They think they know what they're talking about,
其实他们不知道
but they don't.
急诊医生会来给你做检查
Okay, the EMTs are gonna check you out,
确保你没事
make sure you're okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
我帮你 跨一大步
I got you. Big step.
你刚才说的真好
Appreciate what you said back there.
我能说什么呢 我错了
What can I say? I was wrong.
内斯特关键时刻还是很上道的
Nestor really came through when it counted.
不过 听着
But listen...
我不是你父亲 也不是你的兄长
I'm not your father and I'm not your brother,
但我是你的搭档
but I am your partner.
另外 我是埃及人
And on top of that, I am Egyptian,
所以我要对你保护过度一点
so I'm gonna be a little overprotective
我要确保跟你谈恋爱的那位是个好人
and make sure that the guy you're seeing is a good guy.
就是 他得配得上你
You know, someone worthy of being with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很感激你这样说
I do appreciate that.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表