·哈达工作吗
You work for Ray Haddad?
我和他一起上的高中
I went to high school with him.
不可能吧
No way.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他还不错 谢谢
He's doing great. Thank you.
很快啊
That was quick.
现在他只需要慢慢地引诱他
Now he just needs to reel him in nice and slow.
是啊 工作 还挺顺利的
Yeah, no, work, it's going really strong.
唯一能毁掉我工作的
I mean, the only thing that could ruin it,
当然 就是警♥察♥了
of course, I suppose would be the police.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道警♥察♥的
Oh, well, you know how they are.
他们总是找麻烦
Always looking to cause problems.
尤其是爆♥炸♥之后
Especially when a bomb goes off.
一旦有东西爆♥炸♥
You know, the minute something explodes,
任何东西 鞭炮
anything, firecrackers,
我们都会受到骚扰
we get harassed.
我明白 相信我
I get it, trust me.
我的餐厅一直被监视着
My restaurant is under surveillance all the time.
联邦调查局有什么疯子想法
The Feds have this crazy idea
觉得我和什么恐♥怖♥分♥子♥集团有关系
that I'm involved with some terror group.
当然了 因为你是穆♥斯♥林♥
Of course they do because you're a Muslim.
你真的会因此变得多疑的
You get paranoid for real.
我特别的焦虑 装了个安保系统
I mean, I got so anxious, I installed a security system.
花了我四千美元
It cost me $4,000.
这可能会有用
That could be useful info.
这不怪你
I don't blame you.
而且还很方便
Comes in handy too.
那天监控里 我看见一个老年人在冰上摔倒了
The other day I saw an older woman fall on the ice.
我帮了她
I was able to help her.
这世界真的小 我正好认识她妹妹 伊冯娜
Small world too. I know her sister, Yvonne.
你不是开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你知道 伊冯娜和另一个女人瓦勒伊
You know Yvonne and the other lady, Valerie...
- 怎么了 - 她们是我的表亲
- Yeah? - Those are my cousins.
我们住在一栋楼里
Yeah, we live in the same building.
这就是我喜欢这片地方的原因
That's what I love about this neighborhood.
我们是紧密连接的
We're all connected.
是啊
Yeah.
很高兴见到你维嘉 但我要走了
Very nice to meet you, Vega, but I need to go.
没问题 你请便
Yeah, no, please. No problem.
给他免单 这是我朋友
No check for him. He is my friend.
谢谢 祝安
Thank you. Assalamu alaikum.
祝安
Alaikum assalamu.
- 他在做什么 - 不清楚
- What is he doing? - I don't know.
- 嘿 约瑟夫 - 我妈妈刚给我发了短♥信♥
- Hey, Joseph, hey. - My mother just texted me, man.
我得送她去个地方
I gotta go give her a ride somewhere, okay?
吃饭的单子得取消了
I gotta cancel the order. I'm sorry.
没问题
No problem.
- 祝安 - 祝安
- Assalamu alaikum. - Alaikum assalamu.
- 这是什么 - 他在干嘛
- What the hell was that? - What's he doing?
嘿 维嘉
Hey, Vega. Hey!
你刚刚在干什么
What the hell was that, man?
你在搞什么鬼
Hey! What the hell was that?
餐厅几乎没人
The place was practically empty.
你完全可以拍点照片什么的
It was the perfect time to take some pictures...
我做不到
I can't do it!
我试过了 抱歉
I'm sorry, all right? I tried.
我真的试了 我做不到
I really tried. I can't do it.
他们都是好人
These are good people.
要是他们造了炸♥弹♥呢
Not if they're planting bombs.
你又不知道是不是他们做的
But you don't even know if they are.
你只是在猜测 推测而已
You're just speculating. You're guessing!
调查就是这么一个过程 维嘉
That's part of the process, Vega.
我们在调查 寻找证据
We're investigating. We're looking for evidence.
如果没有证据 我们会调查其它线索
If we don't find any, then we move on.
没什么好担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
明天你得给我再进去一次
So tomorrow you are gonna go back there
利用好你和他们的关系
and you're gonna take advantage of your relationships,
- 听懂了吗 - 我刚说了
- you understand me? - I just told you.
我不会这样做的 这还你
I'm not doing it, all right? This.
真的 我宁愿被驱逐
I'd rather be deported, for real.
你们让我做的这些监视...
All the spying you guys are having me do, I...
我今天甚至想过自杀
I actually thought about killing myself today.
我认真的
I mean it.
我觉得自杀是解决这场噩梦的最好方法
I thought might be the best way out of this nightmare.
我不想死
I don't wanna die,
但我更不想做一个叛徒
but I don't want to be a traitor either.
FBI已经盗走了我的灵魂
The FBI stole my soul.
拜托了
So please...
别再找我
just leave me alone.
别再找我了
Leave me alone.
维嘉 你不想这样做的
Vega, you don't wanna do that.
滚
Aw, go to hell.
我们需要点好消息
We need some good news.
至少告诉我们维嘉那边有点进展了
Tell us Vega's making some progress.
- 呃... - 是的
- Well... - Yeah, I think he is.
昨晚他和哈森见面
He met with Hassan last night,
发现他们有些共同好友
turns out they have some close friends in common,
他非常信任维嘉
so there's a high level of trust right off the bat.
有收集到什么照片吗
Great, did you manage to get any photos,
或者足够开展行动的信息
gather any actionable intel?
很遗憾 没找到
No, unfortunately the opportunity
- 合适的机会 - 但我们有信心
- didn't present itself. - But we are very confident
他会帮上我们大忙的
that he's gonna be a valuable asset.
好吧 继续跟进他 看看还能有什么情报
Okay, great, stay on him. See what you can learn.
好的
Okay.
OA
OA...
感谢 谢谢你支持我
Thank you. Thank you for having my back.
我对你现在做的事有点不舒服
I'm getting uncomfortable with this line that you're walking.
玛纪 我没事 所有事都在掌控之中
Maggie, I'm fine. Everything is under control.
真的吗 据我所知
Really? Because the last I checked,
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表