能确保它永不被发现
if you wanna guarantee it's never found.
我下次要持枪抢劫的时候
Yeah, I'll keep that in mind
会记住的
next time I decide to commit armed robbery.
我不明白为什么这些人
I just don't understand why these guys
可以为了四万块钱不要命
would throw away their lives for 40 grand.
根本没有意义
It doesn't make any sense.
我以前在印第安纳州就和这样的人一起工作
Oh, I used to work with guys like that back in Indiana.
总是想要更多
Always wanting more.
他们会觉得警徽
They'll think that the badge gave them the power
给了他们控制一切的权力
to control the narrative.
显然 这些人觉得自己不会被抓
Clearly, these guys didn't think they'd get caught.
一群自大狂
Totally arrogant.
- 玛纪 - 怎么
- Mags. - Mm-hmm.
西格绍尔.45 和韦伯射击摄像头的枪
Sig Sauer .45... Same make and model
是同个品牌和型号♥
Webb used to shoot out the security cameras.
没有标签
No tag.
还有一把没有标签的枪
There was another gun in here that was missing a tag.
找到了
Got it.
九毫米口径的伯莱塔
Nine-millimeter Beretta.
和杀死霍华德的枪一样
Same as the gun used to kill Howard.
弹道分♥析♥报告出来了
Hey. So ballistics just came back.
和布鲁克林抢劫案的枪匹配上了
Guns were a match to the weapons
而且两把枪上都有韦伯的指纹
used by the Brooklyn robbers, and Webb's prints were on both.
没有线索和帕尔默联♥系♥起来吗
So there's no way to connect them to Palmer.
没有 他很聪明
No, guy was smart.
让韦伯干脏活儿
Made Webb do the dirty work,
知道一旦有人找到了枪 就会发现韦伯
knowing he'd be on the hook if anyone found the guns,
而你不能戴着手套进物证室
and you can't wear gloves into an evidence locker
还不引起注意
without drawing lots of unwanted attention.
好吧 那我们就紧抓韦伯这条线
Okay, so let's go hard at Webb.
- 说服他供出帕尔默 - 好
- Convince him to roll on Palmer. - Right.
我会联♥系♥警♥察♥局长
I'll reach out to the Chief of Detectives,
让他们知道 我们在抓捕他们的人
let them know we're arresting one of their own.
各队汇报状态
Teams check in with status.
一队准备就绪
Team one at green.
二队准备就绪
Team two at green.
准备行动
Prepare to execute.
等等 等等
Hold. Hold.
门口待命 门口待命
Hold the breach. Hold the breach.
那辆灰色车里面是不是有人
Is someone in that gray SUV?
不知道
Don't know.
蹲守外♥围♥
Maintain the perimeter.
附近居民没有注意到什么可疑的
Neighbors didn't notice anything suspicious.
- 技术组怎么说 - 没什么可以起诉的
- What'd you get from the M.E.? - Nothing actionable.
韦伯的伤口
Webb's injuries are consistent
与自杀枪伤相符
with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
有什么发现吗
So what do we got?
车窗上有血迹
Found blood spatter on the passenger window...
从伤口喷溅出来的
Blowback from the entrance wound.
看到这里边缘的部分了吗
But see this defined edge here?
说明开枪的时候 受害者和窗户之间
Indicates something was between the victim
有什么东西在
and the window when the gun was fired.
会是一个人吗
Like a person?
有可能
It's possible.
有其他证据证明
You find any other evidence
车里还有另一个人吗
that someone else was in the car?
没有 目前只找到韦伯的指纹
No. So far, only prints we're finding belong to Webb.
如果在枪上有什么发现 我们会说的
We'll let you know what we get off the weapon, though.
谢谢
Thanks.
一定是帕尔默 对吧
Had to be Palmer, right?
没有韦伯的证词
Without Webb's testimony,
我们无法把他和抢劫案联♥系♥起来
we can't tie him to the robberies.
我们有迪克森
We got Dixon.
我可以让他配合
I can get him to cooperate,
但是你要让我按自己的方式来
but you gotta let me do it my way.
我需要请个律师吗
Do I need a lawyer?
可能需要
You might.
但是我希望你告诉我们实情
But I'm hoping that you'll level with us.
不能就我们两个谈 让他在外面等吗
Why don't you and I just talk? He can wait outside.
不能
No.
你能跟我说的话 也可以跟他说
Anything you say to me, you can say to him too.
我知道你想保护你的搭档
Look, I know you're trying to protect your partner,
但是不管你想掩盖什么
but whatever you're trying to cover for,
不能是这件事
this is not that.
我们有证据表明帕尔默
We have evidence that Palmer's behind the robbery
和昨天的布鲁克林抢劫案有关
in Brooklyn yesterday.
他杀了那个保安 霍华德·柯克兰
He killed that security guard, Howard Kirkland,
然后他杀了自己的同伙
and then he killed his accomplice,
另一个警♥察♥ 叫凯尔·韦伯
another cop named Kyle Webb.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你有证据吗
You have proof of this?
- 但是联邦调查局... -他们什么都不知道
- But the feds... - Don't know anything.
- 过来 近点 - 怎么 你觉得我被窃听了吗
- Come here. Closer. - What, you think I'm wired?
没有 我不觉得了
No. Not anymore, I don't.
兄弟 不会有问题的
Look, bro, everything's gonna be fine.
你管好自己的嘴就行
Just keep your mouth shut.
如果他们检查熔炉怎么办
What if they check the melt?
回家吧 好吗 闭上嘴 回家吧
Go home, okay? Shut your mouth and go home.
帕尔默非常担心韦伯被策反
Two hours after that meeting
就在他们见面两小时之后
where Palmer's obviously nervous as hell
我们发现了韦伯的尸体
that Webb might roll, we found Webb dead.
这就是你昨天去找我的原因吗
Is this why you came by last night?
对
Yeah.
你提供了帕尔默的不在场证明
You're Palmer's alibi.
我的老天 蒂凡尼
For God's sakes, Tiff.
你之前为什么不告诉我
Why you just didn't tell me what was going on?
我以为这是他为了垃圾场击杀嫌犯的事
I thought this was about him trying to jam Palmer up
在找帕尔默的茬
over that shooting at the junkyard.
我们不能冒险让你给帕尔默通风报信
We couldn't risk you tipping off Palmer.
通风报信
Tip him off?
你觉得我会帮他掩盖杀人罪行吗
You mean cover for him killing somebody?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
- 我不了解你的为人 警官 - 但是她了解
- I don't know you, sir. - Yeah, but she does!
你也是这么觉得吗 蒂凡尼
Is that what you thought was going on, Tiff?
当然没有
Of course not.
帕尔默没有和我一起去麦凯伦♥公♥园
Palmer wasn't with me at McCarren Park.
他说和女朋友吵架了
He said he was having girlfriend problems,
让我帮他掩护半小时
asked me to cover for him for a half an hour,
我帮了他
so I did.
把他的名字写在了那份报告上
I put his damn name in that report.
所以你承认伪造了那份报告
So you admit you falsified that report?
对
Yes.
好
Okay.
这应该足够申请逮捕令了
That should be enough for a warrant.
你应该告诉我实情的 蒂凡尼
You should've just told me what was going on, Tiff.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还好吧
You good?
还好
Yeah.
找了个新主人 花了一大笔钱
Got a new owner, spent a lot of money,
他们可以写进今年的电视剧了 吉米
so don't be surprised to see 'em in the Series this year, Jimmy.
帕尔默警探
Detective Palmer.
什么事
What do you want?
请你跟我们走一趟
We're gonna need you to come with us.
现在不是好时候
Now is not a good time.
我们不是在征求你的意见
We're not asking.
把手放到我能看见的地方
You need to put your hands where I can see 'em.
我说了 手拿出来 帕尔默
I said, hands, Palmer!
把手放到我能看见的地方
Put your hands where I can see them!
相信我 你不会想给我正当理由开枪的
Trust me, you do not want to give me a reason to shoot you.
罗杰·帕尔默你被逮捕了
Roger Palmer, you're under arrest
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表