I'm guessing she's "Sort of dating" José too?
对 这很复杂
Yeah. It's complicated.
向来如此
It always is.
瓦伦汀娜和我 我们是高中认识的
Valentina and I, we met in high school.
我们约会了六个月 之后断了联♥系♥
We dated for about six months, then we lost touch.
但是我们重新联♥系♥了
But we reconnected...
就在几个月前在威廉斯堡的一家酒吧
a few months ago at a bar in Williamsburg.
我们对餐馆和食物一拍即合
We vibed about restaurants, food.
我们甚至能毫不费力地逗笑彼此
We made each other laugh without even trying.
你懂的 所以我们开始发短♥信♥ 一起出去玩
You know, so we started texting, hanging out...
但是她已经有了这个男朋友
but she's got this boyfriend
叫做胡瑟
named José.
他是个毒贩子
And he's a drug dealer.
毒贩头子 我猜
A big one, I think.
胡瑟姓什么
What's José's last name?
马丁奈 住在伍德黑文
Martinez. Lives in Woodhaven.
你认为是胡瑟雇的枪手吗
You think José hired the shooter?
对 我没有任何证据 但是
Yeah. I don't have any proof, but...
瓦伦汀娜和我的关系越来越近
Valentina and I were getting tight.
我们曾谈起搬到迈阿密
We were talking about moving down to Miami,
开我们自己的餐馆
opening our own restaurant.
但是几天前 突然地
But then a few days ago, out of the blue,
她告诉我离她远点
she told me to leave her alone.
她说胡瑟知道了我们的事 变得很疯狂
Said José knew about us and was getting crazy.
好了 站起来
All right, hop up.
我们会调查这件事的 好吗
We're gonna look into this, okay?
我们会尽快和你联♥系♥
We're gonna get back to you real soon.
那个枪手呢 万一他再试着杀我怎么办
W...what about the shooter? What if he tries again?
他在搜查时被击毙了
Killed in a raid.
有其他人知道你在这吗
Anybody else know you're out here?
呃 没有
Uh...no.
保持这样
Keep it that way.
调查结果出来之前和你姑姑待在一起
Stay with your aunt until we figure this out.
女士们先生们 来见见胡瑟 马丁奈
All right, ladies and gentlemen, meet José Martinez.
他可不是个普通人
He's not just another ordinary Joe.
他是皇后区帮派拉丁玩家的领袖
He's the leader of the Latin Players in Queens.
问题是 马丁奈真的是雇佣枪手的人吗
Question is, did Martinez actually hire the shooter?
如果是 我们需要证明他们互相认识
If so, we need proof that they know each other
或者他们在过去的几周内
or that they have communicated with each other
曾经互相联♥系♥过
in the past few weeks.
好吧 一个来自伍德黑文的拉丁帮派人士
Okay, how does a Latin gangbanger from Woodhaven
是怎么找到一个波士顿的白人至上主义者的
find a white supremacist in Boston?
老套的方式 监狱里
The old-fashioned way. Prison.
我看了监控录像
I've been running some screens.
马丁奈和莱恩一起在奥本度过了一段时间
Martinez and Ryan did some time together up in Auburn.
同一个牢房♥
Same cellblock.
如我所言
That is what I'm talking about!
下一个问题 他俩最后一次联络是什么时候
Next question: When did these two last communicate?
我需要一条信息 一次通话 或者监控录像
I need a text message, a phone call, surveillance footage.
莱恩的一次性手♥机♥上有很多消息
We have lots of texts from Ryan's Burner
间接指向了餐厅的枪击事件
indirectly referencing the shooting at the restaurant,
但都被发送到了另一台一次性手♥机♥上
but they were all sent to another Burner,
也许是马丁奈的
presumably Martinez's.
所以我们并不能证明
So we can't really prove it.
只是目前还无法证明 凯利
We can't really prove it yet, Kelly.
但是我们总会的 对吧
But we will somehow, correct?
当然了 这就开始
Absolutely. Just getting started.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 看起来所有的线索都指向
Okay, so all roads seem to lead
指向了这个马丁奈
to this Martinez guy.
大家继续干
All right, let's keep working,
找到这个人和枪击案的联♥系♥
tie this guy to the shootings, all right?
在此期间 去和卫提子谈谈
In the meantime, talk to Vertiz over in Gangs.
他可能有些关于马丁奈的情报
He might have some helpful intel on Martinez.
一些能证明
Some kind of in we can exploit
他就是幕后黑手的内情
to prove he's behind this thing.
了解
Got it.
我知道胡瑟·马丁奈
I know Jose Martinez.
- 他是清白的 - 什么意思
- He's legit. - What do you mean?
过去几年
He's been working his way up the ladder
他都在忙着在组织里往上爬呢
for the past few years.
就快成为领导核心了 发生什么了
Damn close to the top too. Why? What's going on?
我们认为那桩墨西哥餐馆的双人谋杀案
We think he's the one who's behind the double murder
是他策划的
at the Mexican restaurant.
- 死了母亲和女儿的那件 - 没错
- The mom and daughter? - Mm-hmm.
不 那说不通
No, that doesn't make sense.
- 何出此言 - 他是个商人
- Why do you say that? - He's a businessman.
但要是有人要
But maybe not when he thinks
抢他的女朋友 那就是另一回事了
someone's trying to steal his girlfriend.
我们觉得马丁奈雇了个监狱里的兄弟
Yeah, we think that Martinez hired a prison buddy
去杀了他的情敌
to take out a romantic rival,
但那个人搞砸了
except he screwed up
反而杀了
and he ended up taking out the mother
一位母亲和女儿
and the daughter instead.
你有线人在马丁奈那吗
Do you have anybody who's running in Martinez's crew?
或许我们能利用他弄到点消息
Someone that we can jam up, maybe leverage for information?
我跟马丁奈这个案子已经六个月了
I've been working Martinez's clique for six months.
我们想利用反诈骗腐♥败♥法
We're trying to build a RICO case
扳倒他和他老板
against him and his bosses.
反诈骗腐♥败♥
RICO case?
我们或许可以从这下手
Probably would have started with that.
我觉得这两者毫不相关
I didn't think it was relevant.
怎么会毫不相关呢
How is that not relevant?
我们窃听了马丁奈的手♥机♥
We're up on a wire on Martinez's phone
完全没听到
and we haven't heard a word
有关那家墨西哥餐馆的事情
about this Mexican restaurant thing.
而且说实话 我觉得他也不会透露的 因为他是个精明人
And honestly, I don't think I ever will, 'cause he's smart.
像他这样的人 不会到处吹嘘雇了杀手
Guys like that, they don't brag about hiring hitmen.
但为了你
But because it's you,
我会安排我的线人跟你们见一面
I'll set up a meeting with my CI.
他叫卡洛斯
Guy named Carlos.
算是马丁奈组织的内部成员
He's part of Martinez's inner circle.
我应该早点说的
I would've brought it up earlier, but I feel like
但应付你搭档可让我忙得够呛
I've been too busy defending myself to your partner.
噶布里尔·欧佳 从没听说过
Gabriel Ochoa? Never heard of him.
但如果他在追瓦伦汀娜
But if he was chasing Valentina,
那确实 马丁奈会揍扁他的
yeah, Martinez is gonna put his ass in the ground.
他很爱那个姑娘
He loves that girl.
好的
Okay.
马丁奈有提起过他在监狱里遇到的
Did you ever hear Martinez talk about a guy
一个名叫帕特里克·莱恩的人吗
he met in prison, Patrick Ryan?
没有 但是马丁奈也不会对任何人
No, but Martinez ain't gonna say anything
说这种事
to anyone about this.
这会损坏他的形象
Would make him look bad.
不能让别人认为他连自己的女人都管不住
Can't have people thinking he can't control his lady.
你能时不时提起瓦伦汀娜
Do you think you might be able
刺探一下他吗
to do some sniffing around and bring up Valentina?
让我们自己谈谈
Hey, man. Give us a second.
怎么了
What's going on?
- 你疯了吗 - 什么
- Are you out of your mind? - Excuse me?
你是在要求
Are you really asking
我的线人去送死吗
my informant to get himself killed?
我才是指挥卡洛斯的人 不是你
I'm the one that tells Carlos what to do, not you.
好吧
Yeah.
你是对的 我道歉
No, you're right. And I apologize.
我应该先问过你的
I should have asked for your permission first.
所以我现在问你
So I'll ask for it now.
你觉得你的小兄弟卡洛斯
You think your little buddy Carlos
可以帮我们试探一下吗 内斯特
can do some sniffing around for us, Nestor?
不 不 他不行 欧玛
No. No, I don't think he can, Omar!
我们是在解决一桩谋杀案
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表