45秒
45 seconds.
38秒 要死一起死
Aw, 38 seconds, and we go together.
还剩30秒
There's 30 seconds left.
到底在哪
Where is it!?
在无线电后面
It's behind the radio.
- 举着 - 我拿到了
- Hold this. - I got it.
- 小心 小心 - 好的...
- Careful, careful, careful. - Okay...
- 看见了吗 - 嗯
- You see that? - Yeah.
慢慢地 慢慢地 出来了
Go slow, go slow. There you go.
- 搞定了 - 关掉了 没事了
- We got it. - We got it. We're good.
没事了
Okay.
以后打牌别带那个男的 太能拖了
So remind me to never invite your boyfriend to poker night.
我没那么敢赌 相信我
Naw, I'm not that brave or ballsy, trust me.
我知道那家伙不敢不说
I just knew our guy didn't have the guts to do it.
我说要带他去车♥库♥的时候
When I told him we were going to the garage,
他有点抗拒 不想去
I felt him resist a little, digging his heels in.
如果他真的想做个殉道者
If he actually wanted to be a martyr,
他应该很激动
he would've been thrilled.
我知道他在装
I knew he was fronting.
很厉害
That's impressive.
是的 不过我该走了 伙计们
Yeah, it is, but uh, I gotta go, guys.
我要和莫娜吃晚饭 我不想迟到
I got dinner with Mona. I don't wanna be late.
好的 再见
All right, see you later.
晚餐...这主意还不错
Dinner... that actually doesn't sound like a bad idea.
- 我知道个好地方 - 太好了
- I know a perfect place. - Yeah, great.
走吧
Come on.
希望是个好地方
This place better be great.
- 我饿死了 - 绝对的 相信我
- I am starving. - It is, I promise.
好的
Okay.
什么 怎么了
What? What's up?
这是那间公♥寓♥
This is the apartment.
所以呢
Oh, yeah?
是我们的了 我签了合同
It's ours. Signed the lease.
押金交了 都已收拾妥当
I put the deposit down and everything.
什么
What?
你签了租♥房♥♥合同
You signed the lease?
我说过我要考虑一下
I said that I needed to think about that.
玛纪 不用多想了
Oh, come on, Maggie, don't overthink this.
你一直说我想的太多
You keep saying that to me, that I overthink,
可是你答应给我时间考虑
but you tell me that I have room
如何发展我们的关系
to say how this goes down in our relationship.
还说我有足够的时间考虑
That I have all the time that I need.
这跟你说的可不一样
That's not what's happening here.
我不是这个意思
Look, I didn't mean it like that.
我觉得现在是时候...
What I'm saying is I think this is the right...
内斯特 内斯特 听我说
Nestor, Nestor, listen to me.
我不会搬来和你住的
I'm not moving in with you.
对不起
Okay, okay, I'm sorry.
我不是想逼你
I didn't mean to push things.
可是你这么做了
But you did.
关键是...
Here's the thing...
你工作中最擅长的那一套
That's what makes you really great at your job.
对我可不管用
It's not gonna work for me.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表