Didn't want anyone to be able to track me down if things went south.
万一事情败露 我不希望被人追查到
It didn't have anything to do with you.
完全和你没有关系
I want to meet your family.
我想见你的家人
Oh, no, you don't.
你不会想见他们的
Yes, I do.
我想
They're miserable people.
他们是帮混蛋
Nasty, egomaniacal shit heads.
卑鄙 自私又白痴
All of them?
全都是吗
Yeah, Mom's okay when she's knocked back enough Chardonnay.
对 但我妈没喝多的时候还行
How many of you are there?
你家几口人
Uh, Mom, Dad shit head superstar.
我妈 我爸 白痴一号
Older brother Chip
我老哥奇普
shit head superstar in training.
白痴二号
Can't wait to meet them.
我都等不及要见他们了
You're going to be disappointed.
你会失望的
Wouldn't be the first time someone's disappointed me.
我又不是没失望过
Okay.
好吧
You look beautiful.
你真美
Liar.
骗人
So, you getting okay care here?
他们把你照顾得好吗
Good drugs?
药怎么样
You need anything?
需要点什么吗
Uh, cigarettes, shampoo, hacksaw?
香烟 洗发水还是钢锯
Clothes. Mine are a mess.
送点衣服来吧 我的衣服都一团糟
I'll bring by some stuff.
我一会儿就送过来
I really screwed up Thanksgiving.
我把感恩节搞砸了
No, it was no big deal.
才不是 没关系的
The kids?
孩子们呢
I must have scared the shit out of them.
我肯定把他们吓坏了吧
They're good.
他们没事
We, uh, talked it out last night,
我们昨晚聊过了
and I tucked them in, they're fine today.
我照顾他们睡觉 今天都没事了
You didn't tuck them in.
你才不会照顾他们睡觉
I read books to them, the little ones, anyway.
我给他们讲睡前故事 只给那几个小的
You'll be out soon. You'll see for yourself.
你马上就出去了 回家自己看
Not soon.
不会马上
72 hours.
72个小时
You already got 15 under your belt.
已经过了15个小时了
I signed myself in for 60 more days. Voluntary commitment.
我已决定多留下来60天 签了自愿承诺书
Well, tell them you changed your mind.
那就告诉他们你改变主意了
I can't.
不行
That's part of the deal.
不能反悔
Frank, I got to get myself normal.
弗兰克 我必须让自己恢复正常
I can't keep doing this to them.
不能再这么对他们了
You're just a little blue.
你不过是有点小抑郁罢了
It happens to everyone every now and again.
每个人都偶尔会小抑郁的
I can take care of you at home.
我能在家照顾你
No, you can't. I love you.
不 你不能 我爱你
You belong with us.
你应该和我们一起
I'm...
我
I'm where I need to be, okay?
我必须留在这儿
I got to go.
我得走了
I got group.
回我的小组
Can I borrow a cup of cocaine?
给我来杯可卡因吧
All out. Coffee?
喝完了 咖啡行吗
How are the little ones this morning?
那几个小的怎么样了
After seeing their mother slit her wrists?
亲眼看到自己母亲割腕之后
Traumatized.
吓出阴影了
Has to be support groups for kids who've seen shit like that.
应该给有类似经历的孩子成立一个互助小组
Yeah, in maximum security prisons
是啊 最高警戒的监狱里就有
after they've mowed down half their classmates.
等他们杀了半个班的同学之后就能加入了
You let Steve spend the night?
你让史蒂夫在这儿过夜了
You mean Jimmy?
你是说吉米吗
Fuck that, I'm calling him Steve.
去他妈的 我就叫他史蒂夫
I sent him out on a quest.
我让他去办件事去了
Mm! Making him re win the heart of the virgin?
想让他重获美人芳心吗
Christ, V, i can't let him back into this madness.
小维 我不能让他重新卷入我们家的混乱
Isn't that his choice?
不是他自愿的吗
Well, he thinks he wants it now,
他现在是愿意
but just wait a year or two.
但是过个一两年
When I have one in the oven
等我挺着大着肚子
and Frank throws up in our bed in the middle of the night
弗兰克半夜醉醺醺地回来吐在我们床上
or Monica tries to hang herself in a closet with an old shoelace.
或者莫妮卡想在柜子里用鞋带上吊
He's a big boy, he can make his own decisions.
他是个成年人 能够自己做决定
Hey, Carl.
早 卡尔
Sleep okay?
睡得好吗
What do you think?
你说呢
You hungry?
你饿吗
Let me make you a sandwich. Okay.
我给你做个三明治吧 好啊
Disability check doesn't come for another week, Frank.
弗兰克 残障补助支票下周才有呢
I went to visit your mother in the hospital this morning.
我今早去医院看你妈了
We have to get her out of there.
我们得把她弄出来
Best place for her.
她在那最好
She's fragile. She's broken.
她很脆弱 她有病
They want to make her normal.
他们想把她变得跟常人一样
They want to help her.
他们在帮她
By which they mean
他们是想把她变成
average, boring, medicated, a Stepford Monica.
平庸 无聊 服药的莫妮卡
She tried to kill herself last night;
她昨晚还试图自杀呢
boring would be a blessing.
无聊算是好的了
They perform lobotomies now.
他们会做前脑叶白质切除术的
No, they don't.
他们不会的
Shock treatment? No.
电击治疗 也不会
Actually, I think they do. Princess Leia did it.
其实这个有 莱娅公主[星战]就做过
volts of electricity
十万伏特的电压 100,000
zapped into her skull!
将会被射进她脑袋里
Draws so much power, it takes out entire city blocks.
功率消耗太多 整个街区都会没电的
When our lights dim,
我们家灯暗下来的时候
some poor fucker's getting his brains fried.
就说明有人脑子在被烧呢
Don't listen to him, Carl. Eat your breakfast.
别听他的 卡尔 快吃早饭
What's a lobotomy?
前脑叶白质切除术是什么
They jam a screwdriver into your head
他们把一把螺丝刀塞进你脑袋里
and scramble your brains.
搅合你的脑子
No, they don't. Jesus, Frank.
才不是这样 弗兰克 行了吧你
Yeah, they do!
就是这样
They're gonna put Mom back on her meds.
他们会让妈妈继续服药
They're gonna make her better.
他们会让她好起来
She's not better on her meds.
服药才不会让她好起来
She's a zombie.
她会变成一具行尸走肉
She gives up everything she loves in life.
放弃生命中所有爱的东西
Yeah, like what? Drugs, alcohol, you?
比如什么 大麻 酒精 你
Us.
我们
I'm gonna bust her out of there
我要把她从那里救出来
before they steal what makes Monica Monica.
否则他们就会把莫妮卡改造成另一个人
Are you with me?
你要加入吗
Leave her alone, Frank.
别去打扰她 弗兰克
She needs a chance to get well.
她需要一个好转的机会
Somebody can steal what makes you you?
人是可以被改造的吗
No. Carl?
不会 卡尔
He's not helping you, either.
他也不会去帮你的
Can I bring my Mac 10 pistol?
我能带上我的Mac10冲锋手枪吗
Leave him out of this. The pistol's going back to the cops.
别把他卷进来 你赶紧把枪还给警察去
Where's your sister?
你妹妹呢
Shower.
在洗澡
Leave Debbie alone, Frank! No.
别找黛比 弗兰克 不行
Monica will be better when she comes out of the hospital, Carl.
等莫妮卡出院了就会好多了 卡尔
I passed.
我通过了
The GED I passed.
同等学历证书考试 我通过了
Daddy!
爸
Daddy, you're supposed to knock!
爸 你应该先敲门的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表