你们说的那个人不在里面
The man described, not on the premises.
但是马里奥好像看见过他
But Mario here thinks he saw him.
对 有个人想进楼
Yeah, a guy came in who wanted access to the building,
但他的身份失效了 我就赶他走了
but his ID was expired, so I turned him away.
他离开前很激动
He got pretty agitated before he left.
是这个人吗
Is this him?
对 就是他
Yeah, definitely.
- 这是什么时候的事 - 大概二十分钟前
- When was this? - Uh, 20 minutes ago.
封锁大楼
Okay, lock down the building,
在接到我们通知之前 任何人不得进出
no one in or out till you hear from us.
- 收到 - 没问题
- Copy. - You got it.
如果弗雷泽二十分钟前在这
Okay, if Frazier was here 20 minutes ago,
说明他还在附近
that means he's still close.
我们分头行动 四处看看
Okay, split up take a look around.
联♥合♥行♥动♥中心说特警队和防爆小组几分钟到
JOC says SWAT and bomb squad are minutes out.
如果你们看到了弗雷泽 不要行动
Okay, if you see Frazier, don't make a move.
在他们到之前盯紧他就行
Just keep him in your sight until they get here.
欧玛
OA.
栏杆那头
Through the fence.
斯科拉 他在离大楼入口三十米的
Scola, north side of the street
街道北侧
100 feet from the building's entrance.
派人过来
Call it in.
收到
Copy that.
他移♥动♥了
He's walking.
理查德·弗雷泽 联邦调查局
Richard Frazier, FBI!
理查德 联邦调查局 别跑
Richard! FBI, stop running!
退后 退后
Stay back, stay back!
我这有炸♥弹♥ 都退后
I have a bomb! Stay back!
我是认真的 退后
I mean it, stay back!
理查德
Richard.
没人想伤害你
Nobody wants to hurt you.
我们只是想疏散人群
We just need to get people out of here.
拜托
Please.
- 别动 - 理查德
- No! - Richard!
理查德
Richard, hey. Hey, hey, hey.
理查德 放松 好吗
Richard, take it easy, okay?
冷静一下 深呼吸
Just try to calm down. Take a deep breath.
后退 别举枪
Back off! No guns!
没问题 不举枪
Okay, all right then. No guns, see?
可以吗
See?
过来
Hey. Come on.
我动不了
I can't. I can't.
离远点
Stay away!
离远点
Stay away.
离远点 否则我就引爆♥炸♥弹
I mean it, stay away, or I'll set it off!
你要干什么
What are you doing? Hey.
没事的 理查德
It's okay, Richard.
我只想和你谈谈
I just wanna talk.
我不想谈
I don't want to talk.
我想知道现在是什么情况
I wanna... I wanna understand what's going on here.
你这样做一定有你的理由
You've got good reasons for doing what you're doing.
我只想听听理由
I-I just want to understand what they are.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
告诉我你想做什么
Tell me what you're trying to do here.
我是在...
What am I... I'm...
我想要拯救... 挽回...
I-I'm trying to save... To redeem...
极光是个机器幽灵
Aurora is a machine spirit...
所谓的人工智能
A spirit in so-called artificial intelligence
是与人为敌的幽灵
that is hostile to human...
它会侵入 会破坏
That would infiltrate, would desecrate,
会灌输 会...
would inculcate, would...
好 我开始理解了
Okay, okay, I'm starting to get it.
但你为此要承担太多了
But that's a lot to take on.
你一定很累
You must be tired.
换我也会累
I would be.
阿尔法 如果有开枪机会 批准行动
Alpha, if you have a shot, clear to take it.
想抽根烟吗
Do want a cigarette?
我这有一些
I have some here.
都给你吧
You're welcome to have 'em.
来吧 我扶着你
Come on, I got you.
干得好
Good job.
谢了 欧文 你去忙吧
Thanks, Owen. I can take it from here.
弗雷泽先生
Mr. Frazier.
- 希望你别介意 - 有什么我能帮你的吗
- I hope this is all right. - What can I do for you?
我只想谢谢你今天能这样
I just wanted to thank you for dealing with Richard
对待理查德
the way you did today
泽丹特工也帮了不少忙
Agent Zidan was a big part of that as well.
这对我意义重大 因为
It means a great deal to me because, um...
在理查德被确诊之前 已经有些征兆了
There were signs before Richard was diagnosed,
我明明发现好几年了
things I saw for years, really.
我却忽视了它们
But I ignored them.
自欺欺人
I didn't want to think about it,
不想破坏现状
didn't want to rock the boat.
回避这些压力和情绪
I didn't want to deal with the stress and emotion,
我装作不知道
So I looked the other way,
装作一切正常
pretended everything was okay.
如果我那时能说些什么 或真的做些什么
If I'd actually said something or better yet, done something,
也许他就能更早地接受药物治疗
maybe he would have gotten on medication sooner,
不会发展到这个地步
he wouldn't have gotten so sick,
可能那位受害者也不会死
and maybe that man would still be alive.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
弗雷泽先生 我要走了 我送你出去吧
Mr. Frazier, I'm leaving. I'll walk you out.
好的
Sure.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Have a good night. - You, too.
等一下
Uh, one second.
有什么事就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
If you need anything, you just call me, okay?
好
I will.
- 嗨 怎么了 - 嗨
- Hey. What's up? - Hey.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然
Yeah, sure.
你来的突然 就别批评我这
You surprised me, so you're not allowed to be snarky
有多乱了
about the mess.
我们可以出去喝杯咖啡
And I'd take you out for coffee,
但我要先写完一篇英文论文
but I have to finish an English paper.
我不是来干这个的
I'm not here for that.
那是什么
So what's up then?
在哪 Erin
Where is it, Erin?
什么
What?
你吸的东西
Whatever you're using.
你认真的吗 玛纪 我说过我已经戒了
Seriously, Mags? I told you I'm clean.
你觉得我没见过吸毒者撒谎吗
You don't think I've been lied to by drug addicts before?
- 这样说太伤人了 - 我也不想这样
- That's just mean. - I'm not trying to be mean.
玛纪 我已经说过很多次了
Maggie, I'm not gonna keep telling you.
你不能这样做
You can't do that!
- 到底在哪 - 你认真的吗
- Where is it? - Are you serious?
我哪也不会去
Look, I'm not going anywhere, okay?
所以你要么告诉我在哪
So you're gonna either tell me where it is,
要么看着我找出来
or you're gonna watch me find it.
你真是疯了 你怎么会变成这样
This is crazy. Why are you being such a bitch?
玛纪
Maggie.
放手 别碰这些
Just let them go. Don't... leave those alone.
- 玛纪 放手 - 停下
- Maggie, don't touch them! - Stop it!
你放手
Let them go.
这是阿司匹林 走廊那头的一个女孩给我的
It's aspirin. A girl from down the hall gave it to me.
我头疼
I had a headache.
真的
It's true.
我搞得一团糟
I'm... I messed up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 我已经很努力了 - 我知道
- I've been trying. - I know.
可这比我想象中要难多了
And it's just so much harder than I thought it was gonna be.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表