is it... is it all right if I stay over tonight?
我 能在这过夜吗
Couldn't go 12 hours without seeing me, could ya?
待不了半天就想见我吗
I shot a duck!
我打到鸭子了
I shot a duck!
我打到鸭子了
That's no duck.
那不是鸭子
That's a bald eagle.
那是只秃鹰
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Morning, Steve.
早上好 史蒂夫
You know what, Debs? Let's make it official.
你知道吗 小黛 正式声明
No more Steve. From now on, it's Jimmy.
史蒂夫死了 从现在起 我是吉米
Okay. Cool.
好吧 不错
Really? Yup.
真的吗 没错
To Jimmy!
敬吉米
To Jimmy! Jimmy!
敬吉米 吉米
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
You know, I'm gonna call you Jimmy pillow drooler.
我要叫你"睡觉流口水吉米"
Shut the fuck up. I do not.
他妈的闭嘴 我才不流呢
No, I swear to God. This is you.
不 我对天发誓 像这样
What are you doing over there?
你干嘛呢
What's it look like? Plucking a bald eagle.
你觉得呢 在给秃鹰拔毛
What? Carl shot it in the yard.
什么 卡尔在院子里打到的
With what?
用什么打的
That's against the law. I already gave him a lecture.
那可是犯法的 我已经教育过他了
And took out the bullets.
子弹也都取出来了
It says there was a rerelease program in the Michigan peninsula.
新闻说在密歇根半岛有个放生项目
Let out ten bald eagles
放生了十只秃鹰
that had been raised in the Detroit Zoo into the wild.
都是由底特律动物园养大的
And one of them came to me last night.
其中一只昨晚飞到我这里了
You know, there is something on his leg.
它腿上有个东西
That's a tracking device.
那是追踪器
That way, they can monitor where it nests.
可以追踪它在哪搭窝
So, somebody knows that we have it?
这么说已经有人知道我们逮到它了
Probably.
有可能
Uh, it must have hurt, huh, buddy?
一定很疼吧 伙计
Got him on my first shot.
一枪命中
Says tampering with a bald eagle tracker is punishable by law.
网上说摘除秃鹰的追踪器是违法的
Problem solved.
解决了
Here, Carl, get rid of the evidence.
来 卡尔 把证据处理掉
Guess we can save this for the weekend.
那这个就留到周末吃吧
Why? What are we having for Thanksgiving?
为什么 那感恩节吃什么
No, no, no, no, no. No.
不不不不 不行
It's just like the pilgrims intended.
完全符合清教徒创立感恩节的初衷
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Stop it.
别
I'm not in the mood.
我没心情
You're always in the mood.
怎么会呢
How about a little Handy J?
你只管"出手"怎么样
You don't have to do anything.
不用你劳神
I'll do all the work.
我自己全部搞定
That's a girl.
真是个好姑娘
Moni, you got to squeeze a little.
莫妮 你得握紧点
Time for you to go back on your meds, huh?
你又得吃药了是吧
Okay.
好
I'll get you some.
我去给你拿
When should we tell Ian?
什么时候告诉伊恩
Tell him what?
告诉他什么
About us?
我们的事啊
Get the hell out!
给我滚出去
What, are you Gallagher hopping, Mandy?
你怎么净搞加拉格家的人 曼迪
Dad said you had to knock before you came in.
老爸不是跟你们说过进来之前先敲门吗
Need someone to do a beer run.
需要人载我们去买啤酒
Yeah, just cause you two retards have DUIs
你们两个傻逼有酒驾记录
don't make me your personal chauffeur.
别想让我给你们当司机
No, I'll do it. Yeah, cool.
不 我来吧 好
Yeah. Thanks.
没事 谢谢
We can go get breakfast burritos
然后我们可以在胡安的餐车上
at Juan's truck after.
买玉米饼当早餐
I didn't know you could do that with a turkey baster.
没想到滴油管也可以做
Oh, honey...
亲爱的
Frank. Sheila.
弗兰克 希拉
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
I came by to wish you... happy Thanksgiving!
我来祝你 感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving, Frank.
感恩节快乐 弗兰克
What the hell is he doing here?
他在这干什么
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Oh, Sheils.
小希
I... I really didn't want to have to tell you this.
我真的不想告诉你
What? That Monica's back?
什么 莫妮卡回家的事
You heard about that?
你听说了
Yes.
是的
Are you... are you mad?
你生气吗
I'm not, actually.
我不生气
Yeah, Mom fucked my ex.
是啊 我妈和我前男友睡了
You slept with Lip?
你跟利普睡了
Oh, God, no. It was me.
不 不是 是我
You slept with him? Yes.
你和他睡了 是的
Yes, I did.
没错
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Sheila!
希拉
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这么对我
My heart it's broken.
我的心 都碎了
I'm probably gonna go through a lot of depression over this.
我可能要抑郁好一阵子了
Oh, God. Could use some antidepressants.
天啊 得吃点抗抑郁药
Lithium, if you've got it?
锂 有吗
All right, okay, Frank. God!
好的 弗兰克 天啊
Frank, please don't be upset with Sheila.
弗兰克 别生希拉的气
It's my fault.
都是我的错
Shit! Fuck! Cock!
操 操 操
Did I just piss myself?
我是不是尿裤子了
It's the baby.
你要生了
Honey, you're gonna have the baby!
宝贝 你就要生了
I'll go get your suitcase. Oh, my God!
我去拿你的行李 我的天呀
I'm gonna be a grandma.
我要当外婆了
Yeah, I know. This is exciting!
我知道 我太高兴了
Honey, do you want to sitdown.
宝贝儿 你先坐下
I got your suitcase! I got your suitcase!
行李拿好了 行李拿好了
Okay, okay. Get it in there.
好了 好了 快过去
I don't know. I don't know.
不知道 不知道
I must change your pants first, my sweetie.
我得先给你换条裤子 亲爱的
Somebody get some towels or something.
谁去拿条毛巾什么的
Do you wanna change your pants?
你想换裤子吗
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来
Want anything? Too bad.
你要点什么吗 不要算了
What should we do this weekends?
这周末干点什么好呢
Karen's actually having the baby tomorrow. So...
凯伦明天要生孩子 所以
What time?
几点
Want to see a movie after?
完事后想去看电影吗
I guess?
大概可以吧
Okay, cool.
那好
Mandy, come on. Your brothers are right there.
曼迪 别闹 你兄弟就在那边
I'll be fast.
我会尽快的
Seriously. They're, like, 20 feet away. Come on.
说真的 他们就在20英尺远的地方
What the fuck?!
搞什么
Open the fucking register! Let's go! Let's go!
快把收银机打开 快点快点
Mandy, I thought you said they were getting beer.
曼迪 你不是说他们要买啤酒吗
A euphemism.
那是委婉的说法
Come on, old man! Let's go! Pick it all up!
快点 老东西 快点掏干净
Jesus!
老天啊
Shit!
我操
Where the hell are you going?!
你要去哪
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表