Coming back here.
敢回来这里
I brought you something.
给你带了点儿东西
I don't take bribes.
我不收贿赂
Dude, you're living in one.
老兄 你的窝就是个贿赂
Think of this as a donation.
就当是捐款好吧
Policeman's ball.
警察赞助金
Tsunami relief.
海啸慰藉金
End autism now.
别自闭了
It's your choice.
你怎么说都行
Motherfucker.
妈逼的
Who the hell let you back in the country?
哪个家伙把你放回国内的
They were patting down a 90 year old's diaper,
趁着海关正检查一个90岁的老骨头
and I slipped by.
我趁机溜进来的
Where the hell have you been?
你去哪儿鬼混了
Brazil.
巴西
You get the works or just a tummy tuck?
是去做大整容 或只是割掉腹部赘肉
Just a dick reduction, still too big.
只是做个阴茎缩小术 依然太大了
Okay. I see that Tony's got a live in, huh?
我见托尼现在跟人同居了呢
Yeah. Second one this summer.
是啊 今夏换的第二个妞了
What do you want with Tony?
你找托尼干什么
Just family stuff.
家事罢了
Business, you know.
生意 你懂的
No, I don't know.
不 我不懂
What kind of business?
什么生意呀
Morning.
早上好
Lip, where you been all night? Grammy showed up.
利普 昨晚你上哪儿去了 奶奶来了
What, Joliet Grammy? She tunnel out?
什么 茱丽叶奶奶吗 她被放出来了
Medical furlough.
医疗假释
Hey, good luck. Yeah.
祝你好运啦 好
Grammy?
奶奶
Frank's mom.
弗兰克的老妈
Ran a slew of meth labs till one exploded,
搞了一堆冰毒制造室 直到其中一间爆炸
killing two college kids she'd recruited.
炸死了两个她雇用的大学生
I see that, uh, Tony's got a live in, huh?
我见到 托尼找了个同居女友
Seems so.
好像是吧
Yeah, they're redecorating.
是啊 他们在重新整修屋子
A little China cup. Laotian, I think.
一个中国小妞 老挝人 我觉得
Yeah, see, I can never tell the difference between the two.
是吧 你看 我永远都分不清那二者有何区别
We should get together, have lunch, just...
我们该出去聚聚 吃顿午餐...
catch up.
叙叙旧
I'm seeing someone.
我有对象了
So am I.
我也是
Imported or domestic?
"进口的"还是"国产的"
Import.
进口的
Hey, we could bring them, a double date.
我们可以带上伴侣 来个四人约会
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
你给我看看你的 我也给你看看我的
I've already told her all about you.
我已经跟她说过你了
No, you haven't.
不 你没有
Well, I mean, a bit about you.
我的意思是 说了一点儿
You know, I I'm sure that I have mentioned your name.
我确定 至少我有提过你的名字
Oh, come on, don't freeze.
拜托 别死机
Please, don't freeze.
求求你 别死机啊
Jesus, we had better gear than this piece of crap in prison.
老天 监狱里的电脑都比这破烂靠谱
Okay, we're good.
好了 找到了
Dr. Noah Pitts.
诺亚·皮茨医生
The Pitts Center for Cosmetic Surgery.
皮茨整形美容中心
Doctor, huh?
"医生"呢
Well, he always did know his drugs.
不过他的确对"药"很有研究
Same macroeconomic headwinds, right?
一样的宏观经济逆风 对不对
So, how did they do
那么它们怎么实现
a $3 billion payback?
三十亿美金的回报呢
These investment banks,
那些投资银行
we bail the fuckers out,
我们拯救它们于困境
they don't loan a dime.
它们却一分贷款也不给办
Just just nod your head if any of this is getting through to you.
如果你有听懂任何东西 点点头好吗
You know what? Forget all of this, all you got to do
算了 把我刚才说的都忘了吧 你只要
is wear a suit, yes, and say "net, net"
穿件西装 然后说"净赚 净赚"
and "economic indicators." Say it a lot.
和"经济指标" 一直说
Jesus. They let you out?
老天爷 他们把你放出来啦
Yeah. They let me out.
是啊 把我放出来了
Surprised to see you, Peg.
见到你真是个惊喜 佩吉
Thought you were doing 20 to life.
以为你要蹲至少20年呢
Tricked them into thinking I was dying.
我装作就快要一命呜呼了
So they let me out early.
所以就被提前释放了
Gin neat.
来杯纯杜松子酒
And something sweet for the kid.
给小鬼也来杯饮料
Thanks for the push.
谢谢你推我来这
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I'm conducting the Chicago Symphony.
我来指挥芝加哥交响乐团
Frankie, what do you think I'm doing?
弗兰克 你以为我是来干什么的
Now, buy your mother a drink
现在 给你老母买杯酒
and pretend like you're glad to see me.
假装你很高兴见到她
Oh, Jesus.
哦 老天啊
What's up with you and Ian?
你跟伊恩怎么了
Did he say something about Karen?
他拿凯伦说事儿了吗
She's married.
她已经结婚了
You're skipping the wedding reception, I hope?
婚礼招待会你不会去吧 是吗
Wasn't invited.
我没收到请帖
She moved on.
她已经向前看了
Hope you see the irony
希望你自己知道
in you giving relationship advice.
由你来给情感建议是多讽刺
Grammy staying?
奶奶要住下吗
You want to tell her to leave?
你要叫她走吗
Guess we'd better steal
我猜我们得去学校
some fire extinguishers from the school, then.
偷几个灭火器备用了
Make it right with Ian.
将你和伊恩的矛盾处理好
You two are my rocks.
你们是我的后盾
I can't do it without you.
没了你们可不行
One more.
再来一杯
That bastard Noah dropped a dime on me.
是诺亚那混蛋把我供出去的
No, he didn't.
不 他没有
Then how'd the cops know about the meth lab?
那条子们怎么知道冰毒实验室的事
I don't know the explosion?
我不知道 因为那次爆炸
We're going to take a little road trip
我们要来趟公路旅行
to see my old friend Pitts.
去见见我的老友皮茨
You bring your car around tomorrow,
明天把你的车备好
AM sharp.
早上6点整 6:00
I don't have a car.
我没车
Christ, you're pathetic.
老天 你真是太可悲了
You bed wetting excuse for a son.
可悲得都该尿床了
Can I borrow your truck?
借你的卡车一用行不行
Not a chance. It's for me.
没门 是我要借
I need to see a doctor.
我要去看医生
Take the bus.
乘公交吧
Jesus. Don't worry.
老天 别担心
We'll bring it back with a full tank.
还车的时候会给你加满油的
A double date? I know.
四人约会 我明白
You gonna go?
你想去吗
Ah, sending a signal.
借此传递信息
Yeah, what's that?
是吗 什么信息
I still want to sit on your face.
"我依然想要跟你上床"
So you wouldn't go?
所以换了是你 不会去吗
Hell, yeah, I'd go.
我是一定会去的
I got to see what the new bitch looks like.
可得瞧瞧那新女友长什么样
Who you gonna take? Adam, I guess.
你想带谁去 亚当吧
Oh, really? The Boy Scout?
真的吗 那个男童军吗
Richard? Ugh!
理查德 别
The old guy from the wedding? No.
婚礼上的老男人 免了吧
Steve's new girl is hot? Probably.
史蒂夫的新女友性感吗 应该吧
You're going to look like easy pickings for something on the side.
你只会显得很轻贱 十分容易上
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表