How does one afford a suit like that?
要不然谁买得起这么贵的西装啊
Wait for Barney's to have a sale.
等着巴尼百货打折呗
Actually, Adam is an investment banker.
其实亚当是一位投资银行家哦
Oh, well, it's nice to put a face to all that bailout money.
总算知道那些救济金都到谁手上去了
And how do you pay for your shirt?
那你买衣服的钱是从哪儿来的呢
Gap品牌的便宜货色啦 This is full freight from the Gap.
都是
I'm in pharmaceuticals.
我是干医药行业的
Oh, yeah? Fiona said cars.
是吗 菲奥娜说你是做汽车销售的呢
You're married?
你结婚了
You two are married?
你们两个已经结婚了啊
Ah, si. Dos semanas.
对呀 结婚两个星期了
Two weeks. Newlyweds. That's excellent.
两周 新婚啊 真是太棒了
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
Excuse me, uh, I'll be right back.
不好意思 失陪一下
Passionate.
激情无限啊
Boys' room is next door.
男厕所在隔壁
Okay, I was helping out a Brazilian friend
前段时间我去帮一个巴西朋友
with a small import export business down in Sao Paulo.
在圣保罗做一些进出口的小生意
You're married?
你结婚了
Her father was a competitor
她父亲是我们的生意对手
and didn't appreciate our entry into an already crowded market.
十分不满我们加入已经饱和不堪的市场
You were smuggling cars?
你们在走私汽车
The product isn't important.
我们在做什么并不重要
He cut my friend's ear off...
她爸爸把我朋友的耳朵给割了
Drugs? You were smuggling drugs?
毒品 你们在走私毒品对吗
So I chose to help his daughter into the States.
所以我决定帮他把女儿带到美国来
By marrying her?
你非要娶了她吗
Dad's very old fashioned, okay?
她爸爸非常传统
She was banging one of his top lieutenants
她当时已经和她爸的一个心腹搞在一起了
and he wanted her out of the country fast.
而她爸爸又希望她离开得越快越好
You married a drug lord's daughter to hang on to your ear?
你为了保住你的耳朵娶了个毒枭的女儿
Wasn't so sure he was gonna stop at the ear.
他可不一定只割耳朵
Who'd you tell her I was?
你跟她说我是谁
Listen,it's no big thing
听着 不是什么大不了的事
all you got to do is wait until immigration...
只要等她把移民手续办好
Who does she think I am?
你到底跟她说我是谁
My cousin.
我表妹
I missed you.
我好想你
You're married.
你已经结婚了
Only legally.
只是法律意义上的
Oh, Jesus!
噢 天呐
Okay.
好吧
I'm just gonna nod 'cause
我只能一个劲地点头
I have no idea what you're saying.
因为我完全不知道你在说什么
Sorry.I had to call,
不好意思 我刚刚打了个电话
check on the kids.
看看孩子们的情况
Did we get drinks?
点好酒了吗
In front of you.
就在你面前摆着呢
Oh! Oh, my God! Sorry.
噢 天呐 对不起
Okay. Oh, great.
真是太棒了
What a coincidence.
真是太巧了
I just ran into a guy I went to high school with in the bathroom.
我刚刚在洗手间碰到个高中同学
Did we get drinks?
点好酒了没
You gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
A Cobb salad's $22.
一份科布沙拉要22美元
Bye. You leaving?
再见 你要走吗
What are we talking about?
怎么了
You should probably just shut the fuck up.
你他妈给我闭嘴
Have a nice life, Fiona.
祝你幸福 菲奥娜
Adam... Adam!Shit. What?
亚当 亚当 该死 干嘛
Steve, o que esta acontecendo?
史蒂夫 发生了什么
No medication.
他药没了
I'm sorry. It's complicated.
我很抱歉 这件事情很复杂
No, really it's not.
不 一点都不复杂
Look, I like you,
听着 我喜欢你
but maybe we should've had some rules.
但或许我们之间是该有些规矩的
One of my unspoken rules is you don't fuck
我的规矩之一就是我们在约会的时候
somebody else when we're on a date.
你不能去和别人干上了
I guess I thought that was just assumed.
我以为那是大家都会遵守的不成文规矩
How's she doing?
她怎么样了
Still praying. I'm telling you,
仍在祷告 我跟你说
those Jesus puppy mills are gonna try and take
那群神经兮兮的教徒肯定在想办法
Ethel and Jonah away from us.
把艾瑟儿和乔纳从我们身边带走
They can't just take them, Kev.
她们不能就这么把他们带走 小凯
I think we should adopt them.
我们该把他们两个都领养过来
I love 'em, too
我也很爱他们
but we get paid to love 'em.
可那是政府给钱让我们爱他们
We adopt 'em
如果我们领养的话
we love 'em on our own dime.
就得用自己的钱去供养他们
What sense does that make?
那样做有何意义
They were scary, V.
那伙人太恐怖了 小维
All dressed in black and shit.
全部穿得黑不溜秋的
And the alpha witch was, like... Whoa.
而且那个领头的大老婆…简直了
I'm talking serious evil.
我觉得她简直就像恶魔
Now they have lawyers.
而且她们现在还请了律师
They can't do anything.The State has custody.
她们根本无能为力 政府有监护机构的
They're not just gonna give them back to the Waco wackos.
不会就那么把他们母女送回恐怖之地的
They're not evil.
她们不是恶魔
They're my family.
她们是我的家人
Hi. I'm Dr. Pitts, Mrs. Macgillicuddy.
你好 米奇拉卡迪夫人 我是皮茨医生
I see you're thinking about breast augmentation.
你想要做一个丰胸手术对吗
I was thinking about the $200,000 you owe me.
我在想你欠我的那20万美元你要怎么还
I'm definitely getting my tits done.
不过隆胸手术我也做定了
You got out early.
你提前出狱了
Yeah. I only did 12 years.
对呀 我只坐了12年的牢
Isn't that swell?
太棒了 不是吗
Pretty woman. Your wife?
美女啊 你老婆吗
Two little girls.
两个小女孩
Adorable.
可爱极了
Any of them know you used to be a meth dealer?
她们知道你以前是个毒贩子吗
I don't want to keep you, Doctor.
我也不想耽误你的时间 医生大人
I know you've got a waiting room full of frozen faces.
候诊室里有一屋子面部僵硬的女人等着你
So, the 200 thou that's no longer in the deposit box,
保险箱里的20万没了
that was mine, is now where?
那是我的钱 那钱现在在哪儿
Okay, don't threaten me.
行了 别想威胁我
I'm not some naive college kid from Grand Rapids
我可不是从小地方来的傻逼大学生
that you can intimidate.
任由你玩弄于鼓掌之中
Where's my money, Noah?
我的钱到底在哪儿 诺亚
Fine. You went to prison, you got out.
你被抓去坐牢了 现在又突然放出来了
But you can't just waltz in here expecting me
你不能突然出现在我的办公室里
to cough up 200 grand.
让我变出20万给你
The Pitts Medical Center?
皮茨医疗中心
I just finished my residency.
我才完成实习医生期
I'm in debt up to my ass!
我已经欠了一屁股债了
We had a deal about what would happen if shit went down,
我们当时说好了出了事要怎么办
and when shit went down, you ran.
可真出了事 你却跑了
All right, I'll pay you back, but it's gonna take some time.
好吧 我会给你钱的 但需要些时间
That's the one thing I don't have, my friend.
我恰好缺的就是时间 我的朋友
Tomorrow. All of it.
明天给我 所有的
No. I can't do it.
不行 我做不到
You don't want to leave it like this, Noah.
这样对你没好处的 诺亚
He gonna pay you?
他会给你钱吗
This tastes like shit.
这吃起来跟屎一样
I shouldn't have gotten the praline.
我不应该加果仁糖口味的
What's he owe you?
他欠你多少
What'd you get, the Captain's Swirl?
你的是什么味的 香草巧克力的吗
I think I got a right to know.
我认为我有权利知道
I'm involved now.
我现在也是同伙了
Here, trade with me. What? No! What are you doing?
来 咱俩换 不 你干什么
What's the difference? Trade with me!
有什么差别 就跟我换呗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表