玛纪 艾弗里可能就在我正前方
Maggie, I got a potential Avery in my 12:00,
我试试看清楚点
trying to get a better look.
圣阿加莎预备学校
就是他
It's him.
联邦调查局 别动
FBI, don't move!
鲍勃 不要 别这样 鲍勃
Bob, don't do it! Don't do it, Bob!
她只是个孩子 她是无辜的
She's just a kid... she's got nothing to do with this!
- 我会开枪的 - 好 好 我们停手
- I'll shoot her! - Okay, okay, we'll stop.
放开她
Let her go.
我要先和我儿子说话
After I talk to my son!
鲍勃 我们可以安排
Bob, we can make that happen,
但是你要先放开她
but first you have to let her go.
为什么 好让你们向我开枪吗 想得美
Why, so you can shoot me? No!
给你们十分钟 把我儿子带过来
You've got ten minutes to bring my son here,
不然我就杀了她
or she dies!
好了 乔什 我们需要你帮忙 好吗
Okay, Josh, we need your help, all right?
你♥爸♥爸劫持了你的一名同学
Your dad took someone hostage, one of your classmates.
他想和你说话
He wants to hear your voice.
他只想和你谈
You're the only person he wants to talk to,
所以请你在电♥话♥里
so we need you to get on the phone
告诉他 你原谅他了...
and tell him that you forgive him...
他是个杀人犯
He's a murderer!
我不想和他有任何关系
I don't want anything to do with him.
所有学生请注意
Attention, all students, please head toward
请前往指定的安全区域
your designated safety zones.
那孩子不愿意帮忙 我们只能开枪了
Kid doesn't wanna help. We'll have to take the shot.
情况如何
What's your status?
狙击手在屋顶就位
Sniper's setting up on the roof,
但是没法瞄准
but we don't have a clear shot.
他把那个女孩 汉娜
He's got the girl, Hannah, here
带到了院子里这个隐蔽的地方
in this covered part of the courtyard.
好吧 我们可以从东边这条走廊接近他吗
Okay, can we approach him through this eastern corridor?
他老远就能看见你
He'd see you coming a mile away.
不如我和他说话 你们趁机袭击
What if I get him talking, you guys get a jump on him?
可以 值得一试
Okay, it's worth a shot,
但是动作要快
but it's gonna have to happen fast.
- 那就试试吧 - 好的
- Well, let's try. - Okay.
鲍勃·艾弗里
Bob Avery!
我儿子呢
You got my son?
乔什来了吗
Do you have Josh?
还没
Not yet.
- 我们需要更多时间 - 还有两分钟
- We need more time. - You've got two minutes!
汉娜 你没事吧
Hannah, are you okay?
嗯 我还好
Yeah, I'm okay.
鲍勃 你得放她走
Bob, you need to let her go.
不 除非我见到乔什
No, not until I see Josh.
我们知道过去几个月
Look, we know that you've been through a lot
你过得不容易
these last few months, okay,
我们已经证实了
and we've proven that the photos
那些照片都是假的
with the girls are fake.
我们会尽我们所能
We're gonna do everything we can
把一切公之于众 还你清白
to get your story out there and clear your name.
不 现在为时已晚
No, it's too late for that.
我只想见见我儿子 仅此而已
I just want to see my son. That's it!
不 停下 站住
No, stop! Stop, stop.
别再过来了 不然我就杀了她
Don't come any closer. I will kill her.
- 我说到做到 - 好吧 好吧
- I will kill her! - Okay, okay.
我这就把枪放下
I'm just putting the gun away.
我今天和你妻子谈过了
I spoke with your wife today.
她知道事情的真♥相♥
She knows the truth,
乔什也知道了
so does Josh.
是吗
Yeah?
但是我想亲自告诉他
Well, I want to tell him myself.
把他带过来 他在哪
Bring him here! Where is he?
他在哪里
Where is he?
他不会来了
He's not coming.
什么
What?
他还没准备好面对你
He's not ready to talk to you.
他很难过 情绪不稳定
He's upset. He's too emotional.
他还不知道该如何消化这一切
He doesn't know how to process this yet.
你说什么
What're you saying?
结束了
It's over.
想离开这里 你只有两条路可走
There's only one of two ways you're getting out of here:
生路或者死路
alive or dead.
拜托了
Please.
别让你的儿子失去父亲
Don't leave your son without his father.
你可以改天再和他谈
You can talk to him another time.
隔着树脂玻璃
Behind plexiglass
穿着囚服吗
in a jumpsuit.
总比在棺材里要强
It's better than a casket.
我明白你的经历对你造成了巨大打击
I know what you've been through has been really traumatizing,
你发泄过了
and I think you've reacted,
也做了平常不会做的事
and you've done things you wouldn't normally do.
你不是这样的人
This isn't who you are.
她也是别人的女儿
She's someone else's daughter.
拜托了 放她走吧
Please, let her go.
对不起 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我没想要...
I didn't...
鲍勃 你得把枪给我
Bob, you've... you've gotta give me the gun.
我们会解决的 但是你得把枪给我
We're gonna work it out, but you've gotta give me the gun.
把枪给我吧
Give me the gun.
- 天啊 - 没事了
- Oh, my God. - It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
给我吧 拜托了
Come on. Please.
- 我的天啊 - 你必须把枪给我
- Oh, my God. - You've gotta give me the gun.
求求你
Please.
跟乔什说我很抱歉
Tell Josh I'm sorry.
不要
No!
- 让我来 - 好
- I got him. - Okay.
真是不可思议 一个人竟然能
Crazy how easy it was for one person
造成这样巨大的伤害
to create so much damage.
所以不能让艾弗里这样的人购买♥♥枪♥支♥
Well, that's why you can't let guys like Avery buy guns.
你说的对 但其实我指的是
I agree, but I was actually talking about
引起这一切的人 尼尔·雅各布斯
the guy who started all this, Neil Jacobs.
如果他不是那么一个苦大仇深的混♥蛋♥
If he wasn't such a bitter, resentful prick,
没有发表那些谎言
didn't post all those lies...
那艾弗里就还是斯温与奥尔森的合伙人
Well, then Avery would still be partner at Swain & Olson.
而那五个人也会依然活得好好的
And there would be five more people walking and breathing.
今天真要命
Well, it's been a long day.
去喝一杯怎么样
What do you say we go get some drinks, huh?
我就不去了
I'm gonna take a rain check.
我先回家了
I'm gonna head home.
艾弗里这桩案子 你真是帮了大忙
Hey, that was a really great call about Avery.
我会告诉铸博和伊索贝尔的
I made sure that Jubal and Isobel know, too.
谢了
Thanks.
至于我们早些时候的谈话...
In regards to our discussion earlier...
谢谢你的关心
Oh, I appreciate you following up,
但是我真的没事
but like I said, I'm good.
今天或许是的
Today, maybe.
但是明天呢 未来呢
What about tomorrow or the next day?
万一有一天你扛不住压力了怎么办
What about the time that you can't manage your stress?
在联♥合♥行♥动♥中心 我们不能冒这个险
The JOC's not a place that we can afford to take that chance.
你得去和铸博谈谈
You've gotta talk to Jubal.
我说了 我做不到
I told you, I can't.
如果你不去 我就去
If you don't, I will.
- 玛纪... - 不
- Maggie... - No.
创伤具有欺骗性
Trauma can be deceptive.
它一波一波地向你袭来
It comes at you in waves.
今天你过得很愉快
You're gonna have a good day,
接下来你就会有一连串非常糟糕的日子
and then you're gonna have a string of really bad days,
在你意识到之前 你已经越陷越深了
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表