所以我觉得没那么不荒唐
So it doesn't seem that ridiculous to me.
我和女朋友约好了...
I was supposed to meet my girlfriend...
和前女友吃晚餐
My-ex girlfriend for dinner,
可是她一直拿不下主意
but she kept changing her mind.
一会想来 一会不想
She wanted to come, she didn't wanna come,
所以我♥干♥脆走了
so finally I just took off.
你等前女友的时候
While you were waiting for your ex,
有没有见到可疑的人或事
did you happen to see anyone or anything suspicious?
有 不过我不想说
I did, but I'm loathe to discuss it
- 因为那只是猜测 - 什么意思
- because it's pure speculation. - What does that mean?
我看见那家伙站在街角
It means I saw a guy standing on the corner
盯着大楼
staring at a building.
一动不动 就站那看着
He never moved, he just stood there watching,
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前
and then right before the bomb went off,
他突然就逃跑了
he took off running.
他长什么样子
What did he look like?
像是中东人
He appeared to be Middle Eastern,
黑头发 黑皮肤
dark hair, dark skin.
你没和别人说过吗
And you didn't tell anyone?
没想过报♥警♥吗
You didn't think to call the police?
抱歉 我应该怎么做呢
I'm sorry, what was I supposed to do?
打911
Call 9-1-1 and say,
说"我看见一个可疑的中东人
"Oh, I saw a suspicious Middle Eastern dude"
沿街跑了"吗
"running down the street"?
是的
Yeah.
你就该这么做
That's exactly what you're supposed to do.
现在不是2001
It's not 2001.
不是"看见什么说什么"的时代
No more "See Something, Say Something."
我错了呢 怎么办
What if I were wrong? Then what?
然后我就变成反穆♥斯♥林♥
What, I become the new posterchild
仇恨倾向的的典型代表吗
for anti-Muslim hate?
不了 谢谢
No, gracias.
嘿 瑞纳 嗨
Hey, Rina, hey.
- 我 我没... - 没错
- I...I didn't... - Yeah.
我上周回到了反恐部门
I, uh, got back to counterterrorism last week.
我本想发信息给你 但是
I was gonna text you, but...
哦 没事 很高兴你回来了
Yeah, no worries. I'm glad you're back.
很高兴又见面了 伊索贝尔
Good to see you again, Isobel.
- 是啊 我也是 - 所以我们进行到哪一步了
- Yeah, you too. - So where we at?
有一位目击者看见了一个中东模样的男性
We have a witness who saw a Middle Eastern looking man
从一辆黑色的克莱斯勒车里出来 闲逛了一会
exit a black Chrysler, loiter for a few moments,
然后在那辆黑色克莱斯勒
and then took off seconds before
引爆前的几秒钟逃走了
that same black Chrysler detonated.
没错 我们在寻找更多的监控录像
Yeah. We've been looking for more surveillance video,
但目前为止 没什么进展
but so far, we've been striking out.
我们也卡在这了
Well, we're striking out over here too.
没有情报 没有线索 但是我们正试图联♥系♥
No chatter, no intel, but we're reaching out
我们的各种线人 看看他们知道些什么
to our various assets to see what they know.
很好 我们之后一起调查
Okay, great. We'll work this together then.
- 好的 - 很好 多谢
- Yeah. - Great, thanks.
嘿 我很高兴你来了
Hey, I'm really glad you're here.
是啊 我很激动
Yeah, I'm excited.
新的开始了 对吧
It's a new chapter, you know?
感觉一切皆有可能
Kinda feels like anything's possible.
没错
Right.
你有什么线索了吗
Y'all got something, huh?
炸♥弹♥技术部门把车辆识别码拼出来了
Bomb Techs were able to cobble together the VIN number.
他的车是昨天下午报失的
His car was reported stolen yesterday afternoon
在皇后区的一家五金店外
outside a hardware store in Queens.
还有 老大 我放出几个片段
And, Boss, I pulled some camera footage.
这是这辆车 现在注意这个人
There's the car. Now watch this guy.
好的 好的 采集到面部信息了吗
Yeah, yeah. Okay, any hits on facial rec?
没有 他没转过身
No, he never turns around.
但是他当时正端着一满杯的咖啡
But he was holding a full cup of coffee.
冒着气 小口喝 稍微低头
Steam, small sips, limited head tilt.
三个铺面外有一家"烤豆咖啡"
Roast & Bean, café three doors down.
我让他们发了盗窃案发生十五分钟内的
I had them send over credit card data
所有交易的信♥用♥卡♥信息
of all purchases within 15 minutes of the theft.
名单上只有一个中东的名字 罗布·塞伦
Only one Middle Eastern surname on the list: Rob Salem.
我刚刚把大致的年龄和身高报给监理处
I just ran it through the DMV for approximate age, height...
我觉得就是他了
That looks like a match to me.
把地址发给斯科拉和蒂凡尼 干的漂亮
Get the address over to Scola and Tiffany... good work.
联邦调查局 我们要问你些问题
FBI. We got a few questions.
嘿
Hey.
别犯傻 兄弟
Don't be stupid, Rob.
- 不会的 - 嗯
- I wasn't gonna. - Mmm.
有什么我能效劳的
What can I do for you?
你可以告诉我们
You can tell us why
你昨天为什么偷了一辆黑色的克莱斯勒
you stole a black Chrysler yesterday.
什么
Excuse me?
监控录像都拍下来了
And we got the whole thing on video.
你知道 如果你想偷车的话
You know, if you're gonna steal a car,
下手之前最好先不要买♥♥咖啡
you probably shouldn't buy coffee first.
如果真要买♥♥ 也绝不应该拿信♥用♥卡♥支付
And if you do, you definitely shouldn't pay with a credit card.
好吧 没错 我偷的车
Okay, yeah, I stole the car.
你偷车之后干了什么
What'd you do after you stole it?
开车回了阿斯托里亚
Drove it back to Astoria,
三十号♥和四十二号♥的街角
corner of 30th and 42nd.
见到让我这么做的人 拿了钱 回了家
Met the guy who asked me to do it, got paid, went home.
- 那个人是谁 - 不知道
- Who's the guy? - Don't know.
哦 是吗 这就是你最好的回答了吗
Oh, yeah, really? That's the best you could do for me?
听着 兄弟 我当时正在外面抽烟
Look, man, I was just hanging out smoking a cigarette.
这个家伙开始跟我搭话
This guy starts talking to me,
讨了根烟 然后我们开始交谈
bums a smoke, we start chatting.
然后他突然就说 "你一小时内
Next thing I know he says, "You steal me a car
帮我偷辆车 我给你一千美元 现钱"
in the next hour, I'll give you 1,000 bucks, cash."
我知道听起来很疯狂 但是这是真的
It's crazy I know, but it's the truth.
他看起来长什么样
What did he look like?
黑头发 棕色的眼睛
Dark hair, brown eyes,
很瘦 大概我这么高
thin, about my height.
中东人吗
Middle Eastern?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Probably.
但是他没有任何口音
But he didn't have an accent or anything.
他提起过有关炸♥弹♥的事吗
He say anything about a bomb?
什么 没有 为什么他会谈到炸♥弹♥
What? No. Why would he say anything about a bomb?
因为你偷的那辆车昨天晚上爆♥炸♥了
'Cause the car that you stole blew up last night.
黑色克莱斯勒就是... 哦 天呐
The black Chrysler was the... Aw, man.
我什么都不知道 我发誓
I had no idea, I swear.
- 跟我们走 转过身 - 手背在身后
- Let's go, turn around. - Hands behind your back.
你知道该怎么做
You know the drill.
塞伦的故事核实了 他看起来和任何已知的
The Salem story checks out. He doesn't appear to have ties
恐怖组织都没有任何关联
with any known terrorist groups.
只是一个想挣点快钱的本地小年轻
Just a local kid looking to make some quick money.
我们有他和嫌疑人谈话的录像吗
Do we have video of him talking to the suspect?
呃 没 还没有
Uh, no, not yet.
这个谈话发生在哪 皇后区吗
Where did this meeting take place? What part of Queens?
阿斯托里亚 就在施坦威街和二十八号♥街旁边
Astoria, right near 28th and Steinway.
塞伦说他只是去一家
Salem said he had just had lunch
叫做"坦努林"的饭店吃午餐
at a restaurant called Tannourine.
我知道 叙利亚餐厅
I know it. Syrian restaurant.
老板是一个叫做哈森·阿里的人
A guy named Hassan Ali owns it.
我们已经监视他几年了
We've been monitoring him for a few years.
身高一米八 偏瘦 深色头发
Yeah, so 5'11", thin, dark hair.
和塞伦给出的基本特征相符
Matches the general description Salem gave.
但是 只有这些还不够
I mean, it's not much to go on.
没错 但至少有些线索了
Yeah, but it's something.
我们在那个街区有情报人员
We've got a CI in the neighborhood.
- 我这就去处理 - 太好了
- I'll get on that right away. - Great.
没有 抱歉 我不知道这件事
No, sorry. I don't know anything about that.
我也没听谁说起过
I haven't heard anybody talking about it either.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表