联邦调查局 把手举起来 快点
FBI, show me your hands! Now!
香烟
Cigarettes.
这烟是买♥♥给谁的 老兄
Who were the cigarettes for, buddy?
欧玛
OA.
通知纽约警局
Notify NYPD
我们需要理查德·弗雷泽的协查通报
we need a BOLO out on Richard Frazier,
一米七五 最后出现在时代广场往南方向
5'10", last seen heading south out of Times Square
步行走向42号♥街道
on foot heading towards 42nd Street.
我是被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
还没有 但是快了
Not yet, but give it some time.
那是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
就很可疑 马克
It's just very suspicious, Mark,
你知道有探员去接你
that you knew agents were coming to pick you up,
但是你跑去了时代广场
and you take off to Times Square instead.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
- 理查德是不是给你打电♥话♥了 - 是
- Did Richard call you? - Yeah.
我很震惊 他几个月没联♥系♥我了
I was stunned. It's months since he reached out.
我让他... 我求他跟我见一面
I asked him... I begged him to meet with me,
他说可以 但必须在时代广场
and he said he would if we met in Times Square.
你为什么想要和他见面
Why did you want to meet with him?
说服他自首
To convince him to turn himself in.
阻止出现更多受害者
To prevent anybody else from getting hurt.
那你为什么不告诉我们呢
Okay, so why didn't you tell us that that's what you were doing?
因为我们都知道
'Cause we all know what happens
执法部门会怎么对待精神病患者 对吧
when law enforcement deals with the mentally ill, okay?
不会有好结果的
It doesn't end well.
我知道理查德犯了罪
Look, I understand Richard has done things,
我也不想让他伤害别人
and I don't want him to hurt anybody else,
但他是我哥哥
but he's my brother,
不能因为他得了病 就得让他死
and he doesn't deserve to get killed just because he's sick.
我们不想杀他
We don't want to kill him.
你只是这么对我说而已 对吧
Well, that's what you'd say to me, isn't it?
他为什么给你打电♥话♥
Why'd he call you?
他说他今天会死
He said he was dying today,
想跟我告别
and he wanted to say goodbye.
所以我去了 想做些我能做的事
So I went there to do what I could do,
给他带包烟 让他冷静下来
bring him cigarettes, calm him down.
他还说了什么吗
Did he say anything else to you?
- 没有 - 你确定吗 马克
- No. - You sure about that, Mark?
确定
Yeah.
他们刚找到了一个小时前
Hey, they just found security cam footage
理查德·弗雷泽下地铁的监控录像
of Richard Frazier getting on a subway an hour ago.
他去了市区
He was headed downtown.
知道他在哪一站下车的吗
We know where he got off the train?
不知道 他们还在一站一站排查监控录像
No, they are still scrubbing footage station by station.
还没发现他的踪迹
No sign of him yet,
但如果理查德·弗雷泽相信自己今天会死
but if Richard Frazier believes that he's dying today,
那我们就是要面对自杀式炸♥弹♥
we've got a suicide bomber on our hands,
也就是说还有一个目标
which means there's another target.
他的弟弟知道什么 但是不告诉我们
His brother knows something he's not telling us.
抓紧时间让他说出来
Get it out of him fast.
我不知道理查德的其他情况了
I don't know anything else about Richard,
我可以走了吗
so can I go?
- 马克 你不能走 - 为什么
- No, Mark, you can't. - Why not?
坐下
Sit down.
据我所知 你的父母已经去世了
It's my understanding that your parents have passed.
对 去世不久
Yeah, a while ago.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
你都是自己一个人处理理查德的问题吗
Have you been dealing with Richard on your own?
对
Yes.
非常困难
It's been difficult.
我能懂你的感受
I think I can understand that.
我的妹妹
My little sister,
遇到了一些困难
she struggles with some issues.
精神健康方面的吗
Mental health?
滥用药物
Pills.
她高中的时候出了一场车祸
She got into a car accident in high school.
伤得很重
Hurt pretty badly.
医生开了维柯丁
The doctor prescribed Vicodin,
维柯丁 阿片类止痛药
然后是奥施康定 然后就...
then it was Oxycontin, and from there...
奥施康定 阿片类止痛药
这种在我工作中很常见
I see that a lot in my line of work.
没错
Right.
她去了戒毒所
She went to rehab.
做了各种治疗 最后她戒毒了
You know, she did the work, and she got clean.
现在她在纽约
And now she's in New York
想让生活重回正轨
trying to get her life back on track,
而我只想确保她没事
and I just always want to make sure she's okay.
我明白
I hear that.
我知道自己不可能完全保护她
I know I can't protect her from everything.
但如果我发现她重蹈覆辙
But if I found out that she was out there relapsing,
我会尽我所能找到她
I would be doing everything I could to find her,
让她接受帮助...
to get her the help...
让她接受应当的治疗
To get her the treatment that she needed.
我想你对理查德一定也是同样的想法
I feel deep down you want the same thing for Richard.
让我们尽快找到他才是
The best thing for him is for us to find him
对他最好的
as fast as possible.
因为他逍遥法外 不接受治疗越久
Because the longer he's in the wind untreated,
情况就越糟糕
the worse his odds.
马克
Mark,
他有没有在电♥话♥里说什么
did he share something with you on the phone
你还没告诉我们的
that you haven't told us?
他说...
He said...
真是说不通
It didn't make any sense.
他说必须要杀掉"极光"
He said he has to kill Aurora.
谁是极光
Who the hell is Aurora?
第一个定义是彩光在自然界中的一种呈现
Uh, first definition is a natural display of colored lights,
一般会在北极或南极看到
usually seen in the North and South Poles.
好的 我确定
Yeah, I'm gonna go out on a limb
这不是他的意思
and say that's not what he had in mind.
也是纽约北部的一个小镇
It's also a town in upstate New York.
也不是这个
Not getting any warmer.
司法部在用的一个电脑程序也叫"极光"
There's a computer program DOJ is using called Aurora.
哪种程序
Okay, what kind of program?
用来处理大量数据的
It's an artificial intelligence designed
人工智能
to go through massive amounts of data.
可以在几秒钟内
It can search through
搜索数千小时的视频监控
thousands of hours of video footage in seconds.
那为什么弗雷泽要给拉舍家里寄炸♥弹♥
Why would that convince Frazier to send a bomb to Lasher's house?
烟酒枪♥支♥与爆♥炸♥物管理局属于司法部 可能
ATF's a part of DOJ. Maybe...
拉舍的小队在哈德森一案中
Yeah, Lasher's unit used a beta version of Aurora
用了极光的测试版
on the Hudson case.
那亚当·韦斯特法尔呢
Okay, and Adam Westphal?
他是最初设计团队的一员
He's a part of the original design team.
所以理查德·弗雷泽的妄想中
Okay, so Richard Frazier is paranoid
电脑会取代人类
about computers replacing humans,
而进行监视的人工智能 这是导火索
and AI conducting surveillance, that would push his buttons.
如果他想通过杀死与之相关的人
Okay, so if he is trying to kill Aurora
来除掉极光 谁会是下一个
by taking out people connected to it, who would be next?
不知道 很多人都有参与
I don't know. There are dozens of people working on this.
我们刚找到弗雷泽四十五分钟前
We just found the stop Frazier got off at,
在东村区的亚斯特坊广场站下了车
Astor Place in the village, 45 minutes ago.
是纽约大学 有什么关联吗
That's NYU. Any connection?
极光是在那里的计算机实验室发明的
Aurora was developed in the computer lab there.
他说要除掉极光
He said he was gonna kill Aurora.
那实验室就是他的下一个目标
That's the next target, the lab.
校园警务吗
Campus security!
对 我接到你们的电♥话♥
Yeah, I took the call from your people.
我们已经疏散了极光的办公室
We've evacuated the Aurora offices.
彻查了整栋楼
Had my guys do a sweep of the building.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表