Oh, with the village idiot?
和那个乡巴佬白痴在一起就好吗
Quiet and nice doesn't make him an idiot.
温和友善并不代表他是白痴
At least I know he'll be here.
最起码他能做到不离不弃
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
South side forever?
你甘愿永远窝在南区这个鬼地方吗
I wouldn't bail.
我不会临阵脱逃的
I'm not my dad.
我和我爸不一样
Get out. You hear me?
出去 你听见我说的了吗
I'm not my fucking dad!
我和我那操蛋老爸不一样
Everything cool?
没事吧
Fine.
行
Enjoy your life of monosyllables and knock knock jokes.
享受只有单音节和低智商笑话的生活吧
At least I know his dad won't fuck me.
最起码他爸爸不会操我
Don't underestimate yourself.
别低估你自己的潜力啊
I'm sure it'll be his turn at some point.
我相信总有一天会轮到他的
Money up front, no rough stuff.
先付钱 再上床 不包性虐项目
You here for Bev?
你是来找贝芙的吗
Your brother.
找你哥哥
Some army dude's here for you.
一个军装男来找你
Exemplary salute.
敬礼很标准啊
Cadet colonel Gallagher, junior ROTC.
预备役军官学校 团长加拉格
Colonel McNally, department of defense.
国防部 麦克奈利上校
You Lip's brother? Ian.
你是利普的弟弟 伊恩
He mentioned you were taking an interest,
他跟我提过您可能会感兴趣
but didn't say you were stopping by.
可没说您会亲自上门造访
Oh, I hope that's okay. Yes, sir.
希望不是很唐突 绝对没有
Silver star. Iraq?
银星勋章 伊拉克吗
Afghanistan.
阿富汗
I got sand in parts of my body I still can't get out.
至今还有子弹片在身体里取不出来
Listen, this is a west point application.
听着 这是一份西点军校的申请材料
I wanted to deliver it personally.
我想亲自送过来
It's been a goal for a long time.
梦寐以求的心愿
Well, if I have anything to say about it, he'll reach it.
要我说 他会实现这夙愿的
Big future, your brother.
你哥哥前途无量啊
The nature of combat's changing.
战争形式已经变了
We need all the creative thinkers we can get.
我们亟需各方面的人才
Is Lip home?
利普在家吗
No.
不在
You'll make sure he gets that?
你确保能转交给他吗
Yes, sir.
没问题 长官
Thanks.
谢谢
I knew you didn't go to Princeton.
我知道你不是普林斯顿大学的学生
You don't do $500 million worth of business a year
我每年的生意额达到5亿
without being able to read people.
如果看人不准怎么可能做到
I must admit, though, I was curious to see
不过我承认 我确实很好奇
how long you'd be able to keep the whole thing going.
你能把假象维持多久
Where should I tell the driver you live?
我该跟司机说把你送到哪儿呢
South side.
南区
Help me look like you?
能帮我打扮成你吗
Two things Fiona says are a waste of money: makeup and bras.
菲奥娜说化妆品和胸罩都是骗人钱的
Yeah, well, if I believed everything my older siblings told me,
是吗 如果我听信我哥和我姐的每句话
I'd still think I was a botched abortion.
我到现在还相信自己是堕胎失败才生下的呢
You have great eyes.
你的眼睛真漂亮
Thanks, but eyes don't stop a teenage boy.
谢谢 可是留不住少年的心啊
I need boobs or some junk in the trunk, you know?
我需要丰乳肥臀才行 你明白吗
How old are you? 11.
你多大了 11岁
If I were Jewish, I'd be a woman next year.
如果我是犹太人的话 明年就能成为真正的女人了
Why the rush?
何必这么着急呢
You sound just like my sister.
你的语气和我姐姐一模一样
Yeah, well, there's plenty of time to be disappointed by men.
以后有的是时间让男人们来伤你的心
Why does everyone else get to grow up but me?
为什么别人都在长大而我却止步不前呢
One day you'll look back
当你以后回首这一切时
and wish it didn't happen so fast.
你会希望时光不要这样走得那样快
Trust me.
相信我
There.
看看吧
This'll get his attention?
这样就能吸引到他了吗
If it doesn't, he's not worth it.
如果这样都不行的话 那他也不值得你喜欢
Who's your friend?
这位姑娘是谁啊
...65, 66,
65 66
67, 68...
67 68
Went to karen's.
我刚刚去凯伦家了
Tried to step up.
想承担起责任来
She told me to fuck off. 73,
可是她要我滚远点 73
You believe that? 74,
你说扯不扯蛋 74
75, 76,
75 76
77, 78...
77 78
Rather play house with keanu.
她居然情愿和那个傻逼在一起过家家
81, 82...
81 82
You hear what I said?
你听见我说什么了没
How many push ups can you do?
你能做多少个俯卧撑
What, right now, stoned?
现在吗 趁我抽嗨了的情况下吗
Your best day.
你的最好成绩
I don't know. Uh, five, six.
不知道 五 六个吧
How many miles?
你能跑多少英里
Depends. Who's chasing me?
看情况 得看谁在后面追我了
I can do 100 push ups at a time,
我一次能做100个俯卧撑
run a six minute mile
跑一英里只需要6分钟
And hit a freckle from 200 yards with an M 16.
用M 16从200码之外准确地击中一个点
Dude, you need this more than I do.
伙计 你比我更需要这玩意儿
Know what it means to have a war hero
你知道一个战争英雄愿意将你推荐到
recommend you for west point?
西点军校意味着什么吗
I told you, I'm working that angle.
我跟你说过了 我在朝这个方向努力
It takes time. No need.
只是还需要点时间 不用了
It worked.
你的努力已见成效
What, McNally brought this for you?
是麦克奈利把这个给你的吗
Not me.
不是给我的
Congratulations.
恭喜你了
Look, I didn't have a chance to mention you yet, all right?
我一直都没找到合适的时机向他提起你
It's a misunderstanding.
纯粹是个误会
I'll find him tomorrow.
我明天就去找他解释清楚
Don't worry about it.
不劳您操心了
What, you're really gonna be a baby about this?
你真的要在这件事情上这么孩子气吗
You're the only reason
我全是为了你
I was even hanging out with that water boarder McNally.
才会成天和那个麦克奈利混在一起
I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
Oh, well, you should have told me that
是吗 那你该早点告诉我啊
before I spent my summer trying to explain
别害我把整个暑假都浪费在帮你补习
fucking trigonometry.
妈逼的三角法
All right, I didn't even want you to do this!
我压根都不想让你去上什么破军校
I'll do it on my own now, okay?
我现在完全靠自己 行吗
You can't do shit on your own.
你自己绝对搞不定
Fuck you, Lip.
你去死吧 利普
You can get back to your whore
你滚回那个婊子身边吧
who can't be sure if her kid is your son or your brother.
她肚子里怀的 不知道是你儿子还是你弟弟呢
I'll make West Point on my own.
我会靠自己考上西点军校的
I don't need you.
我不需要你的帮助
Just got the babies to sleep.
我刚刚才把孩子们哄睡着了
I shouted for 20 minutes before Malik heard me.
我喊了足足20分钟马利克才听到
You let that girl go out on a date with a boy
你让那姑娘跟那小子出去约会啊
who knows how to pick handcuffs?
他唯一的长处就是会撬开手铐
Your mom let you go out with me.
当初你妈妈同意你跟我约会了
We turned out okay. I think.
瞧我们也还不错呀 至少我觉得是
If you didn't know how to read,
如果你不识字的话
how did you get your driver's license?
你当初是怎么考到驾照的呢
They give those to anybody.
他们随便发放驾照的
Our taxes? Lip.
我们的税谁做的 利普
Cards on my birthday? Debbie.
我的生日贺卡 黛比写的
Explains why the "I"s were dotted with hearts.
难怪每个"我"上面的小点都是心形的呢
Look, I can read, all right?
我是识一些字的 好吗
It's just I had trouble with it my entire life.
我只是在阅读方面一直都存在障碍
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表