that I was to walk into the lobby
要求释放叫瓦格斯的那个人
and demand that a man named Vargas be released.
如果三十分钟内不放人
And if that didn't happen within the next 30 minutes,
就会爆♥炸♥
it would explode.
好吧
All right.
看着我
Hey, you look at me.
你不会有事的
You are gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
好吗
Okay?
我打算让联合作战司令部接手这件事
I'm gonna get the JOC working on this.
你能不能留在这里 随时跟我保持联♥系♥
Are you okay to stay here and keep me updated?
- 是 长官 - 你确定吗
- Yes, ma'am. - Are you sure?
我无权命令你留在这里
I cannot order you to stay here.
不必如此
You don't have to.
她很害怕 她是我们的人
She's scared. She's one of us.
所以我留下吧
So I got this.
我们的朋友兼同事 埃利斯 泰勒
Our friend and colleague, Elise Taylor,
脖子上被绑了炸♥药♥ 正在大厅
is in the lobby with a bomb around her neck.
炸♥药♥倒计时显示我们还有27分钟
And the timer on the device says we have 27 minutes
来解决这件事 开始干活吧
to solve this issue, so let's get to work.
他威胁要引爆♥炸♥药
If the man threatened to detonate it,
那他必须有移♥动♥激活装置
he must have a portable activation device.
正解 如果我们拆不下来的话
Exactly, and if we cannot get the bomb off of Elise,
我们要找出并摆平拿着引爆装置的人
we need to find and neutralize the man holding the detonator.
瓦格斯和他的团伙
Vargas and his cronies
之前也用过这种装置
have used this type of device before.
之前是什么情况
What have we learned from the past?
根据之前的衣领炸♥弹♥案件
Prior collar bomb cases show they typically pack
他们通常会放五磅的C4炸♥药♥
about five pounds of C4.
那足以杀死埃利斯
It's enough to kill Elise
和她五十英尺范围内的人了
and anyone else within 50 feet of her.
如果她站的位置不妙
Also enough to cause structural damage
这就足以损坏这栋大楼的结构了
to the building if she's standing in the wrong place.
好的 听好了
All right, listen up.
大厅就在我们正下方
The lobby is located directly below us.
我需要几个人自愿留下
I need a few volunteers to stay.
除此之外
Other than that, the rest of you need
剩下的人要立刻撤离
to leave immediately.
我肯定不走
I'm sure as hell not going anywhere.
我留下
I'll stay.
我也是
Me too.
谢谢你们 剩下的人现在就走
Thank you. Rest of you need to go now.
好了 你们也听到了
All right, you heard the boss.
不需要其他人了
No more volunteers needed.
下楼到五楼的
Head down to the east conference room
东会议室吧
on the fifth floor.
请保持秩序 谢谢配合
Orderly fashion, please. Thank you.
伊恩 凯利 我们得开始
All right, Ian, Kelly, we need to start scrubbing
搜查大楼外面的监控录像了
the exterior security footage from 26 FED.
找到埃利斯的踪迹 倒推回去
Find Elise's approach, work backwards from there,
定位嫌犯或者那辆她被拽进的SUV
and let's locate the suspect or the SUV he dragged her into.
- 马上办 - 收到
- On it. - Will do.
玛纪 OA 蒂凡尼 还在外面
Maggie, OA, and Tiffany are still out in the field.
和他们说一下这个情况
Update them on the situation,
让他们往回走
and then order them to head back to 26 FED.
收到 他们可以穿上便服
Copy that. They can strip down
在街上监视情况
to their civilian clothes and be our eyes on the street.
- 这是一个很精密的装置 - 但你能解除它的 对吧
- It's a sophisticated device. - But you can disarm it, right?
不能 装置一旦启动
Negative. Once activated,
如果有人试图拆除 它就会爆♥炸♥
it's designed to go off if it's tampered with.
想现场解除它 得在计时器的键盘上
To neutralize it on-site, we would need
输入正确的密♥码♥
to punch in the correct codes on the timer's keypad.
尝试输入可能的密♥码♥可行吗
Well, is it worth trying variations of what it could be?
不行 一旦密♥码♥错误 它就会爆♥炸♥
No, it'll be triggered if the wrong one's entered.
远程遥控器呢
What about the remote?
如果有遥控器 我们能解除炸♥弹♥吗
If we get our hands on that, can we neutralize it?
有可能 但我要看到它才能确定
It's possible. I would need to see it to know for sure.
如果有用的话 那样的引爆装置
If it helps, a detonator like that would only
顶多有400码的信♥号♥♥辐射范围
have a maximum signal range of about 400 yards,
所以嫌犯必须得待在附近
so the suspect would need to stay close.
好的 我会转述给上头的
All right. That's good to know. I'll relay that to the JOC.
不管他们能做些什么 都得动作快点了
Whatever they can do to resolve this, they need to do it fast.
倒计时只有26分钟了
The timer's at 26 minutes and counting down.
- 我们要撤了 - 好的 女士
- We're moving. - Yes, ma'am.
谢谢了
Thanks for that.
我们都应该撤离 你也是
We should all clear out, yourself included.
- 我留下 - 那至少穿上这个
- I'm staying. - Then take this, at least.
它不能救你一命
It won't save your life,
但至少剩下的身体还能埋葬
but at least there'll be enough of you to bury.
他们怎么走了
Why are they leaving?
他们只是在忙着搞清楚这个装置
They're just running some specs on the device.
他们会带着解决方案回来的
They'll get back to us with a solution.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
他们要能做什么 早就做了
If they could've done something, they would've.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我们能解决的
All right? We're gonna fix this.
我们在楼下遇到点情况
We have a situation downstairs,
你要解决它
and you are gonna fix it.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
某个你在乎的人有了条新项链
Someone you care about has a new necklace.
过去的十年里
I've spent the last decade being hunted
美国的每一个执法机构都在追缉我
by every law enforcement agency in America.
我当然留着一手呢
Of course I had a backup plan in place.
这样的威胁对我们没用
We don't respond to threats like this.
你不可能走出这儿的
There's no way you're walking out of here.
那你就要为她的死负责任
Then her death is on you.
她不必须要死
She doesn't have to die.
你帮我们拆除炸♥弹♥
You help us deactivate that bomb,
我们会和美国联邦检查官商量
we'll speak to the U.S. Attorney
给你减刑
about a sentence reduction.
减刑
A sentence reduction?
我经营着世界上最大的贩毒集团
I run the largest drug cartel in the world.
判两次还是四次无期徒刑对我来说都没区别
Two life sentences versus four doesn't help me too much.
要么我走出这 要么你们的姑娘死
I either walk out of here, or your girl dies.
打给你的人 让他们拆除那个炸♥弹♥
Call your people. Have them deactivate that bomb.
现在
Now.
要不倒计时结束的时候
Or we will place you right next to her
我就把你放到她旁边
when that timer hits zero.
9 1 1 请问有什么紧急情况
9-1-1. What's your emergency, please?
我在和一个傻子谈话
I'm dealing with an idiot.
你们能不能派个聪明一点的来
Could you send in someone smarter?
你觉得我在开玩笑吗 我可没有
You think I'm joking? I promise you I am not.
我会让你坐在她旁边
I will you sit your ass down right next to her.
她死了 你也要死
She dies, you die.
每个人都喜欢像个混混一样讲话
Everyone likes to talk like a gangster,
但真到了要当混混的时候 就是另一回事了
but when it's time to be one, it's a whole different story.
你是头头 那说明你喜欢政♥治♥
You're the boss. It means you love politics.
拍马屁
Kissing ass.
意味着你缺乏胆量
Yeah. It means you lack courage.
不 意味着我很擅长我的工作
No, it means I'm good at my job.
没错
Exactly.
你绝对没有胆量
Ain't no way in hell you have the guts
敢把我放到炸♥弹♥旁边
to put me next to that bomb.
就不应该把他带到这来
Never should've brought him here.
我们应该直接把他
We should've brought him
带到大都会拘留中心
straight to Metropolitan Detention Center.
我们不可能预料到他会
We had no way to anticipate that he was gonna...
你对付过他 伊索贝尔
Well, you knew his history, Isobel.
他的手段
His tactics.
这就是个错误 认了吧
It was a mistake. Just own it.
还没结束呢
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表