亲戚或者朋友
Relatives, friends?
缓刑记录显示 他有个姨妈
Probation records show he has an aunt
住在东92号♥大街289号♥ 3C楼
at 289 East 92nd Street, apartment 3C.
- 就是这个 - 这就去办
- Boom. - We're on it.
介意带上我吗
Mind a third wheel on this one?
不介意 多一个不多 但是 你来开车
Yeah, sure, we could use the extra body, but you're driving.
克雷女士 FBI 我们要跟你谈谈
Mrs. Clay, FBI! We need to speak with you!
谈什么
About what?
我们在找你外甥 达蒙
We're looking for your nephew, Damon.
达蒙 出什么事了
Damon? Is everything okay?
你家里还有别人吗
Anyone else in the apartment with you?
没有 我一个人住
No, no, I live alone.
克雷女士 希望能让我们进来谈
Mrs. Clay, if we could just come in and have a chat,
那样就能帮我们大忙了
that would really help us out.
他要跑
He's running!
- 啊 你们干什么 - 趴墙上
- Aah! What are you doing? - Up against the wall!
- 不许动 - 你们不能进来
- Don't move. - You can't come in here!
没人
Clear.
目标逃了 下面有个院子
Fire escape. There's a courtyard below.
我们需要在街上拦截
We need a cutoff at the street.
达蒙有枪
Damon's armed.
我们一起行动
We should probably stick together.
内斯特
Nestor!
公♥寓♥已排查 未发现第二名嫌犯
Apartment's clear, no sign of second suspect.
现在追捕达蒙 尽快增援
In foot pursuit of Damon. Roll backup, ASAP.
跟丢嫌犯
Lost visual of the suspect.
现在开始清查后院区域
Clearing the rear courtyard area now.
93号♥街 克拉克森街已排查 我现在去你那
93rd and Clarkson are clear. I'm headed your way.
卫提子
Vertiz!
各单位抵达现场
All units are on scene.
需要找人帮忙更新活动半径
We need help freshening up that perimeter.
手♥机♥的锁屏密♥码♥会不会是5568
Any chance that phone pin is 5568?
要破解这个手♥机♥
Oh, we're gonna need more than a pin
我们需要的可不只是密♥码♥ 手♥机♥被摔坏了
to get anything off of this. His phone's pretty banged up.
希望指挥部能调查出点什么
Hopefully the JOC can still pull something.
那位舅妈现在被我们控制
Yeah, units still got the aunt upstairs,
我们问问她知不知道这串数字的意义
so I'll see if she knows what this number is.
我们去上面会合
I'll meet you there.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
还好
Okay?
你知道你刚刚多危险吗
Do you know how close you just came?
我没事
Hey, I'm fine.
这家伙我们十拿九稳
We had this dude in the pocket the whole time.
枪法不错
Hell of a shot though.
真的
Really was.
你没必要开枪打死他
You didn't have to shoot him!
如果你说了 他会投降的
He would've surrendered if you just asked.
他没给我们机会
He didn't give us a chance.
女士 你的侄子杀了两名联邦工作人员
Ma'am, your nephew killed two federal officers.
你是在窝藏逃犯 这可是重罪
So you were harboring a federal fugitive, and that is a felony.
我...我不知道
I-I had no idea.
他有提到过抢劫或者枪杀吗
Okay, did he mention anything about a robbery or a shooting?
没有
No.
每次我问他发生了什么事
Every time I asked him what happened,
他就让我闭嘴
he would just shut me down.
他手上有5568这串数字
He had the numbers "5568" written on his hand.
据你所知 这有什么意义吗
That mean anything to you?
没有
No.
我们的第一名嫌犯达蒙·马歇尔
All right, Damon Marshall, our first suspect,
已被击毙
is no longer with us.
现在我们关注第二名嫌犯
So our focus is now on shooter number two.
目前已知他是三十多岁的白人 男性
What we know so far is he's a white male in his 30s,
隶属于歧视团伙
affiliated with the Knights,
有一块名贵的金表
and he has an expensive gold watch.
伊恩 达蒙的手♥机♥有什么线索吗
Ian, anything from Damon's phone?
完全没有 手♥机♥被清理过
No, nothing. It was scrubbed.
好吧
Right.
凯利 给我来点好消息
Kelly, tell me something good.
老大抱歉 我还在找...
Aw, sorry, boss, I'm striking out more than uh...
- 雷吉·杰克森 - 谁
- Reggie Jackson. - Who?
职业罢♥工♥领袖
Career strikeout leader,
但他是名人堂的一员 这意味着...
but he's also in the Hall of Fame, which means...
- 他非常出色吗 - 不 他一直摇摆不定
- He was really good? - It means he kept swinging.
你呢
What about you?
不用给我很多信息
I do not need a home run here.
只要一点就行
Broken-bat, opposite-field single would suffice.
完全听不懂你在说什么
Yeah, I have no idea what you're talking about, sorry.
但我知道 应急反应小组
But I do know that ERT
没能恢复什么有用的线索
didn't recover any usable prints.
凶手在卡车里时
The perps must've been
肯定是带了手套
gloved up while they were inside the truck.
好吧
Right.
再把数据重新梳理一遍
Okay, let's take another look at the data.
监控录像 通话记录什么的
Surveillance video, cell phone records...
我刚刚和骑士团的一个线人联♥系♥了
I just had a meet with a known associate of the Knights.
有个叫莱尔·伯特的下级毒贩
A low level street dealer named Lyle Porter.
他是我们获取信息的最好渠道
I figure that's our best way of gathering intel.
我知道你的意思
Okay, I know where you're going with this,
但会需要很长时间才能找到幕后主使
but it takes a long time to flip up to a shot caller.
所以我需要赶紧行动
That's why I'm coming out hot.
我得向他购买♥♥一大批毒品
I'm gonna ask for enough weight
莱尔自己无法提供那么多
that I know this guy, Lyle, can't handle.
这样他就必须得联♥系♥
It means he's gotta loop in
帮派中的一个高级成员
one of the senior members of the gang.
我和他买♥♥毒品
I make one buy,
暴露他们的毒品运输渠道
bust him for meth distribution,
再以此要挟他提供杀人案的线索
then leverage our boy for some information on these homicides.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
如果这样能找到凶手
All right, if it brings us to the murderers
并清除毒品的话 也是可行的
and keeps the meth off the streets.
但我要让玛纪和OA也参与
But I want Maggie and OA in on that operation.
注意
Heads up.
刚看到莱尔走过公园南端
I got Lyle walking through the south end of the park.
一个人
He's alone.
未发现便携或车载反监控装置
No sign of countersurveillance by foot or vehicle.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
It's good to see you, brother.
上次和你聊天还是在闲聊
The last time we talked, you was just kinda nibbling,
但看看你 现在要买♥♥这么一大批货
but look at you now, bro. Buying big bulk.
就像我和你说的
Well, like I told you,
我兄弟摩兹在迈阿密有几个据点
my boy Mosi's got a couple spots in Miami,
一个据点在劳德代尔 客源充足
a spot in Lauderdale, good clientele.
那的人钱多得用不完
A lot of money to burn, not too much to burn it on right now,
知道吗
you know?
你和你的人说了吗
So you talk to your people?
当然说了 兄弟
Yeah, man, we're good, man.
他们同意做这笔生意
I mean, they're on board.
他们人在哪
Where they at?
在车里等着
They're in the car, waiting.
- 等什么 - 这是很大一批货
- What are they waiting for? - It's a lot a crystal, bro,
当然要确保钱已经到位
so they just wanna make sure the money's here.
你了解我 莱尔 你觉得我会
But you know me, Lyle. What, all of a sudden
突然来找你买♥♥货还不带钱吗
I'm some clown's gonna show up without paper?
我知道你的信用 所以才来和你交易的
No, I know your legit. That's why I'm here.
就让我看一眼钱
Just let me see the paper...
除非我看到货 否则没人能看到钱
Ain't nobody seeing the money until I see the product.
好吧
A'right.
他们的货 按他们的规矩来
Well, their product, their rules.
如果你的人不想合作的话..
But if your boy doesn't want to cooperate...
等等
Yo, hold up.
等等
Hold up.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表