因为涉嫌谋杀霍华德·柯克兰
for the murders of Howard Kirkland
和凯尔·韦伯警探
and Detective Kyle Webb.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们在你家阁楼发现了昨天抢劫案的赃款
We found the stolen money from yesterday's robbery
在你家洗手间发现了
in your attic, traces of Webb's blood
带有韦伯血迹的衬衫
on a shirt in your bathroom.
肯定弄错了 我昨天早上在工作
There's been a mistake. I was working yesterday morning.
是吗
Really?
你的搭档说你来晚了
'Cause your partner said you came in late.
你是去处理什么私人问题吗
You had a personal thing to take care of?
看来你的不在场证明也不成立了
Looks like your alibi just went to hell too.
你需要帮忙吗
You need any help with that?
不用 我就快弄完了
No, I'm almost done.
你想好怎么处理迪克森了吗
Hey, uh, you decide what you're gonna do about Dixon?
有什么问题
What is there to do?
他在报告上作了伪证
Well, he perjured himself in that report,
妨碍了调查
obstructed the investigation.
伊索贝尔已经和助理检察官谈过了
Isobel already talked to the AUSA,
他们并不打算上诉到联邦法♥院♥
and they're not interested in pursuing federal charges.
这并不意味着
That doesn't mean that we shouldn't
我们不能报告给他的部门 对吧
take it back to his department, right?
你跟我说过 你离开纽约警局
You told me that you left the NYPD
是为了远离官官相护
to get away from the blue wall.
这与官官相护无关
This is not about the blue wall.
是关于迪克森
It's about Dixon...
一个好人 好警♥察♥
A good man and a good cop
他只是给搭档帮忙
who was looking out for his partner.
所以我不会报告给纽约警局 但是...
So I'm not taking it back to the NYPD, but...
如果你想的话
you know, if you want to,
如果你觉得有必要
if you feel like it's necessary, then...
做你该做的
do what you gotta do.
我们抓到了杀害霍华德的凶手
We got the guy that murdered Howard.
对我来说就够了
That's enough for me.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表