Going to their house for dinner? Nope.
上他们家吃吗 不是
Uh, Mom would have to have you deloused first.
我妈会给你先除一遍虱
She's a germophobe.
她是个细菌恐惧症患者
You want an almond out of the serving dish,
你想要在盘子里拿一颗杏仁
you have to wear surgical gloves and use tongs.
你得带手术手套然后用钳子去夹
I met your mom.
我见过你妈妈
She's... she's cool.
她...她人不错
You met his mom? Candace.
你见过他妈 坎迪丝
A little heavy on the Botox and Chanel No. 5, but nice.
打了不少肉毒杆菌 喷了不少香水 但人挺好
So where are we meeting?
那我们在哪儿见面
Uh, Morton's, downtown.
莫顿酒店 市中心
Dad has a wine locker there.
老爹在那儿有小酒柜
Little brass plaque with his name on it and everything.
一个刻有他名字的小铜牌之类的
Everybody invited? Yep. Dad's buying,
大家都能去吗 是 我爸付账
so order the most expensive thing on the menu.
所以菜单上什么最贵 你们就点什么
Prime rib? Sure.
上肋肉行不行 没问题
Bone in porterhouse steak?
带骨牛排呢
Anything you want.
想要什么就点什么
What do you say, Debs, free meal?
你呢 小黛 免费晚餐去不去
No can do, Jim. Busy.
我不行 吉米 太忙了
Doing what? Sleeping over at Holly Herkimier's.
你有什么事 去霍莉·哈克米尔家过夜
Don't do anything she does.
她干什么你一律别干
Big ass lobster?
肥屁股龙虾呢
You bet.
没问题
Jesus christ. Don't you ever hose these things out?
老天呀 你从不用水冲洗这玩意儿吗
Smells worse than a dead hooker's ass in there.
里面气味比死掉妓女的屁股还臭
Keep your voice down, all right?
说话小声点 好吗
Easy, cowboy.
淡定 小伙子
That orange one's for experts only.
橙色那个可是专家级的
Hey, you do get caught,
如果你被抓了
you never heard of me, all right?
跟我半点关系没有 好吗
Doing good in there, pumpkin?
在里面过得怎么样呀 闺女
A okay, Daddy.
还好还好 老爸
Cops!
警察来了
Come on, Mom. Hurry up. Okay.
拜托 妈妈 快点儿好吗
I'm hurrying. Okay! Mom, come on!
我在加快了 好吗 妈妈 快
Police are here, Mom.
警察来了
Hello, Mrs. Jackson.
你好 杰克逊太太
Tony. How's your mom?
托尼 你妈妈还好吗
The diabetes still giving her fits?
糖尿病还经常导致她肌肉痉挛吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 太太
Lost two toes over the summer, but she's hanging tough.
夏天里失去了两个脚趾头 不过还顶得住
Well, she'd have to be
那是肯定的
all those years skating with the Ice Capades.
毕竟她当年跟随白雪溜冰团溜了那么多年
Uh... we got a call about a kidnapping.
有人向我们报警说孩子被拐走了
Oh... Mom and Jody stole my baby from the hospital.
我妈和乔迪从医院把我的孩子偷走了
You had your baby? Congratulations.
你都生孩子了 恭喜啊
Thanks. It was a fucking horror show, but I...
谢谢 过程真他妈够恐怖的 不过我
finally had the damn thing.
最后还是把那玩意儿生了下来
They stole it,
他们偷了我的孩子
and I want you to take it back.
我想要你们把他送回医院
You don't... want to keep the baby?
你不想留下 那个孩子
It's retarded.
他是个智障
I want it to go back so they can give it away
我想把孩子送回去 好让医院的人
to the Down Syndrome baby do gooders
把他送到唐氏综合症婴儿关爱组织
or the county or whatever.
或者县收容院之类的地方
Correct term for Downs kids is "Developmentally delayed."
唐氏综合症的孩子只是"发育迟缓"
Well, my baby was stolen by my mom
总之 我的孩子就是被我妈
and her developmentally delayed boyfriend.
和她那"发育迟缓"的男友给偷走的
He's not my boyfriend. I'm not?
他不是我男友 我不是吗
Uh, Mrs. Jackson,
杰克逊太太
did you take your daughter's baby?
你是不是偷走了你女儿的孩子
Baby? What baby?
孩子 什么孩子
Ma'am, is the baby in the laundry basket?
太太 孩子是不是被放在洗衣篮里
Yes.
没错
Give it to the cop, Mom.
把孩子交给警察 妈
Karen, honey, please don't do this.
凯伦 亲爱的 求你不要这么做
Ah, man. Look how handsome you are.
老天啊 看小家伙长得多可爱呀
Yes, you are. Yes, you are.
是吧 小靓仔 小靓仔
Give it to the damn cop, Mom!
快他妈的把孩子交给警察 妈
So this is your mother,
她是你妈妈
and she wants to take care of the baby?
她想要照看这个孩子
Yes, but I don't want it here.
是的 但是我不想把他留下来
And you want a total stranger to take him
那你是想要一个完全陌生的人来带走他
or the State of Illinois to be responsible for him
或是让伊利诺伊斯州
on the taxpayers' dime?
用纳税人的钱来养他
You hungry? I'm thinking Thai.
你饿了吗 我想吃泰国菜
Yeah.
好的
That's it? You're just gonna leave?
就这样 你们就这么走了
Nice seeing you, Mrs. Jackson.
很高兴见到您 杰克逊太太
I'll tell Mom you asked after her. Please
我会向我妈转达您的问候 有劳
It's either me or that baby, Mom.
我和孩子你只能选择其一 妈
Your choice.
你看着办
I think this must be the place.
我想你妈就是在这儿了
Can I get out? It's hot in here.
我能出来了吗 里面热死了
No.
不行
Monica?
莫妮卡
Monica?
莫妮卡
I can be if you want me to be.
我可以扮演莫妮卡的
Jesus!
老天啊
Monica? Monica? Monica?
莫妮卡 莫妮卡 莫妮卡
Kermit?
克米特
Frank? What'd you do to your head?
弗兰克 你的头是怎么回事
Oh, um, my therapy.
是因为我的疗法
It calms my nerves.
有助于平复神经
You let 'em zap your head?
你让他们电击你的头了
Helps with my seizures.
对治我的癫痫病有益
Jesus.
老天啊
Try it before you knock it,Frank.
先试试再下定论嘛 弗兰克
Very restful.
非常平静
Have you seen Monica around?
你在这儿见过莫妮卡吗
Yeah, um... across the hall on your left.
见过 在穿过走廊左拐的地方
Monica?
莫妮卡
Monica?
莫妮卡
Hey, Monica?
莫妮卡
Frank. I came to get you out.
弗兰克 我来带你出去的
I told you I don't want out.
我跟你说过了我不想出去
Why'd you stop?
你干嘛停下
Did you come?
你高潮了吗
Frank, this is Jill.
弗兰克 这是吉尔
Jill this is my husband, Frank.
吉尔 这是我老公 弗兰克
Mom?
妈妈
Fiona! Fiona, look!
菲奥娜 菲奥娜 快看
Boys.
淘气男孩
Sorry. We don't let him out of his cage very often. Carl!
不好意思 我们平常很少放他出门 卡尔
Get over here.
赶紧过来
So, Jim, what have you been up to?
吉姆 你一直在忙活什么呢
Still finding new and creative ways to underachieve?
仍在想方设法地不求上进吗
I was traveling around South America till recently.
我去南美洲旅行了一趟最近才回的
Are you still handling all the hemorrhoidectomies for Dad?
老爸的痔疮切除术还是你执刀的吗
Chip just joined Dad's practice after his surgical residency,
奇普外科实习完后也加入了老爸的诊所
following in the great man's footsteps.
紧紧跟随伟大父亲的脚步呢
So you get to cut into people?
所以你经常会拿刀切人咯
Awesome.
太酷了
He take you skiing yet?
他带你去滑过雪吗
Uh, no.
还没呢
My only talent involving snow is
我唯一跟雪扯得上关系的天赋就是
knowing how to shovel the walk
知道如何将过道上的雪铲除
without disturbing my father sleeping on it.
而不打扰到睡在雪窝里的我父亲
And Carl's pretty good at peeing in it as well.
而卡尔最拿手的就是在雪地里尿尿
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表