他一定是劫匪之一
He's gotta be one of the perps.
但我们不能仅因为他买♥♥了一对面具
Yeah, but we can't move on him
就对他做什么
just because he bought a couple of masks.
我们需要更多证据
We need more evidence.
我们有证据 但这都是间接的
I mean, we have evidence, but it's circumstantial.
抢劫案发生前后的两个小时里
Look, Palmer's cell phone was turned off
帕尔默的手♥机♥都是关机状态
an hour before the robbery until an hour afterwards.
另外 他的体型和身高
Also, he's the exact same build and height
也和戴老鼠面具的模仿罪犯完全相符
as the copycat in the rat mask...
也就是射杀霍华德的人
The guy who shot Howard.
更何况他有四个孩子 两个前妻要赡养
Plus he's got four kids, two ex-wives,
还欠着一屁♥股♥债
and a lot of debt.
但这也不足以申请搜查令
Yeah, that's probably not enough for a warrant
来搜查他的住处和保险柜
on his house and locker,
但我们可以把他带来 试着让他开口
but we can bring him in, see if we can get him talking.
有个问题
Uh, one problem.
帕尔默有不在场证明
Palmer's got an alibi.
纽约警♥察♥局的报告里提到
NYPD report puts him across town
劫案发生时 他在城市的另一头
the time of the robbery.
这写着当时他在和搭档弗兰克·迪克森警长
Says he was investigating a lead
一起追查一条线索
with his partner, Detective Frank Dixon.
迪克森会是另一个模仿罪犯吗
Yeah, we think Dixon is the other copycat?
不 不可能
No, no way.
我了解迪克森 他是个好人
I know Dixon. He's a good man.
真正的好警♥察♥
Real police.
蒂凡尼说的没错
Uh, yeah, Tiffany's right.
不可能是他 身高对不上
He can't be the robber. The heights don't match.
这并不意味着他没参与
It doesn't mean that he's not involved.
他在报告上签了字
He signed that report.
说明他在替帕尔默打掩护
It means he's covering for Palmer.
那他这样做一定有充分的理由
Then he must've had a good reason.
好吧 我们带他过来问话
All right, well, let's bring him in
看看能不能让他推♥翻♥
and see if we can get him to bust a hole
帕尔默的不在场证明
in Palmer's alibi.
迪克森是有经验的老警♥察♥
Dixon's been on the force a long time.
他是不会开口的
He's not gonna talk to us.
他会保持沉默 要求见警♥察♥慈善协会的律师
He'll plead the fifth, ask for his PBA lawyer.
我们也许能编点故事 逼着他说出来
Maybe we make up a story and try to box him in.
我们是能这样做 但绝不会奏效
We could, but it's not gonna work.
为什么
Why not?
警♥察♥不信任联邦调查局
Police don't trust the FBI.
也不喜欢这些人
They don't like 'em too much either,
所以无论我们编什么 他都会一眼看穿
so whatever we concoct, he's gonna see through it.
不妨就让我以朋友的身份
Just let me talk to him off the record
私下和他聊两句吧
as a friend.
看我能查出点什么
See what I can learn.
好 斯科拉一起吧
Yeah. Okay. Take Scola with you.
还有 蒂凡尼 小心别露馅了
And, Tiff, keep your cards close to the vest.
如果迪克森真的有参与
If Dixon is involved,
我们可不想他去提醒帕尔默
we don't want him to alert Palmer
我们在进行调查
that we're investigating, yeah?
斯科拉
Hey, Scola.
你是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
什么意思
What are you talking about?
你和蒂凡尼
You and Tiff.
很明显你们意见不一致
It's clear you're not on the same page.
这么明显吗
That obvious, huh?
她和迪克森一起工作过
She, uh, she used to work with Dixon.
他以前是她教官 她很喜欢他
He was her training officer, and she loves the guy, so...
但你不信他 是吗
Hmm. And you're not sold?
你觉得他有参与吗
I mean, do you think he might be involved?
他看起来是个好人
He seems like a nice enough guy,
但谁知道呢
but you never know, right?
牵扯到私事的时候
You know, when it's personal,
会很容易犯下难以弥补的错误
it's easy to make a mistake you can't walk back from.
多帮她注意一下吧
Just keep an eye out for her.
好吗
Okay?
- 这不用你说 - 我知道
- Goes without saying. - I know.
但还是提醒一下
Wanted to say it anyway.
很抱歉突然来找你
Sorry to drop in on you like this.
我可是永远欢迎你来的
Oh, you know you're always welcome.
要喝点什么吗
Y'all want some water or something?
- 不用了 谢谢 - 你是斯科拉探员吧
- No, we're good. - Agent Scola, right?
叫我斯图就行
Uh, Stuart.
你在庆祝逮捕成功吗
You celebrating the arrest?
不 是我女儿考上哈佛了
No, my daughter got into Harvard.
- 什么 - 真的
- What? - Yeah.
那太棒了 恭喜
That's amazing. Congrats.
还有全额奖学金
Hey, full ride.
她只需要出现就行了
Yeah, all she gotta do is show up.
我想替我同伴道个歉
Hey, I want to apologize for my partner.
他有时候有点莽撞
He can be a bit of a cowboy sometimes,
我理解你
so I get where you're coming from.
他也几次差点射中过我
I had a couple of his bullets whiz past my ear too.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
关于这次的逮捕
So about the arrests.
我们在看你们送来的一些文件
We were going over some of the paperwork you guys sent over...
然后注意到
And saw that
今天上午你跟进了一条线索是吗
you followed up on a lead this morning?
对 但没成功
Yeah, it didn't pan out.
我接到举报热♥线♥电♥话♥
Got a call on the tip line
去麦卡伦♥公♥园见一个潜在的证人
to meet a potential witness down at McCarren Park.
结果发现那家伙只想蹭杯咖啡
Come to find out the guy just wanted a free cappuccino.
真的
For real.
就是个想博关注的白♥痴♥
Just some idiot looking for attention.
谁付的钱
Who got stuck paying?
你还是帕尔默
You or Palmer?
我付的
I did.
你没登记这个潜在证人的名字
You didn't, uh, log a name for this potential witness.
有什么原因吗
Any reason for that?
我说了 那家伙就是个神经病
Like I said, the guy was a nutjob.
即便如此 万一发现有问题
Well, even so, in case there are discovery issues,
文件里也应该要有记录
we should have it in the file, so...
帕尔默有没有可能在你付钱的时候
Any chance maybe Palmer got the guy's info
记了那个人的信息
while you were grabbing his coffee?
不 他待在车里呢
No, he stayed in the car.
蒂凡尼 是我...
Hey, Tiff, this is me...
是我在和你说话
This is me you're talking to.
现在到底是怎么回事
What the hell is really going on here?
好吧 是这样 迪克森
All right, um, look, Dix...
我们现在还不能谈细节
We cannot get into specifics right now, but the report
但你的那份报告和一件未决事项有关
that you filed is connected to a pending matter.
未决事项 什么意思
Pending matter? What the hell does that mean?
告诉我 蒂凡尼
Just talk to me, Tiff.
我会想办法帮忙的
I'll try to be helpful.
她不能说
She can't.
我说了 我们不能谈论细节
Like I said, we can't get into specifics.
蒂凡尼
Tiffany!
嘿
Hey.
你能留下来吃晚饭吗
Can we convince you to stay for dinner?
布里安娜会很开心见到你的
Brianna would love to see you.
抱歉 崔西
I'm sorry, Tracy.
我们得回去
We gotta get back to the office,
处理一些文件
and, um, finish up some paperwork,
不过转告布里安娜
but let Brianna know that
恭喜她考上哈佛
I said "congratulations," though.
- 我会的 - 好吗
- I will. - Yeah?
好了
All right.
刚刚怎么回事
Yo, what was that?
我要知道迪克森有没有参与
I needed to see if Dixon's involved.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表