Got it.
- 完事 - 不用了
- All done. - No, I'm good.
但谢谢你通知我
Thanks for notifying me, though.
感谢你的时间 布兰斯拉夫先生
Appreciate your time, Mr. Branislav.
留意他今早和参议员会面后
Focus on the outgoing calls he made
直接打出去的电♥话♥
directly after the meeting with the senator this morning.
- 只有一通 - 是打给另一部一次性电♥话♥
- There's only one. - It's to another burner.
- 位置 - 正在找
- Location? - Yeah, pinging it now.
刚收到信♥号♥♥ 在皇后区法拉盛
I just got a signal. It's in Flushing, Queens.
- 能缩小范围吗 - 正在
- Can you narrow in? - Working on it.
大伙们 赛格刚给同一个一次性手♥机♥发了短♥信♥
Hey, guys, Sergei just texted the same burner phone.
"警♥察♥来了 有点担心 我现在过去"
"Cop was here. Getting worried. Coming to you."
然后他让那个人关掉手♥机♥
Then he told the guy to turn off his phone,
他自己也会关机
said he was gonna do the same.
所以赛格要行动了
Hey, so Sergei's on the move.
看来他要去和维克多汇合了
Looks like he's going to meet up with Viktor.
- 我们还有人盯着他吗 - 没有
- Do we still have eyes on him? - No.
他开上皇后区高速后我们就跟丢了
We lost him when he jumped on the BQE.
但我们对他的车发了通缉 所以...
Got a BOLO out on his vehicle, though, so...
我刚搜完伊森的手♥机♥
I just finished combing through Ethan's phone.
他和参议员跟玛纪 OA聊完两分钟后
He called Sergei's burner two minutes after
就打给了赛格的一次性电♥话♥
he and the senator talked to Maggie and OA.
好吧 去逮捕伊森 把他带过来
All right, grab up Ethan. Bring him in.
好
Yeah.
好了 伊森 你有两个选择
All right, Ethan, you got two choices.
要么你坦白关于安迪 赛格和参议员的事
Either you come clean about Addie, Sergei, the senator,
要么我们起诉你
or we're gonna charge you.
以什么罪名
Charge me with what?
妨碍公务 对联邦探员撒谎
Obstruction, lying to a federal agent,
还有更有趣的
and that's when the fun really begins.
- 敲诈勒索 绑♥架♥... - 我说过了
- Racketeering, kidnapping... - Look, I already told you.
我不知道是谁绑♥架♥了安迪 也不知道为什么
I have no idea who kidnapped Addie, or why.
我想要帮你 但我需要你的配合
I'm trying to help you, but I need you to cooperate.
我很抱歉 但是我也和你一样
And I'm sorry, but I am just as in the dark
一无所知
as you are on this.
你是参议员的参谋长
You are the senator's chief of staff.
这是你的职责 你觉得...
It is your job to know. You expect...
伊森
Ethan.
这是你坦白的最后机会
This is your last chance to come clean,
告诉我们你所知的一切
to tell us everything you know,
否则我们就要提出刑事指控
or we will move forward with criminal charges.
好吧
Okay, fine.
参议员告诉我
The senator told me
绑匪今早就赎金的事联♥系♥了他
that the kidnappers contacted him this morning about a ransom,
但他让我什么都别说
but he told me not to say anything.
否则会危及她的性命
It would endanger her life.
我就只知道这些 我发誓
And that is all I know. I swear.
你为什么打电♥话♥给赛格·布兰斯拉夫
Why did you call Sergei Branislav?
赛格
Sergei?
我从来没给他打过电♥话♥
I never called that guy in my life.
我都没有他的号♥码 为什么...
I don't even have his number. Why...
会议结束后参议员找我借过手♥机♥
The senator asked to borrow my phone after the meeting.
他说他手♥机♥没电了
He told me his battery was dead.
好吧 参议员认识赛格吗
Okay. Do the senator and Sergei know each other?
他们是朋友吗
Are they friends? Have
他们之间有业务往来吗
they had business dealings with one another?
为什么赛格要抓走安迪 他的目的是什么
And why would Sergei take Addie? What's his objective?
我不知道 我完全不知道 朋友们
I don't know! I have no idea, you guys.
如果我知道 我会告诉你们的
If I did, I would tell you.
铸博
Jubal,
我想和伊森单独谈谈
I'd like to speak to Ethan alone for a minute.
你还有最后一次机会自救
You have one shot to save yourself.
最后一次 你听懂了吗
One. Do you understand me?
你为什么把我当成罪犯一样
Why are you talking to me like I'm a criminal?
你将会戴上窃听器
You're gonna wear a wire.
窃听器 你认真的吗 你在说什么
A wire? Seriously? What are you talking about?
你要去让参议员开口
You're gonna get the senator talking.
你要找出安迪被绑♥架♥的原因
You're gonna find out why Addie was taken
以及她在哪
and where we can find her.
我知道你很难过
I understand that you're upset. I do.
但你真的想要我带上窃听器
But do you really expect me to wear a wire
- 去出♥卖♥♥♥霍夫曼参议员... - 是的
- and sell out Senator Hoffman... - Yes!
这正是我希望你做的
That is exactly what I expect you to do.
我不能这么做 伊索贝尔
I can't do that, Izzy.
我的职业生涯会完蛋的
My career will be over.
但失业总比坐牢好多了
But unemployment is a whole hell of a lot better than prison.
我给你打了一天电♥话♥了
I tried to call you all day.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你说呢 沃特
You tell me, Walt.
联邦调查局刚刚逮捕了我
The FBI just put me in handcuffs.
他们认为你和赛格
They think that you and Sergei have something to do
跟安迪的绑♥架♥案有关
with Addie's abduction.
- 什么 - 没错
- What? - Yeah.
他们盘问了我两个小时
They questioned me for two hours.
你怎么说的
What'd you tell them?
我和他们说
I told them
我根本不知道他们在讲什么
that I had no idea what they were talking about.
不要 喂 别这样 听到吗
No, no. Hey! No, no. Hey!
不要 别这样 停下
Don't. Don't. Stop.
放下电♥话♥ 在你对我和盘托出之前
All right, put the phone down.
别想着找律师
No more lawyers. Not until you come clean with me
你最好一五一十地给我交代清楚
and you tell me exactly what's going on.
听着 这事儿我能帮你摆平
Look, I can make this go away.
沃特 我女朋友就在中情局特别活动中心
Walt, my girlfriend is the SAC.
她是那的老大
She calls the shots,
而且她很信任我
and she trusts me.
我能说服她帮你打掩护
And I can get her to cover for you,
但你必须先把事情完完全全说清楚
but I cannot do that unless you tell me exactly what happened.
安迪去哪了
Where's Addie?
别太咄咄逼人
Don't push too hard.
你希望我能全身而退吗
You want me to walk away from this?
你也不追究了吗 只要你开口 我马上走
From you? You say the word, I'm gone.
要是我知道她在哪 我早就去找她了
If I knew where she was, I'd already be there.
我爱她
I love this woman.
能救她的话 我什么都愿意做
I will do anything I can to save her.
好吧 我懂了 我懂你意思了
Okay, good. That's good.
但是赛格和这一切又怎么扯上的关系
But what does Sergei have to do with any of this?
赛格
Sergei...
赛格觉得我耍了他
Sergei thinks I screwed him over.
我俩之间
He and I,
之前达成了一个协议
we had a deal.
我卖♥♥给他一些消息
I told him about
臭氧公园的联邦重建计划
the federal redevelopment plan in Ozone Park,
这事儿本来已经板上钉钉了
that it was a done deal.
接着他就开始用现金大量收♥购♥周边地块
And out of pocket, he started buying up adjacent land,
而且承诺之后赚到的钱分我一成 但没想到...
and he was gonna kick me back 10% of the profits, but...
重建资金已经划拨到斯塔顿岛了
The redevelopment funds already went to Staten Island.
没错
Yeah.
我只能和他说 我也无力回天
And I told him there was nothing I could do about it.
所以 这算什么 是某种报复吗
So what is this? Some kind of retaliation?
没错 是这样
Well, yes. Yes.
我已经收了他一些现金了
He already floated me some cash.
还有一些礼物
He floated me some gifts,
现在他说 如果我不还钱
and he told me if I didn't repay him,
他就要杀了她
that he'd kill her.
要是这些事情被人知道 你就完了
If this gets out, you're done!
- 你是要坐牢的 沃特 - 你以为我不清楚吗
- You're going to jail, Walt! - You don't think I know this?
那你以为我为什么像个疯子一样
Why do you think I've been going so crazy?
但还有机会 一切还没完
But I'm good. I'm good.
看到吗 我已经搞到了七十万现金
You see, I've already come up with 700,000 in cash.
赛格说这笔钱可以作为预付款
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表