hearing that woman say goodbye to her daughter,
这让我想起了那天...
it brought me right back to the day when...
他们把炸♥弹♥放在我脖子后面
they put the bomb around my neck.
说得通
That makes sense.
你和局里的人说过这事吗
Have you talked to anybody in the Bureau about this?
比如你的压力和用药情况
Like your stress levels and medication?
不 没有
No, no.
你知道可以向员工帮助计划的人求助
I mean, you know you can reach out to any EAP counselor.
我知道 可是如果那样
I know, but if I do,
他们会把我调出联♥合♥行♥动♥中心
they'll pull me from the JOC
派我做轻松的办公工作
and stick me in some low-stress desk job.
我能理解
I understand that,
不过我还是觉得
but I still think it's important
你应该妥善处理这事
that you address this properly.
谢谢你的关心 我没事的
I appreciate your concern,but I'm fine.
我能掌控的了
I've got this under control.
嘿 玛纪 艾弗里妻子刚到了
Hey, Maggie. Avery's wife just arrived.
- 好的 - 我回去了
- All right. - I gotta get back.
- 没什么事吧 - 没事
- Everything all right? - Yeah.
没事 她就是进来喝杯水
Yeah, she just stepped out,needed a drink.
我明白此刻你很难接受
I know this is a lot to process right now,
不过我们真的需要你的帮助
but we really need your help.
女士 打假人上的照片是假的
Ma'am, the photos posted to FraudStir are fake.
所以我整个人生... 鲍勃的人生
So my whole life... Bob's whole life was destroyed
就被一堆谎言无缘无故给毁了吗
for no reason based on a bunch of lies?
看起来是的
It looks that way.
我不敢想象你所经历的事情
I cannot imagine what you've just been through,
不过现在我们要赶在
but right now we have got to find your husband
你丈夫杀其他人之前找到他
before he kills someone else.
我们认为鲍勃正在追踪
We think that Bob is trying to track down the person
他认为是指控他恋童癖的人
who he believes accused him of being a pedophile.
你知道有谁可能
So do you know anyone who might have a grudge
- 与你丈夫有仇吗 - 我不知道
- against your husband? - No.
有没有人觉得自己被鲍勃整过
Someone who thinks that Bob screwed them over?
不 在他发疯前
No, no, before all this craziness,
鲍勃是个和善的体面人
Bob was a kind and decent person.
人们都喜欢他
People loved him.
后来收到了那些邮件
Then these posts appeared,and...
他向我发誓这些都是假的
he promised me that they were fake,
有人想用下流手段让他名誉扫地
that it was some insane plan to destroy his reputation,
我想相信他
and I wanted to believe him.
上帝 我真的想信他
God, I really did,
可是那些照片出现得越久
but the longer those photos stayed up,
越多的人信以为真 后来...
the more people believed they were true, and...
我也信了
myself included.
好的
Okay.
在这些事之前
Before all of this started,
你们的生活有没有发生什么事
was there anything else going on in your lives...
有没有什么异常
anything unusual?
大概在照片出现一周前
about a week or so before the posts started appearing,
有天晚上警♥察♥来我家
the cops came to our house one night,
说有个邻居很担心并打了报♥警♥电♥话♥
said a concerned neighbor called 911
指控鲍勃有家庭暴♥力♥
and accused Bob of domestic violence,
这当然不是真的
which of course wasn't true.
那时我以为是少年恶作剧
I thought it was a teenage prank at the time.
好的
Okay.
我们会调查的
We'll look into it.
那个假报♥警♥电♥话♥有什么线索
Tell me we got something from that bogus 911 call.
- 是公用电♥话♥打来的 - 真的吗
- Came from a payphone. - Really?
公用电♥话♥现在剩的可不多了
Can't be too many of those still around.
比你想的要多
More than you think,
不过这个电♥话♥离尼尔·雅各布斯的公♥寓♥
but this one here is two blocks away
只有两个街区
from Neil Jacobs' apartment.
等一下 你是说那个不满的律师吗
Wait, our disgruntled lawyer friend?
铸博 我在读他的人力资源档案
Jubal, I've been reading his HR file.
尼尔提出过多次投诉
Neil filed a lot of complaints,
包括多次提到鲍勃·艾弗里
mentioned Bob Avery in several of them,
他说鲍勃得到高级合伙人的优待
saying that he got preferential treatment
接触到了优质客户
from senior partners,he got access
并且完成了高端交易
to high-profile clients and transactions.
可以说 尼尔嫉妒他的成功
Bottom line, Neil was jealous of this guy's success.
当然 艾弗里开始飞黄腾达
Well, sure, Avery's career was taking off.
尼尔逐渐脱轨 甚至退步
Neil's was going sideways, or backwards.
我觉得艾弗里成为合伙人
I think Avery making partner was the straw
也许是最后一根稻草
that broke his back... look.
打假人上第一封诽谤邮件
First defamatory post appears on FraudStir
打假人
出现在艾弗里成为合伙人的第二天
the day after Avery made partner.
也许是巧合
I mean, it could be a coincidence...
不过你不相信巧合
But you don't believe in coincidences.
我当然不信
I most definitely do not.
立即追踪尼尔·雅各布斯
Let's track down this Neil Jacobs fast.
- 艾弗里在哪 - 我不知道
- Where's Avery? - I don't know.
- 掩护我 - 没问题
- Cover me! - Covering.
去吧 我来叫救护车
Go, I'll call an ambulance.
特别探员斯科拉请求支援和直升机
This is Special Agent Scola requesting backup
到玛茜和格林街交界处
and an aircraft at Marcy and Greene.
追捕一位白人男子嫌犯 鲍勃·艾弗里
In pursuit of a white male suspect, Bob Avery...
快四十岁 可能受了枪伤
late 30s, possible gunshot wound.
艾弗里正在步行 携带武器 非常危险
Avery is on foot, armed and dangerous.
纽约警局封锁了周围四个街区
NYPD's setting up a four block perimeter containment,
挨家挨户敲门搜查
knocking on every door.
K9警犬队正在赶来
K9 unit's en route.
听说你可能射中了他
Heard you might've tagged him?
至少擦伤了他
Winged him at the very least.
无论如何 他摔下去后 伤得绝对不轻
Either way, he's hurting bad after that fall.
铸博 有什么消息
Jubal, what do you got?
纽约警局刚刚证实
Hey, NYPD just confirmed
有人看到一个符合艾弗里特征的男子
a man fitting Avery's description was seen
躲在八百米外的一个仓库里
taking shelter in a storage facility half a mile away.
我现在把地址发给你
I'm sending you the address now.
收到 马上过去
Copy that, on our way.
喂 埃利斯 怎么了
Hey, Elise, what's up?
有热♥线♥打进来
Tip just came in.
说一个浑身是血的男人在尼尔的公♥寓♥附近
Caller saw a bloody man getting on the A train heading north
上了往北的A线列车 还一瘸一拐的
near Neil's apartment, said he was limping.
这和纽约警局的情报不一样啊
That contradicts NYPD's Intel.
我知道 但是我查看了那条线上
I know, but I scrubbed CCTV footage
每一站的监控录像
of every stop on that line,
有一个瘸着腿的男人在125街站下了车
saw a man with a limp hop off at 125th Street.
我看不清他的脸 不过...
I couldn't get a good look at his face, but...
那里在城市的另一边
That's halfway across town.
我查过那片区域了
I checked the area.
艾弗里的儿子在离地铁站
Avery's son goes to school two blocks
两个街区的地方上学
from that subway stop.
是铸博想让我们跟进吗
Does Jubal want us to pursue this?
我还没告诉他
I haven't told him.
我们得行动了
We need to roll.
埃利斯 你对此有多大把握
Elise, how sure are you about this?
艾弗里肯定知道一切都结束了
Avery has to know it's over.
他中了枪 他的目标也在我们手上
He's been shot, and his target is in our custody.
他很有可能是去和儿子道别
It makes sense that he'd go see his son to say goodbye.
那天 我以为我会死的时候
When I thought I was gonna die that day,
我只想再见见我的女儿 和她道别
that's all I wanted to do... See my daughter, say goodbye.
我觉得值得一查
I think this is worth checking out.
好 我去告诉铸博
Okay, then I'll tell Jubal
我们在追查另一条线索
we're pursuing a different lead.
好的 埃利斯 我们现在就过去
All right, Elise, we're on our way.
好了 你检查一下周边
All right, you check the perimeter.
我进去看看
I'm gonna go inside.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表