You understand?
让全世界知道真♥相♥
So the world can know the truth!
除非这样做 不然我哪里都不去
Until that happens, I'm not going anywhere!
如果你们打算进来
And if you try to come in here,
我就朝他的头开枪
I'm going to shoot him in the head!
懂了吗
Okay?
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
他的指控是空穴来风
His accusations are untrue.
我们相信这家公♥司♥的科学和技术
We stand by the science and technology of this company.
我们不可能公开承认这是骗局
No way we could admit on record we're a fraud.
这会毁掉我们的声誉
It would destroy our reputation.
是真是假并不重要
It doesn't matter if it's true or not.
报道团队也不会是真的
And the news crew won't be real.
两个联邦调查局探员将会伪装成报道团队
It'll be two FBI agents posing as a camera crew.
我不能答应 这太冒险了
I can't do it. It's too risky.
我们正尽全力挽救内森的生命
Look, we are trying to save Nathan's life.
我要对公♥司♥股东负责任
I have a fiduciary obligation to our stockholders
要做最有利于公♥司♥的事
to do what's in the best interest of the company.
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
你没听懂吗
Don't you get it?
有个人用枪指着内森的头
There is a man holding a gun to Nathan's head.
我知道 请相信我
I understand. Trust me.
但如果我过去按你说的做
But if I go down there and do what you say,
说吉克斯是个骗局
say Kix is a fraud,
尽管这样做会救内森的命
even if it saves Nathan's damn life,
但他一出来就会立马解雇我
he'll fire me the second he gets out of that building.
你停下 停 求你了
You stop! Stop, stop, stop! Please!
好的 好的 没事
Okay. Okay. All good.
尼克 吉克斯的首席研究科学家正在赶来
Nick, Kix's top research scientist is coming here now.
谢谢 这就是我想要的
Thank you. That's all I want.
我只想要人们知道真♥相♥
I just want people to know the truth.
我只想要这个 没人必须受伤 好吗
That's all I want! Nobody needs to get hurt here, okay?
同意 我支持你
Agreed, and I'm on your side,
让我们把你的信息传达出去
so let's get your message out
结束这一切 可以吗
and end this, okay?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
她来了
That's her.
- 你是研究部门负责人吗 - 是的
- Are you head of research? - Yes.
我是首席科学家
I'm the chief scientific officer.
- 摄制组在哪 - 就在那边
- Where are the cameras? - They're right over there.
但我警告你 如果你用枪指向他们或者是我
But I'm warning you, you point your weapon at them or me,
会面就结束
this meeting is over.
我很清楚 只要你说出真♥相♥
We're clear. Just tell the truth,
就没什么可担心的
then there's nothing to worry about.
好的
All right.
以下是我能公开承认的
Here is what I'm willing to say on the record.
我们相信基因编辑技术
We believe our gene-editing technology
将会治愈各类癌症
will cure various cancers,
但我们目前没有足够的确定性数据
but we don't have enough definitive data
来支持这一推测
at the present time to support that claim.
你没有任何明确的数据 更不要说足够了
You don't have any definitive data, let alone enough!
都是瞎说
It's all talk!
这才是你要告诉他们的
That's what you need to tell them!
请冷静 可以吗
Calm down. All right?
我们来想办法 尼克
We're going to work something out, Nick.
我可以说我们夸大了
I can say that we've exaggerated
某些研究和成果
certain studies and results.
我他妈不知道这什么意思
I don't know what the hell that means!
你没有任何证据
What, you don't have any proof of that!
都是瞎说
It's all talk!
这才是你要告诉他们的
That's what you need to tell them.
好 我会说
Okay. I'll say it.
吉克斯没有任何确实证据
Kix does not have any definitive proof...
放下武器 跟上 跟上
Drop the weapon! Lines up, lines up!
尼克·威尔克斯 你因违反美国法典
Nicholas Wilkes, you're under arrest for kidnapping
第十八章第1201节的绑♥架♥罪被逮捕
in violation of Title 18, USC Section 1201.
- 干得漂亮 - 谢谢
- All right. Good work. - Thank you.
这位是吉克斯生物的首席执行官
I'm here with CEO of Kix Bio,
内森·古德
Nathan Gold.
埃利斯 可以把声音调大点吗
Hey, Elise, can you turn up the volume on this one?
内森 你今天命悬一线
You could've lost your life today, Nathan.
你当时在想些什么
What was running through your mind?
我想的全都是失去的机会
All I could think about was the lost opportunity.
如果我死了 公♥司♥可能无法继续经营
If I died, the company might not survive,
我们如此接近成功的研究
and all the good things that we are so close
或许不能完成
to accomplishing might not come true,
但这件事只会让我更加坚定
but this event has only made me more determined
突发新闻 内森·古德的绑♥架♥和对吉克斯的意义 2015年内森·古德创建吉克斯生物
更加投入
and more committed.
吉克斯代表未来 我完全相信我们的研究
Kix is the future. I stand by our science 100%.
这家伙就是控制不住自己
This guy just can't help himself.
股价又涨了三十五个百分点
Stock is up another 35%.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
- 晚安 - 干得漂亮
- Night. - Nice work.
你也是
You too.
我已经和其他探员
Look, I've already given the other agents
录过笔录了 所以...
my statement, so...
我只有一个问题
I just have one question,
这是作为一个父亲想问的
and this is as a father,
不是联邦调查局探员
okay, not an FBI agent.
你的药真的有用吗
Do your drugs really work?
能治愈白血病吗
Can they help cure leukemia?
能
Yes.
你知道
You know,
如果你在撒谎 如果你给人们虚假的希望
if you're lying, if you're giving people false hope...
我没有 基因编辑真的有效
I'm not. Gene editing works.
所以你认为谁会赢得这场战争
So who you think is going to win the war,
普通乔家人还是华尔街的大人物
Regular Joes or the Wall Street big shots?
你觉得呢
Who do you think?
我猜也是
Yeah. I figured.
就像是拉斯维加斯 庄家总会赢
It's just like Vegas. The house always wins.
在我长大的地方
You know, growing up where I did...
我从没真正相信过有钱人
Like I did, I never really trusted rich people.
不知为何 我不相信
I don't know. I just didn't,
而现在经过这一切 我真的不信了
and now after all of this, I really don't,
所以你发家致富之前就离开 挺好的 斯科拉
so it's a good thing you got out before you got rich, Scola.
呃
Uh...
准确地说
Just for the record,
我可能夸大了我有多不成功
I might've exaggerated how unsuccessful I was.
意思是你很有钱
You saying you're rich?
我只是不喜欢多说 仅此而已
I just don't like to talk about it, that's all.
但作为我的搭档
But as my partner,
我觉得应该告诉你
I just thought I should tell you.
我很高兴你说了
Well, I'm glad you did.
说实话 我应该早料到的
Truth be told, I should've seen that coming.
任何花三十美元买♥♥半斤该死的咖啡的人...
Any guy who spends $30 on a pound of damn coffee...
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表