博傻理论
Greater fool theory.
博傻理论:预期会有人花更高的价格从你手中买♥♥走物品
只要继续说服下一个人
Just keep convincing the next guy
让别人以为这支股票还会升值
that it's actually worth more than it is.
这人也不是什么好人
This guy is no different.
他就是另一个靠民众的冲动和无知
He's just another carnival barker
来盈利的股票贩子而已
preying on passion and ignorance.
好吧 但你怎么确定内森·古德的公♥司♥
Okay, but how sure are you that Nathan Gold's company
不能做到他所说的那样呢
won't be able to do what he says it will?
我不知道 我不是科学家
I don't know. I'm not a scientist...
但这个人肯定
But this guy is definitely
在尝试操纵股价
trying to manipulate the stock price.
确实
Yeah. Yeah.
我知道他儿子的事对他打击不小
I know that he's going through a lot with his son.
我只是想坦率一点
I'm just trying to shoot it to him straight.
我想要论证的
What I was demonstrating wouldn't had anything to do
和今天发生的事情毫无关联
with what you saw happen today,
尽管我显然不支持谋杀和暴♥力♥行径
and while I obviously don't condone murder or violence,
我确实钦佩那些能为信仰而发声的人
I do admire people who stand up for what they believe in,
那些愿意为了自己的原则
who are willing to take action
而采取行动的人
in service of their principles.
那些富人精英
Listen, the moneyed elite,
顶层人士需要明白时代变了
the 1% need to understand that times have changed.
掌控话语权的不再是华尔街
Wall Street no longer controls the narrative.
而是普通民众
The people do,
而他们的声音 我们的声音
and their voices, our voices,
不会被沉默
will not be silenced.
你要去哪
Where you going?
内森 有空吗
Nathan, you got a minute?
我是特别探员斯图·斯科拉
Special Agent Stuart Scola.
你今早和我的同事们见过
You met with a couple of my colleagues this morning.
我想起来了
Yeah. I remember.
我能帮你什么 斯科拉探员
What can I do for you, Agent Scola?
叫我斯图 现在
Stuart, right now.
我是以个人 而不是探员的身份站在这里
I'm here as a person, not an agent.
什么
Excuse me?
你的所作所为令人作呕
What you're doing is disgusting.
你在说什么啊
What the hell are you talking about?
你在利用聊天室里的人
You're using the people in these chat rooms.
你无缘无故地鼓动他们
You're stirring them up for no reason so your stock
好让你的股票一直升值 你就能越来越有钱
keeps going up, so you keep getting richer.
你没资格这样和我讲话
Hmm, you've got no right talking to me like this.
今早有个蠢蛋无故谋杀了蒂姆·戴维斯
Some idiot murdered Tim Davis this morning for no reason.
他不是叛徒或出♥卖♥♥♥者
He's not a traitor or a sellout.
但就是因为那些推文
Because of all of these tweets
和聊天室消息 他死了
and chat room missives, he's dead.
这又不是我的错
It's not my fault.
是埃利奥特·普兰克射杀了他
A guy named Elliot Plank shot him.
就是你的错 你煽动了他 你给了他理由
But it is. You provoked him. You gave him cause.
你让他相信
You made him believe that there really
真的有一场金融革命正在发生
is some sort of financial revolution underway.
蒂姆·戴维斯有妻子
Tim Davis had a wife,
两个孩子
two little kids.
如果你继续你的所作所为
If you keep doing what you're doing,
继续用你的智商和平台
preaching what you're preaching with your brains
宣扬你所宣扬的
and your platform,
还会有更多人会被你害死
you're going to get more people killed too,
所以我是来对你友善劝告
so I'm here to give you a polite warning.
如果你继续发表那些妖言惑众的言论
You keep giving these phony, populous speeches,
煽动聊天室里的人
stirring up the chat room crowd,
我会立案起诉你
I'm going to open up a case against you.
我还不知道以什么罪名
I don't even know what the crime is yet,
但我会找到的 内♥幕♥交易
but I will find one... Insider trading,
敲诈勒索 证券诈骗
racketeering, securities fraud.
我发誓 我会追究到底
And I swear to God, I'll make it stick.
那你最好放马过来
Then you better bring it
因为我不会改变分毫
'cause I ain't changing a damn thing.
我相信我所坚信的
I believe what I believe.
我会说我想说的
I'm going to say what I want to say.
我的公♥司♥会治愈癌症
My company is going to cure cancer.
一定会
It is.
如果聊天室里的那些人能吓跑
And if these chat room folks help scare away
那些要毁了我的公♥司♥的贪婪空头
the greedy short sellers from destroying my company
给我更多的时间和金钱
and give me more time and money
去找到医学良药
to actually find the medical cures
我知道我能找到的
I know I can find,
那就这样吧
then so be it.
抱歉 借过
Sorry. Excuse me.
谢谢你 太羞耻了
Thank you. This is embarrassing.
发生了什么啊
What the hell happened?
- 我当时在和内森·古德讲话 - 什么
- I was talking to Nathan Gold. - What?
你为什么要这么做
Why in the world would you do that?
我忍♥不了了 蒂凡尼
I couldn't take it anymore, Tiff, okay?
我受够了
I had enough.
这个古德 我们逮捕普兰克之后
This Gold guy, when I saw him riling up the masses
我看见他在聊天室里煽动他人 不论对错
after we arrested Plank, right or wrong,
我就决定要找他对峙
I decided to confront him.
好吧
Okay.
我希望你提前告诉我了
I mean, I wish you would've told me.
那我会来助你一臂之力
Would've rode down here with you and had your back.
这样你就不会像现在一样
Then you wouldn't have been napping on the concrete
晕倒在大街上了
like you did,
但我敬佩你的热血
but I respect your passion.
准确来说 不是内森·古德打的我
For the record, it wasn't Nathan Gold that hit me.
我们聊了一会 我转身离开
After our little chat, I turned to walk away
瞥见了一个戴着黑色面罩 绑腿的人
and caught a glimpse of a guy in a black mask, a gaiter.
然后 砰
Then just, wham.
内森的某个狂热粉丝干的
One of Nathan's fanboys did this.
刚跟目击证人谈过 他说袭击你的那个人
Just talked to a witness. Said the guy who hit you
之后用枪对着内森·古德
then pulled a gun on Nathan Gold,
把他塞进了一辆黑色SUV 然后开走了
shoved him into a black SUV and drove off.
斯科拉探员被袭击后
Seconds after Agent Scola was attacked,
紧接着内森·古德就被绑♥架♥了
it appears Nathan Gold was abducted.
现在有三个目击者说一个持枪男子
We now have three witnesses claiming a man with a gun
强迫古德进了一辆SUV然后逃逸
forced Gold into a black SUV and sped away.
他戴着面罩 没人看见他的下半张脸
No one saw his lower face. He was wearing a mask,
但他应该是白人 中等身高 一米七到一米九
but he appears to be white, average height, 5'9" to 5'11".
据你们的观点
Now, depending on your point of view,
内森·古德是个直言不讳
Nathan Gold was known to be outspoken,
有魅力 无礼 荒诞不羁 骄傲自大的人
charismatic, irreverent, ridiculous, narcissistic.
他一定不是个专情的
One thing he is definitely not is monogamous.
据他的社交平台和花边小报来看
According to social media and various tabloids,
他过着多姿多彩的风流日子
he has a very active and adventurous romantic life.
关于他的职业
As for his professional life,
古德自诩是科学天才
Gold is a self-proclaimed scientific genius
和革命者
and revolutionary.
他宣称他的公♥司♥会找到
He claims his company will find flat-out cures
各种血源性癌症的彻底治愈方法
for various blood-borne cancers
并会在十年内消灭所有的癌症
and will ultimately eradicate all cancers within ten years...
就我个人而言 我很希望这是真的
and I, for one, hope that is true.
所以问题是 谁绑♥架♥了内森·古德 为什么
So the real question is, who took Nathan Gold and why?
我们先从他的一大堆敌人入手吧
Right, let's start with his long list of enemies.
好吗 被抛弃的生意伙伴
Shall we? Jilted business partners,
被解雇的员工 嫉妒的情人
fired employees, bitter romantic partners.
从这三方面开始继续发散 开工吧
Top three, but feel free to expand. Go to work.
帮我找到斯科拉在哪
Hey, listen. I need you to track down Scola.
我现在要和他谈谈
I want to talk to him right away.
收到
Copy that.
你为什么擅自去找了内森·古德
Why were you talking to Nathan Gold?
是和工作有关的事情吗
Was it work related?
并不全是
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表