剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I've got a dozen eyewitnesses
我们有一堆证人能证明
who saw Caffrey hop that tram.
他从缆车上跳了下来
Combine that with evading arrest, obstruction of justice.
再加上躲避逮捕 妨碍司法公正
Hell, I may even throw in a jaywalking charge for good measure
管他呢 也许再加条"乱穿马路罪"来凑数
We're not in the revenge business.
我们的工作可不是复仇
Neal pissed you off, and now you want to hurt him.
尼尔惹到你了 你就想伤害他
Just control him.
只是要控制他
Neal's got a lot of skeletons.
尼尔有一堆的把柄
I'll pick one, slap that anklet on him,
我抓住一块 让他套上脚环
And he'll work for me in D.C. permanently.
就能让他永远留在华盛顿为我工作了
You understand this is best for everyone, don't you?
你明白这其实对大家都好 明白吗
Don't you?
明白吗
I have a statement to make.
我要去作陈述了
State your name and relationship to Neal Caffrey
请正式陈述你的姓名和
for the record, please.
与尼尔·卡夫瑞的关系
Special Agent Peter Burke.
特别探员彼得·博尔克
I've been Neal Caffrey's handler at the Federal
自从尼尔·卡夫瑞的监管权转移过来后
Bureau of Investigation since his release into our custody
我一直是他在联邦调查局的管理人
You caught him?
你抓到的他吗
Twice.
抓了两次
And you should know, the last time I caught him,
你们应该了解 上次我抓到他时
he was sitting alone in an empty apartment.
他孤零零地坐在空荡荡的公♥寓♥里
He had nothing. No one.
一无所有 无亲无故
And now?
现在呢
He has a life. A real life here.
他拥有了人生 在这里有了真正的生活
One that keeps him grounded and decent.
可以让他脚踏实地 过体面的生活
As you've heard,
正如你们所听到的
there are many people who care about Neal,
有很多人关心尼尔
people who see him as more than just a criminal.
而不只是把他视为一名罪犯
He's frustrating, I'll admit.
我承认他会令我沮丧
He drives me crazy on his best days.
有时候会气得我发疯
I don't always have to know where Neal is
我并不能永远知道尼尔在哪里
or what he's up to.
他想做什么
But I do know that he has a good heart
但我知道 他有一颗善良的心
and a set of principles...
有原则
That weren't there six years ago when
而六年前 当他只是扔到我桌子上
he was just another case file that got dropped on my desk.
某案卷的嫌犯时 他并没有这个
Do you think Mr. Caffrey is reformed?
你以为卡夫瑞先生已经改过自新了吗
As long as he's on that anklet, we'll never know.
只要他还带着脚环 我们永远无从得知
We can sit here until kingdom come
我们可以在这里坐到天荒地老
and debate over who is Neal Caffrey.
辩论尼尔·卡夫瑞到底何许人也
But as long as we keep him tethered,
但只要我们还在栓着他
as long as we treat him like a criminal,
只要我们还视他为罪犯
He'll always think that he is one.
他就会永远以为他真的是
Whether Neal is a citizen, a C.I., or a thief
无论尼尔是公民 是线人 还是窃贼
is a decision that needs to be put in his hands.
这个决定必须要他自己来下
Agent Burke...
博尔克探员
Hello? Should Neal Caffrey's sentence be commuted?
你好 尼尔·卡夫瑞应该得到减刑吗
Yes.
是的
I'm saying Neal should be free.
我认为尼尔应该得到自♥由♥
I'm sorry -- this couldn't wait.
抱歉 事态紧急
Peter Caffrey's cut his anklet.
彼得 卡夫瑞剪掉了脚环
Neal's gone.
尼尔走了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表