-熊妈妈 -什么
- You're a mama bear. - What?
你保护艾瑟儿宝宝母爱泛滥时就像熊妈妈
You're turning into a mama bear with your little baby Ethel cub.
滚吧你
Shut up.
-我的熊妈妈 -闭嘴吧你
- My mama bear. - Shut it down.
我亲爱的熊妈妈
My little mama bear.
假如你是十二岁的小姑娘
So, you're kind of like a 12-year-old girl.
今晚在黛比的派对上你想看什么片子呢
Which flick do you think we should watch tonight at Deb's party?
《猛鬼街》怎么样
Nightmare On Elm Street.
翻拍版 还是惊悚得一逼
Remake-- still scary as shit.
凯伦一早起床梳妆洗漱 没拉窗帘
Karen got ready for work with the drapes open,
爽♥死♥我♥了♥
which was awesome.
路上她停下买♥♥了包烟
Then she stopped for some cigarettes
然后就去电影院上班了
and then she went straight to work at the movies.
你可以晚点去
Be there till late.
最后一场电影一点散场
Last show gets out at, like, 1:00,
还要打扫卫生什么的
plus clean-up.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
你现在让卡尔盯她的梢了吗
You got Carl following her around now?
真不敢相信你还惦记这凯伦
I can't believe you're still cock-blocking Karen.
我也没办法
She has no cock. How am I blocking it?
放弃吧 伙计
Let it go, man.
你想怎么样
What do you want,
娶了她 和她白头偕老吗
Huh, you want to marry her, be with her forever?
听着 我不过是替她留点心
Look, I'm just looking out for her.
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
我才是你最好的朋友
No, I'm your best friend.
-她不过是你炮♥友♥ -不 你是我弟
- She's your fuck buddy. - No, you're my brother
闭嘴吧你
who should shut the fuck up.
真是朋友的话你就该为她着想
Friends usually want what's best for each other.
和那个男人在一起 是凯伦最好的结果
This could be the best thing for Karen.
现在你明白什么结果对别人最好了吗
Oh, so now you know what's best for everyone?
这个国家认为同性恋的存在是上帝的失误
The kid who wants to die for a country
你不是还想着奔赴沙场为国捐躯吗
that thinks he's one of god's mistakes?
学校心理医生也说我的存在是上帝的失误
The shrink at school says I'm one of god's mistakes.
这姑娘胳膊上刺着"婊♥子♥"的纹身
The girl has "Whore" tattooed on her arm.
只用你一句话 她就立马帮我吹♥萧♥
She put my dick in her mouth 'cause you asked her to.
-什么 -你♥他♥妈♥的给我闭嘴
- What?! - You need to shut the fuck up.
你想怎么着 让她甩了那个男人
So, what, you get her to dump the guy,
和她厮混在一起
stick around
等卡尔第一次性致勃勃时好让她吹吗
for when Carl gets his first woody so she can work him, too?
我已经性致勃勃过了
I already had my first woody
历史课上讲到玛丽·安托瓦内特
in history class, talking about
怎么被砍头示众的时候
how Marie Antoinette's head got chopped off.
怎么 你现在把番茄素当可♥卡♥因♥抽了吗
What, are you freebasing lycopene now,
你个没用的废物
you worthless piece of shit?
你非得表现得这么混♥蛋♥吗
Why you got to be such an asshole?
种瓜得瓜种豆得豆
Apple fell where you dropped it.
你觉得凯伦和那个男人能成吗
You think, uh, Karen and that guy are a done deal?
天晓得
Who knows?
她可是个反复无常的主
She's a flighty thing.
事实上 这点让我想起了你们的妈妈
Actually, kind of reminds me of your mother--
红颜祸水啊
a beautiful mess.
你真聪明 直接穿着睡衣过来
That was smart, coming in your pajamas already.
这不是睡衣
These aren't my pajamas.
韦伯面包房♥的草莓起司咖啡蛋糕到啦
One strawberry and cheese coffee cake from Weber's.
多谢 很美味的样子
Thanks. Yum!
我得准备上班去了 你今天漂亮极了
I got to get ready for work. You look gorgeous, party girl.
天呐 你打扮得真可爱
Oh, my, you look lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚饭丰盛极了 妈妈
Dinner was great, mom.
鸡排上加上番茄和奶酪
Well, schnitzel is the same thing as chicken parmesan,
就叫帕玛森鸡排
only without the tomato sauce and cheese.
-你听说过吗 -闻所未闻
- Did you know that? - No.
你呢 弗兰克
Did you know that, Frank?
知道 炸鸡排呗
Yeah, it's breaded chicken.
块儿再小点就叫♥鸡♥米花了
Chicken nuggets are just mini schnitzels.
换汤不换药 都他妈一种东西
This is the same shit.
就是这样的
It really is.
我得出发了
I've got to go.
慢着慢着 你去哪儿
Wait, w-w-wait, go where, where?
我要去盖尔家看电影
I'm going to Gayle's house to watch a movie,
而且她家离艾莱柏酒吧才半个街区
And it's only a half a block from the alibi,
也就是说我明天就能走到莱柏酒吧啦
Which means tomorrow I'll make it there.
让我来收拾这些吧
Let me get this.
谢谢你啦 弗兰克
Oh, thank you, Frankie.
你知道吗
you know what?
我今晚特别性致盎然
I feel so frisky tonight.
别走嘛 别走嘛
Oh... Stay home, stay home.
拜托了 好吗 留在家里陪我嘛
Thank you. Will ya? Stay home and play with me.
-噢 弗兰克 -别走了嘛
- Oh, frank. - Come on.
你知道吗 亲爱的
You know what, sweetie?
你这样我很开心 可是盖尔
I am very flattered, but Gayle--
她一度企图上吊自杀
She's the one that tried to hang herself that one time,
所以我真的不能让她失望
So I really try not to let her down.
-但是我真的很高兴 -等等
- But I'm flattered. - Wait.
你觉得我发烧了吗 我好像生病了
Do I feel hot to you? I think I'm getting sick.
你能留在家里煲汤给我喝吗
Will you stay and make some soup for me?
你好得很
You feel fine.
我很快就会回来了
I'll be back before you know it,
如果到时候你还是不舒服的话
And if you're still feeling oogie,
我会给你做碗姜汤的
I'll make you some ginger tea.
妈 好运哦
Good luck, mom.
谢谢 朱迪
Thank you, Jody.
惨了
Shit.
你想玩棋盘游戏吗
You want to play Husker Du?
别 别
Don't, d...
-噢 我的天哪 -谢天谢地 有人在家
- Oh, my god! - Oh, thank god, someone is home.
帮帮我吧
Please help me!
发生了什么 弗兰克 快打911
What happened? Hey, frank, call 911!
我就在街上走着 然后一辆公车开过来
I was walking down the street when this bus mirror
用后视镜把我的手切断了就开走了
Caught my arm and just kept going!
还拖着我差不多走了50英尺
Dragged me, like, 50 feet!
我的手到哪儿去了
Where's my arm?!
弗兰克 快过来压着这里
Frank, put some pressure on this.
我出去帮他把手找回来
I'm gonna go look for the arm!
我演得咋样
How was I?
相当精彩 就是演错了对象
It was a good performance, just wrong audience.
你还吃这个吗
You eating this?
想吃就吃吧
Knock yourself out.
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
嘿 今天是你的派对啊
Hey, it's your party.
别再干活了 快过来
No working. Come on.
-你有打火机吗 -有
- Got a light? - Yeah
谢谢你今晚能留下来
Thanks for sticking around tonight.
我是为黛比留下来的 又不是为了你
It's for Deb, it's not for you.
还是要谢谢你
Still, thanks. Okay.
嘿 姑娘
Hey, party girl.
我帮你带了些黑灯泡过来
Brought you a couple of black lights.
点上很有气氛哦
Thought it'd set the mood.
大部分人在黑色的光线下面都特别好看
It makes most people better looking.
黑色的光线不是还能用来查找血迹吗
Aren't they also good for finding traces of blood?
我爸用它们来验钞
Well, my dad used 'em to snuff out fake bills.
天哪 你这件上衣领口再开低点
Jesus, that shirt gets any lower,
就直接成内衣了
It'll be underwear.
露得越多 赚得越多
More skin, more skins.
我来啦 太棒了
Ding dongs! Awesome!
卡尔 这些是给客人们的
Carl, those are for guests.
那正好 我带了一个客人来
Good, I brought one.
嘿 小寿星
Hey, birthday girl.
我是小汉克
I'm little Hank.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表