I was only out there for 45 minutes!
我们留着孩子当抵押
We'll keep the kid. Yeah, as collateral.
你去把我的钱拿来
Come back with my fucking money,
我再把孩子给你
You get the kid.
我会给你钱的
I-I-I'll bring you your money,
但你不能把孩子留下
But you can't keep the kid.
你不能把利亚姆留下
You can't keep Liam.
我能给你钱 能想出办法的
I'll get you your money-- we can work this out.
-办法已经有了 -不不不 你不能
- Oh, we just did. - No, no, no, no, no, absolutely you can't...
点火 把他弄起来
Light it up, get him up.
好 好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
你留着利亚姆
Keep Liam.
滚吧
Get up out of here.
我会回来的 我保证
I'll be back, buddy, I promise you.
不好意思 失陪了
Well... Excuse me. I gotta go.
嘎嘎 阿黛尔 中野律纪
Hey. Gaga, Adele, Rikki,
詹妮弗·洛佩兹 妮琪·米娜
J.Lo, Nicki Minaj.
再来点麦克斯韦的
Even threw in some old Maxwell.
保证让她欲求不满 欲罢不能
My guaranteed clitoris-moistening aphrodisiac music mix.
希望是
I hope so.
她唯一想做就是和我讨论湖畔诗人
All she ever wants to do is discuss the lake poets.
还有 谁是布鲁诺·马尔斯
And who the fuck is Bruno Mars?
没准是时候放弃22岁年轻学生
May be time to give up on the 22-year-old grad students,
开始泡和你同龄的人了
Start banging in your own decade.
我就是为了这些年轻学生
22-year-old grad students
才当老师的
is the reason I got into teaching.
现在回头已经晚了
I'm too old to start over now.
你搞到我要的SIM板了吗
Hey, you got my sim board?
这呢
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
对六尺高的大♥麻♥树感兴趣吗
Hey, any interest in purchasing a six- foot-tall pot plant?
女孩子喜欢有好大♥麻♥的老男人
Chicks love an old dude with great weed.
多少钱
Yeah, how much?
-几千块吧 -这么贵
- Uh, a couple grand. - Pricey.
质量好啊
It's primo stuff.
这玩意到底是什么
What the hell is that anyway?
警♥察♥定位仪
It's a cop locator.
装在GPS定位仪上
Rigging up a gps system
通过使用警♥察♥的频率转换成坐标
That uses police frequencies for coordinates.
来告诉我警♥察♥的位置
Shows me where all the cops are
任何时间 任何地点
in a given area at any given time.
这合法吗
Is that even legal?
怎么 确保我们的社区跟警♥察♥
What, trying to make sure our community is receiving
享有同样的讯息犯法吗
its fair share of law enforcement resources?
-何尝不可 -我有个饭局 先走了
- Why not? - Listen, I-I got a lunch date, I got to go.
跟谁 佩卓斯上将吗
Oh, with who, David Petraeus?
不 我得到了国防部的许可
No, I landed a department of defense grant.
关于微型无人侦察机器人原型设计的
Micro-robotics surveillance drone prototypes.
-真的 -是的 谁知道能成不
- Yeah? - Yeah, well, who knows if it'll work, but it'll put
不过好歹能拿到点政♥府♥的拨款
some government-issued pork in my pocket.
怎么 不打算参一脚吗
Listen, why don't you help us with it?
那样我就可以帮你争取
I could probably wrangle you
一些汇编工程或是物理学的学分了
some ap engineering or physics credits.
谢了 不劳费心
Ah, no, thanks.
怎么炸死阿富汗牧羊人这种事
You're gonna have to figure out how to blow up
-你还是自己想吧 -好吧
- Afghan shepherds all on your own. - All right.
你在干嘛啊
What are you doing?
用加拉格家族的方式赚点夏日零花钱
Making a little easy summer moola the Gallagher way.
-利亚姆在哪 -在车里
- Where's Liam? - In the car.
你压根儿就没车
You don't have a car.
朋友的车
A friend's car.
你开窗户了吗
You crack a window?
车还启动着 好让空调开着
Left the engine running for the ac.
你竟把一个幼童丢在一辆车里
You left a toddler in a running car
还是咱们这么烂的社区
in this neighborhood?
那是小儿泻药么
That baby laxative?
我的小儿啊 这是弗兰克医生
This, my young progeny,
神奇的趣味
is Dr. Frank's magic moneymaking
-赚钱粉末 -牛至叶吗
- fun dust. - Oregano?
这是愚人之金
Fool's gold.
也是我夏至时 东方不败之取款机
My I've-never-seen-it-fail summer solstice ATM.
或许我们可以跟电力公♥司♥谈谈
Hey, maybe we can talk the electric company
先付头期款
into taking a down payment,
分期付款之类的
You know, payment plan kind of deal.
停下 有生意
Oh, watch, customers.
-需要些什么 -我要一瓶西瓜汽水
- Hey, what's going on? - Uh, can I get a watermelon bob-pop,
泡泡堂果味冰霜卷 还有条松脆巧克力
bubble gum snow cone, and a chocolate crunch?
-有散烟吗 -万宝路的 一支一块
- You still selling loosies? - Uh, yeah, marlboro lights-- buck apiece.
-要什么 犄角娃 -柠檬莱姆酒
- What can I get you, champ? - Lemon-lime shot,
巧克力饼干棒 还有瓶莫尔森啤酒
Chocolate chip cookie bar, and a Molson's.
莫尔森啤酒
Molson's?
我们这美国啤酒都是卖♥♥给小屁孩的
We sell American beer here to children of age.
到十六岁就回来买♥♥百威淡啤吧
Come back for a Bud light when you're 16.
两条冻士力架
Two frozen Snickers,
一包比尔坚果 一对大♥麻♥卷烟
A bag of Beer Nuts, and a couple of joints.
到十四了吗 身份证呢
You 14? Got id?
-出生日期 -九七年六月三日
- What's your birthday? - June 3, 1997.
算了 拿去
Okay. There you go.
少年棒球联赛还能像去年那样下注吗
Hey. You taking Little League book like you did last year?
-当然 选哪支队 -马林鱼队
- Absolutely, what do you want? - Marlins.
U10还是U12
U10 or U12?
U10十五块
U10 for $15.
你不担心拉托科维奇吗
You're not worried about that Ratkovich?
昨天那熊孩子掷了七十二个球
Kid threw 72 pitches yesterday.
不担心 他是多米尼加人
Nah. He's Dominican.
利普 雷达上有情况吗
Hey, Lip, anything on this radar?
没 最近的条子分队
Nope. Closest unit
是在儿童游乐场的步行巡警
is a foot patrol over by the play structure.
抱歉我迟到了 不小心睡过头了
Sorry I'm late. I slept through my alarm.
我路过你家 在门口呆了会
Yeah, I came by last night, waited around for a while.
我凌晨四点才回家
Well, I didn't get in till 4:00 a.M.
-新男友 -朱迪
- New guy? - Jody.
他很不错
He's nice.
我也不清楚 昨天我们聊了聊音乐
I don't know. We got to talking about music yesterday,
他给我听了一些从没听过的乐队的歌♥
and he showed me a bunch of bands I've never heard of.
其中 我最爱的叫做枪炮玫瑰
My favorite was called Guns N' Roses.
枪炮玫瑰
Guns N' Roses?
朱迪今年贵庚啊
How old is jody?
大概三十七吧
Uh, 37, I think.
他在公园铺了张毯子
You know, he laid out a blanket in the park,
我们一起听着他的iPod
and we listened to his iPod,
然后相枕入眠
and fell asleep in each others' arms.
干得爽不
Wow. Sex any good?
没做 这纯粹是
No sex. It's a part
嗜性匿名者互诫协会的活动
of this whole sex addicts anonymous thing.
好吧 但你还是个青少年
Right, but you're a teenager. I mean, all teenagers
所有的青少年们都嗜性成瘾啊
are sex addicts.
可是我十一岁起就开始发♥生♥关♥系♥了
Yeah, but I've been having sex since I was 11.
我也不知道 朱迪跟我不不想让性
I don't know. Jody and I don't want the physical
把事情变得复杂
to complicate things for us.
可是我俩 还可以复杂 对吧
Yeah, but we can still get, uh, complicated, right?
没问题啊
Sure, I guess.
噢 糟糕
Oh, shit.
有巡警 九点钟方向 两百码接近中
Uh, foot patrol, nine o'clock. 200 yards and closing.
从没听过枪炮玫瑰吗
Never heard of Guns N' Roses?
《欢迎来到丛林》
"Welcome to the Jungle"?
小鬼
Hey, kid?
你妹的别找我 弗兰克
Not a fucking chance, Frank.
去年你还欠顿揍吧
Still owe you a beating from last year.
你们要... 噢
Hey, you get... Oh.
姑娘们
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表