没有射到你妈脖子上
wasn't spooged on your mother's neck,
鄙人可是
but instead was guided by "Yours truly"
射到了她体内 才有了你
to get up inside of her to start the life of you.
所以 跟我说话要抱以感恩的心
So walk and talk with gratitude, son.
开个玩笑啦
I was just kidding.
好笑吧 一笑了之吧
Funny, huh? Laugh it off.
15分钟后出发 乔
15 minutes, Joe.
我们今天出去玩
It's excursion day!
还有15分钟
15 minutes!
我们15分钟后就出发
Van leaves in 15!
出去玩喽
Excursion day!
还有15分钟
15 minutes!
出去玩喽 出去玩
Excursion day! Excursion day!
还有15分...
15 minutes...
矮油 干这事提前打招呼哦
A little heads-up, guys.
15分钟后出发 克莱尔小姐
15 minutes, Miss Clare.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
开开车 约约会 购购物
Some driving, some appointments, some shopping.
"兴奋哦"
Oh, thrill a minute.
我不负责行程安排 克莱尔
I don't make the schedule, Clare,
我只负责开车
I just drive the van.
15分钟
15 minutes.
你敢再傻♥逼♥一点吗
You look ridiculous.
我带上工具来帮你收收尾
Thought I'd bring my tools by last-minute tweaks.
收你妈 打扰我睡觉了
You're tweaking my nap time.
两个小时后再来
Come back in two hours.
我正要去商店 你有什么要买♥♥的吗
I'm headed to the store. You got a grocery list?
我什么都不缺
I'm all set.
冰淇淋怎么样 零食呢
How about some ice cream? Snacks?
你到底想干嘛 弗兰克
What's the deal, Frank?
我洗心革面了 多蒂
The new me, Dottie.
我要助人排忧解难
Just trying to help out,
改变人生航向 弥补我的过失
change my course, make amends.
你加入戒酒互助协会了
You in AA now?
神啊 没有
Oh, God, no.
但我蛮喜欢那儿的
But I like everything about AA.
除了"禁止喝酒"那部分
Except the "No alcohol" part.
谢谢你为我修好马桶
Thanks for fixing my toilet.
客气啥 不想来瓶汽水么
Sure, I can't get you some pop?
弗兰克
Frank,
我们聊天这会工夫 我的心肌就在分解
my heart muscles are decomposing as we speak.
甘油三酯 酒精肝损伤并引起肝硬化的重要因素
你想让我的甘油三酯升高吗
You want to pump up my triglycerides?
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
给我买♥♥点多力多滋和胃溃疡药
I could use some Cool Ranch Doritos and some Zantac.
就像威士忌和淡饮料
Like whiskey and a chaser, eh?
拿好你的零钱包
Get your change purses out.
美国的一元店
第一站 美元树
First stop: Dollar Tree!
今晚 我会把你们的画带到养老院去
So, I'm bringing your drawings to the old folks tonight.
老人们很喜欢你们上周画的画
They loved your ones from last week.
这周的作业是 除了彩虹画什么都行
But this week's assignment is anything other than rainbows.
他们看彩虹已经看到吐了
They're sick of rainbows.
再吐 就会死掉
And when they get sick, they die.
菲奥娜2006
伊恩 给我拿个乳酪三明治上来
Hey, Ian, bring me up a cheese sandwich.
-切达乳酪 多放芥末 -好的
- Cheddar with a lot of mustard. - Got it.
告诉米奇 一条口香糖不见就要他好死
And tell Mickey if that one pack of gum goes missing, he's gone.
再告诉你的逗趣的哥们
Oh, and tell your good humor buddies
我正在监视他们的一举一动
that I'm keeping tabs on how many cases they're moving,
别跟我耍小聪明
so don't get cute.
东西多少我都有数
I know my inventory.
我们拿了六箱啤酒 琳达
All right, we're taking six cases of beer, Linda.
你俩快把东西放回去
You two can put that back,
不然老子让你们满地找牙
or I can crack your skulls on the pavement.
伊恩 还有这位"虐杀小队长"
Can you and, uh, "Sergeant Slaughter" over here
能过来搭把手搬几箱啤酒吗
help me out with some cases of pop?
没问题
Yep.
兄弟 想来点给力的么
Hey, you want me to get you some blow?
兴♥奋♥剂♥ 镇定剂 克他命什么的
Uppers? Downers? Special K?
谢了 米奇
Uh, you know, thanks, Mickey,
我们目前还是走保守路线
but, um, we're keeping it pretty old school--
什么啤酒啊 大♥麻♥卷 香烟之类的
you know, beer, joints, cigarettes, that kind of thing.
只卖♥♥给年满14岁的孩子
No one under 14.
放弃了很大一块市场啊
That's giving up a big market.
没办法 免得遭天谴
Keeps my conscience clean.
伊恩 你能让琳达再多进些火箭汽水吗
Hey, Ian, can you have Linda order some more of those rocket pops?
这玩意卖♥♥得很好
They're moving well.
还有 那几条几何定理再琢磨琢磨
And, um, keep it up with those geometry theorems, all right?
-咱明天再讨论 -没问题
- We'll hit 'em tomorrow. - Will do.
几何定理
Geometry theorems?
参军用得上吗
For the army?
射击学 迫击炮 炮弹轨道
Artilleries, mortars, bomb trajectories.
都得用到几何
It's all geometry.
开始看得云里雾里的 不过
I mean, it's confusing at first, but...
花些功夫仔细琢磨下 没什么学不会的
put in enough hours, you study hard, you can learn anything.
骗鬼去吧你
So not true.
付出可不一定有回报
Sometimes effort does not enhance ability.
想读书没人拦着你
Study if you must,
但如果读不出个名堂 还是放弃为妙
but if it don't stick, move on,
找些自己擅长的活计干
focus on something you're good at.
把这些记在多蒂·柯洛尼斯的账上
Put this on Dottie Coronis's account.
我们这儿不赊账 弗兰克
We don't have accounts, Frank.
我就是个跑腿的 省点钱都给菲奥娜了
I'm just the errand boy-- gave my last cash to Fiona.
多蒂快咽气了 你不是知道她住哪么
Dottie's dying-- you know where her house is.
19美元6美分
$19.06.
她快不行了 搞不好都撑不过下礼拜
She's in trouble. She's gonna die next week.
到时候你们再从她的遗产里扣不行吗
When that happens, take it out of her estate.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
再好好摸摸口袋怎么样
Why don't you check your pockets again.
说不定你刚才没摸到呢
Maybe you overlooked something.
你在这儿干活
You work here now?
还在试用期
Trial basis.
你猜怎么着 米奇
You know what, Mick?
还真被你...
You may... be...
说对了
Look at that.
这些应该够了吧
That should cover it.
出狱这几天你就尽情得瑟吧
Hey, have a great sabbatical from your incarceration.
你是想把这种"领导能力"带到军队去吗
That the kind of leadership you plan on bringing to the army?
昨晚的饥渴受好意思说我
Said last night's bottom.
随你 我喜欢做小受又不代表我是婊♥子♥
Whatever. Liking what I like don't make me a bitch.
能把空调打开吗
Can you turn on the AC, please?
已经开到最大了呢亲
It's on full-blast, hon.
好冷啊
I'm chilly.
药店到了 我有优♥惠♥券哦
CVS! I've got coupon packets.
谁想要啊
Who needs one?
克莱尔
Clare?
当纸巾用还差不多 谢了
Oh, chock-full of paper towels, thanks.
既然我们的行程你都不感兴趣
Why'd you even come on this excursion
干嘛还和我们一起出来
if you don't want to do any of the things we're doing?
总比我宅在屋里看《朱迪法官》
Well, beats watching Judge Judy
等着大脑萎缩要强得多
and waiting for my brain to collapse in on itself.
波本威士忌 凯特
Shot of maker's mark, Kate.
你我曾比翼双飞 有这么回事吧
You and I had a good thing once, didn't we?
没有
We did not.
我以前一直挺喜欢你的
I always liked you.
你那时候特逗
You were fun.
后来怎么了
What happened?
我戒酒了
I stopped drinking.
为什么
Why?
因为我总是在你身边醒来
I kept waking up next to you.
再给我来一杯
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表