Have you noticed any strange cars parked?
蓝色的
Maybe a blue one?
蓝色的没有 但是
Not a blue one, but
两天前 有个人开一辆SUV
two days ago, there was this guy in an SUV
在观察我们的房♥子
just watching our place.
我当时想 他会不会是那种蹲门口抢劫的
At the time, I just thought he was some kind of porch pirate,
所以我就试着走过去
so I got up the courage to approach him,
但是我一靠近 他就开走了
but as soon as I got close, he sped off.
我们希望能派两个人保护你
I would really love to have two agents stay with you
有赎金电♥话♥打来也可以帮忙处理
in case a ransom call comes in.
可以吗
Is that okay?
当然
Sure.
有任何消息请第一时间通知我
Please let me know as soon as you hear anything.
当然
Of course.
两小时前 荣获普利策奖提名的
Two hours ago, Pulitzer nominated
纽♥约♥时♥报♥记者及各大新闻节目常驻嘉宾
"New York Times" Journalist and frequent cable news guest,
安迪·里卡 在自家门口被绑♥架♥了
Addie Ricard, was abducted outside of her house
她家位于西村 绑♥架♥她的人
in the West Village. The man who took her
持有武器 戴口罩掩盖真实身份
was armed, wore a mask to disguise his identity.
没有拿走她的手♥机♥和钱包
Addie's phone and purse were untouched.
这看上去不像是个简单的随机犯罪
It's unlikely this was simply a crime of opportunity.
同时 我们注意到一位新的神秘人物
There's also a new mystery man in her life,
对于这个人 目前她还不愿意
someone she wasn't completely comfortable
公开谈论两人的关系 把她的手♥机♥彻底查一遍
talking about just yet. Let's scrub her phone,
我们要找出这位神秘先生
see if we can identify exactly who that is.
还有 密切关注
We should also pay special attention
她的记者身份
to her professional life.
我们得搞明白她最近在调查什么
We're looking into what she's been working on.
也许她查到了什么大新闻
Maybe she was on the verge of something big,
- 爆♥炸♥性的大新闻 - 谢谢
- a controversial scoop. - Thanks.
我和泰♥晤♥士♥报♥联♥系♥了
I just got off the phone with "The Times."
没人威胁他们 也没人向他们索要赎金
No recent threats. No ransom demands.
好吧 联♥系♥一下有线电视新闻节目
All right. Okay, well, check with that cable news show
她经常上那个节目 看看有没有人联♥系♥过
she was always on, see if the network has been contacted
或者威胁过他们
or is aware of any threats.
她的手♥机♥有什么发现
What did we learn from her cell phone?
最后一个电♥话♥是打给她姐姐的
The last call she made was to her sister
就在她被抓走之前 但是无法读取她的短♥信♥内容
right before she was grabbed, but we can't read her texts.
她手♥机♥上有加密软件
She has an encryption app on her phone.
好 叫信息组的人来
All right. We'll get the CART guys in here,
- 让他们看看能否破解 - 嘿 伊恩
- see if they can crack it. - Hey, Ian.
她姐姐在家门口
Where are we on the suspicious SUV
看见的那辆可疑SUV找到了吗
her sister saw parked in front of her house?
找到了 我刚找到街头的一个摄像头
Yeah, I just found a security cam from up the block.
- 好 - 这是两天前
- Okay. - This is from two days ago.
跟她姐姐描述的一样
Just as her sister described.
车牌号♥能看清吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Can you get a plate?
能看到一部分 我来放大
It's a partial. Running it now.
好
Okay.
车辆属于丹尼尔·拉维 他曾经是警♥察♥
Vehicle belongs to Daniel Lavares, an ex-cop.
大家注意
Eyes up.
记录显示 他曾经因为跟嫌疑人的
Records show that he was kicked off the police force
激烈争吵致其瘫痪 而被逐出警队
after a violent altercation left the suspect paralyzed.
他的几任前女友都对他申请了
He also has several restraining orders taken out
限制令
against him by ex-girlfriends.
找到这家伙 马上
Let's find this guy! Now!
等等 你听到了吗
Wait. Do you hear that?
OA
OA?
OA
OA?
玛纪 他用电枪击中了我
Maggie, he tased me!
你把她怎么了
What did you do with her, huh?
- 你在说什么 - 安迪·里卡
- What are you talking about? - Addie Ricard.
我没对她做什么
I didn't do nothing with her.
你在她家门口跟踪她
Yeah, but you're staking out her place.
什么
What?
她昨晚被绑♥架♥了 被塞进了后备箱
She was taken last night, put in the trunk of a car.
不 不 不 不是我♥干♥的 不是我
No, no, no, no, no. That's not me. That's not me.
是么 那你为什么要电我
Oh, yeah? Then why'd you tase me, huh?
我电你是因为你闯进了我家
I tased you 'cause you broke into my house!
我哪知道你是谁 我害怕啊
You could've been anybody. I was scared.
你为什么对安迪有兴趣
What's your interest in Addie?
拜托
Oh, come on.
好好交代
Start talking, okay?
要不然我就以袭♥警♥罪抓你
Or I'm gonna take you in for assaulting a federal officer.
听明白了没
Do you understand that?
明白
Yeah. I understand.
我现在的工作是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I've been working as a private detective.
行了吧
All right?
有人雇我盯着她
Someone hired me to keep an eye on her.
让我挖点黑料
Find some dirt, so...
- 谁 - 这真不行
- Who? - Come on...
- 谁 - AIM
- Who? - AIM.
他们算是媒体监督团体
They're some sort of media watchdog group.
- 我不知道 - 媒体问责
- I don't know. - Accountability in Media.
我们懂的
We know.
他们想 你懂的
Yeah, yeah. So they think that, you know,
安迪受贿 还跟一些政客有染
Addie's on the take, in bed with some politicians.
他们想要证据
They wanted proof, and...
我就给他们弄证据
I got it for them.
什么叫"弄证据"
What do you mean you "got it for them"?
昨晚
Last night, right?
我看到
I caught her... I caught her meeting up
她跟那个政坛大人物约会
with this bigtime political operative.
怎么了
What's up?
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
是伊森和安迪·里卡
That's Ethan with Addie Ricard.
昨天晚上
Last night.
安迪被绑♥架♥时拉维的不在场证明核实了
Lavares' alibi at the time of Addie's abduction checks out.
他拍完照就和警队的朋友去喝酒了
He went drinking with some cop buddies after he took the pics.
好 还有别的情报吗
Okay. Anything else?
据他描述 伊森和被害人之间的谈话
Well, he described the interaction between Ethan and our victim
非常激烈
as "heated."
看起来像在争吵
Said it looked like they were arguing.
伊森是霍夫曼议员的参谋长
Well, Ethan's chief of staff to Senator Hoffman.
他们经常一起处理负面报道
They deal with hostile reporters all the time.
对 是的
Right. Of course.
你俩交往多久了
How long have you two been dating?
什么
Excuse me?
我是说 我们现在的处境有点尴尬 不是么
I mean, we're kind of in a tough spot here, right?
案发时段伊森在家里
Ethan was home at the time of the abduction.
这事与他无关 铸博
He is not involved, Jubal.
我知道
Yeah. Uh...
老规矩
All the same,
要不 我单独跟他谈
maybe I should talk to him on my own?
谢谢你的好意
I appreciate what you're trying to do,
- 但我可以的 - 好吧
- but I'm good. - Okay.
是 我认识安迪 她是政♥治♥新闻记者
Yeah, I know Addie. She's a political reporter.
为什么问这个 怎么了
Why? What's this about?
你最后一次跟她说话是什么时候
When was the last time you two talked?
不清楚 大概两周前
I don't know, about a week ago?
我们谈了新的税务法案
We talked about the new tax bill.
霍夫曼议员是发起人之一
Senator Hoffman's one of the sponsors.
- 她想在报道中援引他的话 - 伊森
- She was looking for a quote. - Uh, Ethan?
这是昨晚7:45
This is last night at 7:45.
你和安迪·里卡
You and Addie Ricard.
抱歉 我以为你是问
Sorry, I... I thought you meant
我最后一次跟她详谈的时间
when was the last time we talked at length.
昨晚我们的谈话很简单
Last night's interaction was pretty brief.
我以为你问的不是这个
I didn't think it was relevant.
我的问题很简单
Well, the question was pretty straightforward.
"你最后一次跟她说话是什么时候"
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表